• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 10, 2019

    Pokémon GO - DEAR NIANTIC - ideas and suggestions for the devs

    Pokémon GO - DEAR NIANTIC - ideas and suggestions for the devs


    DEAR NIANTIC - ideas and suggestions for the devs

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 10:32 AM PST

    Hey Niantic! You guys made a game we all have a lot of feelings about...and this is our spot to express those feelings and make some statements about ways we think the game could be even better for us - and by extension, you!

    If you want to complain about the game in a less constructive way please do so in the Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints thread.

    Here you will find ideas and suggestions - a mix of the positive posts and constructive criticism that reddit's Pokemon Go community have compiled and discussed and up/downvoted by importance and validity for us all. If there's one post on /r/pokemongo you guys should be paying attention to, it's this one, so please do.


    Hey /r/PokemonGo Trainers! This recurring monthly post is for you guys. Sort posts by "top" to see what has been voted most important so far, but consider sorting by "new" as well to weigh in on the most recent ideas!

    Please pay attention to the /r/PokemonGo rules for commenting behavior and civility, and use the report button when necessary to alert the mods to any post or thread that needs a review!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My sleep deprived brain thought this was hilarious this morning

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 01:24 PM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/kvBYAtq.png

    Clicked on a gym on my way into work and just stared at my phone trying to understand what was happening. Had my giggling the rest of the ride in!

    submitted by /u/Hopper247
    [link] [comments]

    When you are close to L40 and it becomes hard mode

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 11:02 PM PST

    How Pokémon go made me a better father

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 01:24 PM PST

    So I've always played pogo from the release but on May 2017 my daughter was born, and I was scared and worried about having a daughter or child for that matter as I was only 23 at the time, I knew we'd be fine financially I just worried (partly due to my depression) if I'd be a good dad to her.

    Any ways a few weeks later when I went back to work and my partner was still on maternity leave she struggled as we live a bit away from any bus stops or shops or anything really and the fact she couldn't drive she sort of sat in most of the time when I was at work unless her mam could come see her or take her out on weekends so she began suffering from post natal depression from being stuck in the house all day and coping with our daughter as she had collic and a milk allergy (which wasn't discovered until she was about 6 month) so this made her a very un happy baby for a long period of time.

    So I found myself taking my daughter out in the pram for long periods of time when I got in from work, or early mornings before my night shifts or even on my days off to relieve my partner and give her some free time, in this time I turned to playing Pokémon go while I walked with her in the pram, in the warmer months I would literally walk for miles while she slept playing it, taking her to cafes and just spending so much time with her by myself which made me build more confidence of being alone with her. 2 1/2 years later coming up to her third Christmas I'm still playing and we still have our daily daddy/daughter trips out to catch Pokémon.

    Thanks for reading 😁

    submitted by /u/Canny13
    [link] [comments]

    Official petition for Niantic to introduce a "Smoky Weather" feature for Australia.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 09:14 PM PST

    Anyone living on the East coast of Australia at the moment has had their life interrupted by an enormous wall of smoke from raging bushfires.

    Let's get Niantic to give us smoky weather which will boost only fire and ghost type pokemon, and weaken grass type pokemon.

    submitted by /u/yeoyoey
    [link] [comments]

    Swipe on friends

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 09:20 AM PST

    Can we just get the option to swipe to the next friend when we are sending gifts? It's so tedious having to X out and the scroll, click your next friend and have to do the same thing over and over again. We can do it to our Pokémon, why can't we do it to our friends?

    submitted by /u/ChevyBMX91
    [link] [comments]

    Hmph. Pokémon Sword & Shield has NPCs that help you complete raid battles. We still need this for Pokémon Go, TPC. If you're out there.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 06:32 PM PST

    Original Post

    We need a raid map with the following features in-game;

    • See raids within a 5-10 mile radius

    • click on nearby raids to select options On My Way, I'm Here, ETA and Run Away options

    And since we're all here;

    Icons of nests showing the current nesting pokémon and an option to see nests and report unsafe nests such as private golf courses (where objects fly all around).

    Doable tier 4 and 5 raid bosses that become active after sending a 10min beacon of you requesting nearby help. If not enough people respond after 10min the game will then lower the boss' HP and defense to tier 2 HP and defense so that you may have a better chance at defeating it with the limited resources that you have.

    Soloable NPC raids where the bosses have tier 2 (to 3) raid HP and defense and spawn 40% of the time that could run parallel to standard tier 3 to 5 raids as well as EX raids. Just like regular raids you'd use a raid pass but you'd have to battle against an NPC gym leader that has 6 pokémon with the 6th boss being a current level 3 to 5 as well as EX raid boss. So if a tier 4 raid boss is Tyranitar you'd battle a gym of 5 bosses that are dark or rock and finally face tyranitar with up to 5 people. If you win you get tier 3 raid items and a chance at catching the final boss.

    submitted by /u/ImNotReallyANerd
    [link] [comments]

    Hatched 9 x 10km eggs (sped up)

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 01:38 AM PST

    http://imgur.com/a/jxaviiT

    Here's what I got

    Beldum: 10/11/14 (78%)

    Beldum: 10/13/11 (76%)

    Ferroseed: 12/10/13 (78%)

    Beldum: 13/15/14 (93%)

    Shinx: 15/14/12 (91%)

    Deino: 10/11/14 (78%)

    Larvitar: 14/10/14 (84%)

    Beldum: 14/15/15 (98%)

    Shieldon: 11/14/14 (87%)

    submitted by /u/HoomanLovesAnrimal
    [link] [comments]

    [Screenshot] Sierra has a Slowpoke Tail on her bag, how cruel

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 08:25 PM PST

    So, I was checking out Sierra's b... -bag, and spotted this easter egg. She just snapped off that Slowpoke's tail as a trophy!

    https://i.imgur.com/pO8LFh3.jpg

    submitted by /u/mybham
    [link] [comments]

    After 3.5 years, I finally reached the 100 million XP mark!

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 04:49 PM PST

    I downloaded the game on Day One back in summer of 2016, and I've been playing never since.

    I remember thinking how hard the level up curve was back in the early days of the game (no raids or friendship XP bonuses). My major source of XP back then was mass evolves.

    But, eventually I reached level 40, and kept on pushing through that XP. Finally, with he help of a bunch of best friend XP bonuses throughout the last year, I finally hit the century mark today!

    https://i.imgur.com/XUK3He2.png

    submitted by /u/Brock_Hard_Canuck
    [link] [comments]

    I live in the middle of no where 26 miles from an actual city. Best way for me to get pokeballs? Can I turn my house into poke stop?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 02:35 AM PST

    There is only one pokestop in my town and its at a small gas station (Also know as general store here). I live in the middle of the country where there are more cows then people. Whats the best way for me to get pokeballs without having to pay? Also is it true if I reach level 40 that I can turn my house into a gym/pokestop so I dont have this problem anymore? Thank you! I really want to play but cant afford pokeballs. I downloaded game with pure excitement then ran out of pokeballs after 20 minutes then sat there scratching my head wondering what now.

    submitted by /u/N0THEM3NEED3D
    [link] [comments]

    Started to play yesterday and today I got my first shiny

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 08:34 AM PST

    Can't believe it. I've never gotten a shiny in any Pokémon game and to get one the day after I returned to PoGo on my new account is awesome! Didn't have a shiny on my old account that I played for like a month last year before I stopped either.

    My Golden Ball

    submitted by /u/Two-toed_Sloth
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to recall Pokémon from a gym?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 06:46 AM PST

    I managed to put a Pokémon in a gym out in the middle of nowhere and I would like it back so I can evolve it, but it's been there for days and nobody has attacked the gym lol.

    submitted by /u/UltraPorpoise10
    [link] [comments]

    Need to make friends

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 06:42 AM PST

    Hi everyone! I need to make a couple friends for a mission, if you also have this mission and would like me to add them please dm me your friend code!

    submitted by /u/CaseBody
    [link] [comments]

    Sylveon's Eeveelution name

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 11:40 PM PST

    In the Pokémon X&Y and XYZ series, Serena's Eevee evolved into Sylveon, making her the most well-known Sylveon trainer, right? Considering that Vaporeon's Eeveelution name is Rainer, who owned Vaporeon in it's first appearance on the show, or Flareon's name is Pyro, I'd like to bet that the Eeveelution name for Sylveon will be Serena.

    submitted by /u/palo078
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon Go Debate I’ve Been Having With Myself For Years

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 05:27 AM PST

    Okay I really need your opinions. I have run into this situation a few times and never know where to go with it, but let's give you a scenario.

    Lets say you have 1 Nidorino(1000cp) and 1 Nidoran(661cp)

    You have 100 candies, enough to evolve both. It is likely that the Nidoran will evolve to a Nidorino with a higher cp than the one you already have, but evolving the Nidorino will give you the final evolution of the Male Nidoran.

    Which are you evolving?

    EDIT: the point is not the Nidoran family, the point is do you evolve to get the final evolution or evolve to get a higher CP in the long run. It was a hypothetical, just the first Pokemon I thought of

    submitted by /u/birdlife43
    [link] [comments]

    How to connect with fellow players at airports?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 05:25 AM PST

    I've been traveling a bit recently and I love playing PoGo at the airport. Usually there are lots of stops and a few gyms if you walk up and down the terminal. The one bummer is that there is no way to connect with fellow players to raid. I can see there are other players since gyms are under attack, but I don't want to go up to random people on their phone. I wish there was an app or temporary discord we could join to play in new cities.

    submitted by /u/sam3allen
    [link] [comments]

    So close to my first Shundo

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 05:15 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/ACki0yd

    One of my most luckiest catches in Pokémon go almost turned out to be a Shundo. To road still continues.

    submitted by /u/Tokke-d
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny’s and Bad IV’s

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 04:56 AM PST

    I've been on an awesome run of Shinys recent (Machop, Scyther, Bagon) and all of them have marginal or bad IVs. Curious what the community does with these? Obviously they're more rare and for show but a part of me wants to just transfer them since they'd be so awful in raids etc. I will most likely NOT transfer them, but curious on what others do..

    submitted by /u/IamCinco
    [link] [comments]

    Do fled Shinys appear in the journal as a shiny?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 04:25 AM PST

    I recently got a Pokeball Plus and i am really disappointed at how many pokemon it actually catches but i was wondering if i would miss shinys because of it.

    submitted by /u/5436464
    [link] [comments]

    What are the chances?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 12:35 AM PST

    I and my boyfriend was accompanying our friend on his practice driving. We were both playing Pokemon Go while our friend was driving. After several catches, BOTH OF US came about a Shiny Sneasel. What are the chances of encountering the same Shiny on the same spawn (during a non-Community Day event)?

    submitted by /u/Hin0kamiKagura
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have personal rules when it comes to playing Pokemon go?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 03:39 AM PST

    These are my rules

    1: I catch one normal and one shiny for every Pokemon (I make an exception for branch evolutions, gender specific evolutions, item based evolutions (ex. Sinnoh Stone) and Pokemon with form differences)

    2: I only catch one form of a Pokemon, this applies to both shiny and normal Pokemon

    3: I transfer Pokemon that have gender specific evolutions (for example male Combee as they can't evolve) regardless if they're normal and shiny as they just take up space

    In case you're wondering what made me implement these rules, four words: Eevee, Wurmple, Combee and Burmy

    submitted by /u/draph91
    [link] [comments]

    Idea for increase in shiny odds

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 06:29 AM PST

    I'm sorry if this has been posted as an idea before but I thought it was pretty good.

    In the main series games, since gen 5, after completing a Pokedex the player can get a shiny charm from the professor, this cuts the shiny rates in half. What if in Pokemon GO every Pokedex one completes the shiny odds increase. Obviously not in half everytime but a little bit. Idk just a thought let me know what you guys think.

    submitted by /u/ChaseTheChaos
    [link] [comments]

    Pot' o gold

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 11:37 AM PST

    Found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!

    On my way to school i was hatching some eggs, suddenly my phone vibrated and i was like "Huh thats unusual" Checked, it was an onix. I had the catch five onix quest so i was happy enough. It was a shiny.

    The pot' o gold at the end of the rainbow!

    Pot' o gold https://imgur.com/gallery/O82Hwfm

    submitted by /u/TheGreatJaps
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment