• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 4, 2019

    Pokémon GO - If you're gonna submit Pokestops, please get out of the car for the picture.

    Pokémon GO - If you're gonna submit Pokestops, please get out of the car for the picture.


    If you're gonna submit Pokestops, please get out of the car for the picture.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 12:33 AM PST

    I've had to reject so many good stops because of poor pictures taken from inside a car or other reasons. Just take a little time and try to get a good photo. It helps so much. A car photo is an automatic rejection. No one wants to see your window or windshield wipers in the Waypoint photo.

    Also, make sure to actually get the POI in the supporting photo. A supporting photo without the POI is pretty much useless. The primary photo should just be a good picture of the POI. The supporting photo should give context as to where the POI is in the world.

    Oh. And do not mention Pokemon Go in the description of the POI. I've had to reject several for that reason too.

    submitted by /u/killerofheroes
    [link] [comments]

    With this catch I either need to get a lottery ticket or struck by lightning...

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 12:23 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/H3XYQa5 I caught this last week via my go-plus. What are the odds?

    submitted by /u/tjblack
    [link] [comments]

    Amusing PokeStop description written for a church in my neighborhood

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 06:40 AM PST

    Recently came back after a long break and I literally cannot take local gym. Do people actually have this many berries now?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 04:53 AM PST

    Little bit more information, my girlfriend lives under a gym and I've been staying with her for a few days. Thought "hey this would be a great time time to jump into pokemon go again" as her area is stacked with gyms and pokestops. Anyways I've been trying to take this gym but everytime I complete the second or third battle I come back to see them all full hp. I try battling at different hours but its the same result everytime. These guys have held the gym for a few days now and the berry count for some of the pokemon is now over a hundred. Do people actually have this many berries now?

    submitted by /u/DaLynchy
    [link] [comments]

    Today was a good day

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 01:35 PM PST

    I caught a 1526 Electabuzz, got a 2812 rhyperior, and a 2011 sceptile. I know none of you care, but i was happy

    submitted by /u/Moonbli4life
    [link] [comments]

    I know this isn't something raveable, but at least it is special to me

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 10:28 PM PST

    I just play pokemon go only when i am free and around home or work, so i can't really catch much variety of different pokemons, even harder to find new pokemons around. But when i went outstation yesterday, i was very excited to find 7 new pokemons in just one day (hey i am looking at you larvitar!) More so, i also manage to catch a cubone to complete the research quest as well! Would happily say yesterday was really my lucky day :D

    submitted by /u/not_so_joyful_life
    [link] [comments]

    [Screenshot] Just came back after a year and this was my first research breakthrough.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:24 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/szfsBoG

    Wish I had a picture but it took about a year to complete the breakthrough too!

    submitted by /u/Parizel
    [link] [comments]

    Fastest way I’ve ever found to hatch eggs...

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 10:27 AM PST

    Beat saber + pedometer (Apple Watch, Fitbit, etc.) + adventure sync. Holy moly, I can't keep my eggs stocked.

    submitted by /u/Ziptyze
    [link] [comments]

    Why is goldeen rarer than Missigno in this game?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 01:37 AM PST

    I'm wondering if I've missed something.

    Started in January this year, only need two pokes to fill my dex.

    Goldeen and seaking.

    How can I have seen enough dratini for a bunch of dragonites, lavatars for tyrantiars, enough magikarp to evolve, all the legendaries, mew, all the starters and their evos, Pikachu in a hundred different rubbish hats and not a single Goldeen, even when water spawns were buffed.

    Did goldeen send out a racist tweet or something and has been removed from the game?!

    submitted by /u/chriseubankskid
    [link] [comments]

    After all these months, I finally have it!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 12:20 AM PST

    The Eons keep climbing on us.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 01:41 PM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/pEDluWx.jpg

    It is a bit nice to think that a decade ago, this picture wouldn't even have half its definition, and doing this half hour edit i can do on my phone would have taken some hours sitting in front of photoshop.

    And we are about 28 days away from the next decade.

    submitted by /u/Nanoespectro
    [link] [comments]

    Can you feel them?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 08:09 AM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/oMCryhQ.jpg

    Yeah, yeah, i know they aren't real and an ad like this would probably be considered false advertising from Niantic... but still it's nice to edit it.

    submitted by /u/Nanoespectro
    [link] [comments]

    I created an Android App Where You Can Instantly View Type Advantages/Disadvantages By Clicking 1 or 2 Buttons

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 01:35 PM PST

    Even with a recommended counter, I can’t beat Arlo’s Scyther.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 06:24 AM PST

    I have seen multiple sources recommend Tyranitar as a good Scyther counter, but when I use my 15/14/14 2600cp (Bite+Crunch) Tyranitar it always dies really quickly. What am I doing wrong?

    What should I be using?

    submitted by /u/alex_dlc
    [link] [comments]

    I think I’ve peaked.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:06 AM PST

    100% Groudon, Shiny Kyogre

    Still not better than FlowerCrown Eevee, but I suppose I'll take it. My luck with Field Research has been insane these past two weeks. I can only go downhill from here now, though.

    submitted by /u/RumHamAndBeans
    [link] [comments]

    S T O N K S

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:08 PM PST

    I just caught my first perfect Pokémon!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 08:12 PM PST

    Perfect Numel Just caught a perfect Numel while I was attempting to complete the "Make 3 great throws in a row" Field Task. Whenever I clicked on the Numel to catch it I threw a pokeball and I didn't get a great throw so I was kind of mad, but whenever I caught the sucker, I was very surprised.

    submitted by /u/xTidePodx
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny Floral Glaceon

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 12:47 PM PST

    http://imgur.com/gallery/yLmQhT6

    Thought I'd share this for the holiday season, too bad the flower isnt a mistletoe!

    submitted by /u/The_Korny_One
    [link] [comments]

    Is anybody else having an influx of rocket stops?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 08:26 AM PST

    I've passed by four stops on my way to school and all of them were rocket stops. Was there an event posting that I missed?

    submitted by /u/littleindianboi
    [link] [comments]

    What can we do to help increase the quality of stop submissions?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 08:24 AM PST

    I was going to complain, but I think talking about ways to solve an issue is better than just complaining about it. Anyway, I've had to reject around 15 submissions on the 25 minutes I was on wayfarer today due to the location violating the stop criteria. People were just submitting residential areas and farms because "it's on my walk route", "there's a dearth of pokestops here.", ect. I get that we want stops for our own convenience and to make the game more playable. Also, I feel for rural players that have not a lot of stops, but these do literally nothing to help me and others evaluate a submission.

    So, how do y'all think we can we make the PoGo community better at stop submissions?

    submitted by /u/spidergel15
    [link] [comments]

    What are some of the pokemon I should use Fast TM for and for which moves?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 07:31 AM PST

    So, I have a couple of fast Tm's in my bag and I am trying to make some space for the upcoming Community Day, I was wondering what are some of the Pokemons I can invest these Fast TM's in and for which move?

    submitted by /u/ChaaluAalu
    [link] [comments]

    About Specific Type Spawn Rate Boosts (not Weather)

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 12:42 AM PST

    I asked this in the weekly questions, bugs, and gameplay megathread 3 days ago but I guess it wasn't seen by enough people, so I'm making it an actual post.

    There are more water type spawns near water, right? And I think ghost type spawns increase during night-time. Are there any more of these for the other types that is not the weather?

    submitted by /u/batsa_datso
    [link] [comments]

    Do you have to be near the specific arena to take part in an Ex-Raid?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 06:14 AM PST

    I have been playing Pokemon Go actively for about four months now after I took a three year break shortly after its initial release. Because of that many things are still fairly new to me and I'm still unsure about a lot of things.

    About two weeks ago I got an invite for my very first Ex-raid. Of course I had to google first on what in the hell and Ex-raid is supposed to be but I got pretty excited as soon as I figured it out.

    So today was the day. Luckly the raid took place during my lunch break in an arena close to my university so I didn't need much time to get there. I arrived about 5 minutes early and got terribly dissapointed since there were online two other players at the spot. Since I read that Ex-raid bosses tend to be very difficult I kinda lost all hope in a win but went along with it since I had to use my Ex-raid pass anyways.

    Boy was I in for a suprise as soon as the raid startet. 20 Players filled my group immidiately and we took down the boss fairly quickly. Since I definitely didn't see 20 people at the spot I wondered, if I would have been able to join the raid from anywhere and that I didn't need to visit the arena to take part.

    Is my hunch correct or is there a different reason for what happend there?

    Thank you so much for your help!

    Edit: Fixed some spelling errors

    submitted by /u/SwissMercyMain
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment