• Breaking News

    Monday, December 2, 2019

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints


    Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 10:33 AM PST

    Have you been the one missing the Mewtwo EX raidpass? Maybe you haven't been lucky the whole week and that damn raid Tyrannitar ran and everyone else caught him.

    Or the worst part, maybe it's monday again?!

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Here we rant about everything that goes wrong, someone who sniped a gymspot (  ̄Д ̄), a missed Tyrannitar again (ಠ_ಠ) or that stupid bug which made you miss your raid because of the server desync, ending the raid prematurely (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

    No personal insults, no trolls and provocation but all salty stuff is accepted.

    • Only salty posts allowed ( ಠ_ಠ )

    • No uncivilty or personal information allowed. ☜(`o´)

    • Complaints can be posted here as well, agree that stuff needs to change here as well, like the spawn rate or gym bugs.

      (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Don't forget to hydrate after all the salt!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Can we PLEASE get an icon in the Friend List that shows whether people already have an unopened gift from you?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 11:55 PM PST

    It aggravates me so much when trying to send gifts to people. I have to click on each and every profile to see if I can send them a gift or not. We really need something in the default Friend List that shows that without forcing you to go into each profile separately.

    And while we're at it, an option to sort your friend list by "can receive gift" would be nice too.

    submitted by /u/GeneralSecura
    [link] [comments]

    An unexpected surprise from a non-lucky trade

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 10:26 AM PST

    I missed Charmander Community Day way back when, so I've wanted a Shiny Charizard for a while now. One of my Pokémon Go best friends agreed to trade hers for my Shiny Umbreon. I was hoping it would be lucky so the IVs would be good, and when I saw that it wasn't a lucky trade I figured that he was going to be doomed with bad IVs. I've never gotten perfect IVs from a non-lucky trade before, but I guess there's a first time for everything! Now I'm anxiously awaiting the December Community Day so I can finally evolve him into his beautiful final form.

    https://ibb.co/8rkNDdb

    submitted by /u/ampatton
    [link] [comments]

    Got my first pokestop in!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 05:11 AM PST

    I'm just really excited. I've worked with a college campus for the past 2 years, and every other campus had something pokemon related, but the one i worked at. Once submissions opened I jumped quickly and submitted my campus for it. Finally got one approved and they turned it into a gym! I'm so excited!!!

    submitted by /u/MulkSock
    [link] [comments]

    This Made Me Happier Than It Should

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:44 PM PST

    My husband and I took a gym near our grocery store today, and on the rare chance we get to do that we like to put in complementary Pokemon just for giggles. Today I put in my Glaceon and he put in his flower crown Leafeon and we checked in to find this. An all Eeveelution gym makes me happier than it should, and I now wish I'd put in my shiny Glaceon to really balance it out. 😂

    Please tell me I'm not the only one who gets WAY TOO HAPPY seeing a gym all themed up like this.

    submitted by /u/painahimah
    [link] [comments]

    Ever had a pokemon stuck in a gym you would never have expected to last?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 06:07 AM PST

    I have two pokemon that have been stuck in two train stations in the Philly suburbs for 2.5 days now. A TRAIN STATION. I was at least expecting them to be kicked this morning with commuters and all.... but nope.

    So weird.

    submitted by /u/Francl27
    [link] [comments]

    Can we get a search option in the Pokédex?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 02:21 PM PST

    With over 600+ Pokémon I sometimes forget exactly where every single Pokémon is. It would be nice to be able to search the Pokédex.

    submitted by /u/FictionVent
    [link] [comments]

    I printed a couple Cubone skulls.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 02:28 PM PST

    I like to 3D print things. I made a couple Cubone skulls. Resin based printed allows for incredibly smooth and detailed prints. They came out amazing.

    submitted by /u/MasterTentacles
    [link] [comments]

    How I beat Giovanni without OP Pokemon

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 04:31 AM PST

    Hi everyone, I just want to share my strategy when I beat Team Rocket Leader because I'm not a Pro Player so I dont have all this Level 5 Raids Pokemon in my Team... so I hope it helps someone.

    So, first of all let me say that it was tough! I died a lot before I beat him... He had Persian, Rhydon and Articuno.

    I startet with Aggron, he is Rock/Steel so he withstanded Persian's normal attack and allowed me to make him use both of his shields before I KO him.

    Then I used my Torterra with Razor Leaf/Stone Edge... I killed his Rhydon with the first and saved the second to use on Articuno as soon he entered the battle.

    When Torterra died pretty quickly I entered with Mamoswine (Ice/Ground) and Stone Edge also as his main move.

    And that's it! I barely made it alive... if anyone did another strategy and would like to share, please do!

    Bye

    submitted by /u/TallerAlto
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for Combee Hunting! (Or Gendered Pokemon in General)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:37 PM PST

    I don't know if you all are aware, but the nearby tracker actually identifies the gender of the nearby pokemon if they have a unique form. In the case of Combee, a pokemon whose female form can only be evolved, it can be frustrating going around and chasing every Combee that pops up on the tracker. Instead, wait until you see a female Combee (with the red flair in the middle of it) before going out to catch one. I know this is a pretty well known thing, but just thought I would share a little tip to some newbies or remind some vets about it!

    submitted by /u/Glendyeeeet
    [link] [comments]

    Take 5 snapshots of eevee bug?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 08:30 AM PST

    Hello everyone, I've been trying to complete the take 5 snapshots of eevee task, but it just won't work. I tried going in the pokémon list, choosing one of my old eevees and then using the camera, but no matter how many shots I take, the quest doesn't go up. I also tried using the camera from the bag and picking one of my eevees, same result. Any ideas? I know the reward's just a gulpin, but still.

    submitted by /u/VoxedBlue
    [link] [comments]

    Looks like I got compensated for my bad hundo luck so far

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 07:56 AM PST

    So I've been playing on and off since 2016 with a bit over 20,000 pokemon caught up to this point. I've always felt like I had pretty bad luck in terms of getting perfect IV mons since up until a few days ago, I only had 10. In the last three days though, I've gone on an insanely lucky streak with four hundos in about 200 to 300 pokemon caught and three of them within the last 24 hours.

    Here's an album if you want to check the dates. All of them were caught, not hatched. Granted, the mons themselves aren't particularly interesting but I'm still super happy about them.

    submitted by /u/TronZako
    [link] [comments]

    Multi-Power Up

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 07:44 AM PST

    Wouldn't be great powering up your pokemon multiple times by choosing the amount of candies/stardust to invest? I'm getting tired of spamming the power up button.

    submitted by /u/Cyamp
    [link] [comments]

    I'm feeling lucky

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 09:02 PM PST

    I got this hundo Voltorb from a research task. Plus, it has 69 hp.

    https://imgur.com/8oZxaH8

    submitted by /u/DuffyMac
    [link] [comments]

    Nintendo Applies For Five Poké Ball Plus Patents In Japan

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 05:27 PM PST

    Am I this unlucky?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 02:57 AM PST

    Am I really this unlucky? I've had 3 research breakthroughs these past 3 weeks and I've got Kyogre 3x... annoying since it's the only one I have out of the 4. Anyone had a similar experience?

    submitted by /u/Pxdsey
    [link] [comments]

    I know this is kinda dumb....but could a brother get some red hair???

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 01:27 PM PST

    I feel naked.

    Its been a bit over 3 years and they've even got shit all the way to green and purple. Im just lookin for some good ol'fahsion orange colored hair.

    I will take some straight 'stop-sign red' if i have to.

    submitted by /u/redhed3
    [link] [comments]

    Mamoswine team still a worthy investment?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 01:22 AM PST

    I got back into the game in late August having not played since 2016, and recently I have been getting really into low-manning/duoing T-3,4,5 raids. I missed all of the Rayquaza raids that happened this year, and I've been itching to get my hands on one. With the recent super-effective week swinub boost and the upcoming community day, I have been stocking up my fast/charged TMs/stardust in order to build a team of Mamoswine that I can use to duo Rayquaza (when and if it comes back into raids) or any other dragon type raid bosses that come along in the meantime. My question is, is it wise to plan ahead and make this investment, or would I be better off focusing on powering up a team of something else like machamps, etc.?

    submitted by /u/HouseImportance
    [link] [comments]

    Am I able to get a female combee in the wild?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 08:24 AM PST

    I really want a vespaqueen but I dont have any gyms on my route to and from work so I doubt I'll be able to raid without going out of my way and its winter in the north. So I'm not inclined to do that

    submitted by /u/OCHNCaPKSNaClMg_Yo
    [link] [comments]

    To the person who removed the gym near my house...

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 05:06 PM PST

    Why.

    It was hurting no one.
    It gave me sweet sweet coins.

    I took it every day before I went on the bus

    I was the guardian of the gym and I failed.

    I am a sorry gym may you rest in peace.

    submitted by /u/OutcastLunatic
    [link] [comments]

    Sort Pokemon by Candy Group

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 04:20 AM PST

    Could this be a thing? I really want to when looking my pokemon that my zubats and crobats are together or elekids and electvires or all my eevolutons... anyway...

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/TallerAlto
    [link] [comments]

    Shadow legendaries worth purification?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 07:52 AM PST

    So I got a shadow Articuno but it was TERRIBLE (36 IV). Is the purification boost different for the legendary birds? Or is it just going to end up as a 50-60 IV Articuno?

    submitted by /u/d_the_duck
    [link] [comments]

    Adventure Sync Help

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 07:48 AM PST

    Recently upgraded from P30 Pro to Note10+ within the last 2 weeks and my Adventure Sync has just stopped working, to the point where when I try to link it to my walking through PoGo, I get the infinite circle on the white screen.

    I have tried every combination of battery optimisation and apps and nothing is working. I know its possible to do via Samsung Health only (I didn't need to it on my P30 Pro) so I am not interested in downloading Google Fit just to get it working.

    Currently, battery saver is off on my phone and neither app is being optimised.

    Help. PLS.

    submitted by /u/TehFuzzehSSJ
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment