• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 1, 2019

    Pokémon GO - Weekly questions, bugs, and gameplay megathread - December 2019

    Pokémon GO - Weekly questions, bugs, and gameplay megathread - December 2019


    Weekly questions, bugs, and gameplay megathread - December 2019

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 05:09 AM PST

    Rules

    Instruction Manual


    Useful Links


    I'm sick of the memes here, I want the discussion posts!

    try http://nr.reddit.com/r/pokemongo for desktop users or this for mobile/app users.


    Niantic support : https://support.pokemongo.nianticlabs.com/hc/en-us

    /r/PokemonGO FAQ: /r/PokemonGo/wiki/FAQ


    There's this Pokéstop/Gym near me which seems inappropriate. Can I report it?

    Use this link. However, Niantic seems to be preoccupied with other things now, so don't expect too much.

    We have Niantic representatives on both here and /r/TheSilphRoad - please do not ping them for bugs which are in the known issues page unless you have found a niche yet gamebreaking issue/exploit.


    Where can I find other players in my area?

    Try our regional subreddits list! Also, see the related subreddits or TSR's community map!


    If you have any suggestions for FAQs to append to this thread or for meta questions, message the moderators or mention /u/PokemonGoMods!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    If catching 2nd and 3rd level evolutions yields extra candy, then transferring should do the same.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:30 PM PST

    Even something as simple as 2 candies for second evolutions and 3 candy for third evolutions would make a lot of sense instead of just the flat 1 candy per 'mon

    submitted by /u/Arbitrarium_
    [link] [comments]

    Completed my first ever 7-day field research and got a Shining Moltres

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 03:30 AM PST

    Today is the day i finish my first 7th field research. As i retrieved the reward, a shining Moltres appeared and holy moly, I was able to catch that beautiful creature. I don't know how strong or rare this bird is, but i can't stop myself from smiling ever since. Here's the bird

    submitted by /u/chungaaa01
    [link] [comments]

    My boyfriends been trying to catch a smeargle for months. I decided to be a smartass and take a snapshot of mine and...

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:58 PM PST

    http://imgur.com/gallery/zYajWXJ

    And just like that Smeargle became my sassy little dreamboat. Caught him with his own selfie. Glad there's a pokemon as vain as me haha.

    Also, he still hasn't caught one ha.

    submitted by /u/yeahnaht
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] Thanks, Niantic, I hate it

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 01:28 AM PST

    Well, this was certainly unexpected https://imgur.com/a/jgomdIG and scared the living hell out of me. Could've sworn the phone was haunted.

    submitted by /u/linaku
    [link] [comments]

    Proud of my new milestone and thought id share it

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 03:31 AM PST

    Started in 2016 played for a while and quit multiple times , got back to the game maybe 2-3 weeks ago and i have been having a blast, i was a casual player and rarely even got the 25km/ week, the addition of team rocket really made the game more fun for me and always looking forwards to fighting them and getting stronger pokemons, i went from level 27-31 in the last 2 weeks and i am proud of my new milestone and i dont think i will be able to do it again

    https://ibb.co/y6qjDpt

    submitted by /u/EconomicsEUNE
    [link] [comments]

    I decided to open my game during an ad and ran into this lil fella :)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:54 PM PST

    Name is appropriate because I would always forget Magnemites name when I was younger so I called it "Baby"

    https://imgur.com/60cAR6A

    The shiny color combo looks so nice too.

    submitted by /u/kurlozmakaraeeeeyyy
    [link] [comments]

    RIP my stardust smh

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 11:42 AM PST

    So I was just evolving a bunch of pokemon and then transferring when I accidentally tapped on the cloyster I just evolved. Since it cant evolve again, my finger tapped on add a new move and hit yes from the repetition of evolving. Now I'm down 50k stardust and up 1 move on a freaking cloyster smh

    submitted by /u/thebasedburrito33
    [link] [comments]

    Luckiest night of Pokemon Go in my life!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:16 PM PST

    Caught a shiny wailmer (first shiny in months) while eating dinner. Then after walking around an egg hatched into a 100% magikarp (second 100% ever my first being a patrat lol) then finally at home i finished my field research and i found a SHINY KYOGRE WITH SOLID IVs. This was the best sux hours of Pokemon Go in my entire life.

    Photos

    submitted by /u/Smasher365
    [link] [comments]

    Meltan walking distance!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 03:08 PM PST

    I just hit 1,217 KM walked with Meltan and I'm about 1/3 of the way to evolving him. I know I'm going to get hate for not having the Meltan box thing from Let's Go Pikachu but I don't have the money to buy it, so I just have to walk!! I'll give updates when I actually get to 400 candy.

    submitted by /u/Coop_Diggitty
    [link] [comments]

    Only took 3 years to get a perfect IV Charmander....

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:19 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/BL3F2hq

    Low CP, but very happy.

    What's the max CP of a Lucky Charizard?

    Should I wait until I'm level 30 to evolve and power up? Or does it really matter?

    submitted by /u/RobotsDreamofCrypto
    [link] [comments]

    Support gave me conflicting info..

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 04:55 AM PST

    I contacted support because adventure sync didn't track the 4.5 miles I ran yesterday. I thought the point of adventure sync was so you didn't need the app open on your phone, right? This is the response I got from support:

    "Hello Trainer,

    Thank you for writing in.

    Sorry to hear that your Adventure Sync is not tracking distance properly.

    Occasionally, Pokémon GO may record a different distance traveled than Apple Activity. Apple Activity uses a different method for counting distance, so slight variations are normal.

    In certain cases, the distance you walked will differ from what's recorded in Pokémon GO:

    *Pokémon GO only track distance traveled at a walking pace. If you were running, then there might be differences between Apple health and Pokémon GO distance.

    *Exercise and physical activity while staying on the same location is not recorded. As a result - activity on elliptical trainers, treadmills, and similar exercise machines are not counted. *The Pokemon GO app must be open as you walk to record your distance. We cannot record distance when your device's display isn't on or the Pokémon GO app isn't open *There may be a delay up to several hours to sync your steps, so you may not always see the most up to date data."

    What gives? I've run with the app closed on my phone dozens of times and it records my distance. What's the freakin point of adventure sync?

    submitted by /u/theroguehaide
    [link] [comments]

    At least it's shiny

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:44 PM PST

    Caught a shiny Ekans earlier this month, I try not to appraise them because most of the shiny Pokemon I get are not great and this one was no exception in the best way.

    https://imgur.com/a/sTBUYL1

    submitted by /u/BItandia
    [link] [comments]

    Rocket leaders

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 04:38 AM PST

    i beat sierra last night. my rocket radar is gone. so i have to get 6 mysterious components. i want to ask, if team go rocket can appear if i dont have rocket radar or it is only appears if i build one just like the first step.

    submitted by /u/akiraseijuro17
    [link] [comments]

    Watching over his baby brother, at the Pokémon center.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 04:29 PM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/LzRKxCY.jpg

    "I won't wake you up because you seem to be sleeping so peacefully... but do not oversleep, ok?"

    submitted by /u/Nanoespectro
    [link] [comments]

    Lucked out on a 10k egg

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:00 PM PST

    Went for a walk to finish 50k for the week and hatched this little fella

    https://imgur.com/a/fjg8Xti

    submitted by /u/Phyrak
    [link] [comments]

    Have you ever wondered where we store all our Pokémon?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 05:56 AM PST

    I mean, yeah, there's the "Pokémon storage" but how do we carry up to 3000 Pokémon at once? Unlike the main series games where they require us to go to a PC to retrieve our Pokémon in order to use them, we can use them anytime in Pokémon go. I'll take them out for raiding, pvp, battling rocket grunts. But where do I get it from? From my bag? Thin air?

    submitted by /u/kschin1
    [link] [comments]

    FINALLY

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 12:04 AM PST

    After playing for a year I finally got not one but TWO in 24 hours https://imgur.com/a/idrFBui

    submitted by /u/angelflairpasta
    [link] [comments]

    Strangely, they just get along.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 01:52 PM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/pKKAhyV.jpg

    • I don't get it, Lug, most of the other legendary Pokémon have these eternal rivalries... why can't they just settle their differences and get along like us?
    • ***** you, HoHoHo.
    • ... Yeah, ***** you too.
    submitted by /u/Nanoespectro
    [link] [comments]

    [Idea] This attack bonus needs to be permanently in the game

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:49 AM PST

    In my community, I only have one person that I am able to consistently play with. Because of this, I am rarely ever able to get legendaries, unless I go back to my hometown and raid with people there. However, with this attack bonus feature it is actually possible for me and a best friend to duo a legendary raid boss! Which makes me want this attack bonus to be something that is always accessible.

    I am not saying that this needs to be something that trainers always have, because there would hardly be a point in Niantic giving that to us. However, it could be accessed in different ways. It could be something like "lucky friends", where the friends are granted a chance to have an attack bonus when they level up their friendship. Or, it could be an item that friends can get from battling each other, therefore Niantic could also put it in the shop to make money, which would also mean getting it would not fully be based on luck.

    I just think this attack bonus adds accessibility to a part of the game that a lot of characters are not able to experience, so it should permanently be a part of it.

    submitted by /u/JayMeLamisters
    [link] [comments]

    I'm enjoying the smooth display so much on my Pixel 4xl but the throwing Dynamics changed so much

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:43 AM PST

    I'm enjoying it and it looks great when it works but I miss a lot of throws now, on a plus animation zooming into gyms are much faster and I can usually hit a stop while I'm at a stop light.

    Just curious who else is experiencing this and why you think?

    submitted by /u/HafuisHalf
    [link] [comments]

    The distance I walk with my account doesnt register, help!!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:32 AM PST

    Hello can someone help me, the distance i travel while walking is not registering in my account. What should I do? My buddy remains at 0km and also my pokemon eggs. Even if I open my account on other devices, it still wont register. It remains the same. 🥺

    submitted by /u/MasterJheii
    [link] [comments]

    AutoMeowth 2.0.0

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:11 AM PST

    I recently made an app to create commands to Discord groups that use the Meowth bot.

    This has now progressed to the second major release with loads more commands and features than before.

    The app can be used for raids, EX raids, research, rsvp, wild spawns, lures, rocket grunts, meetups and trades. You can copy the command or send it straight to Discord. There is also Pokemon and location autocomplete so suggests are shown as you type.

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.steve.raidreporter

    submitted by /u/5teviewonders
    [link] [comments]

    I turned my Poké Ball Plus into Ball Guy from Pokémon Sword/Shield!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 01:00 AM PST

    I was looking at a gif of Ball Guy dancing and then glanced to my Poké Ball Plus and then this happened:

    I have no artistic talent btw!

    submitted by /u/ReversalOnYouTube
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment