• Breaking News

    Monday, December 30, 2019

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints


    Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 10:33 AM PST

    Have you been the one missing the Mewtwo EX raidpass? Maybe you haven't been lucky the whole week and that damn raid Tyrannitar ran and everyone else caught him.

    Or the worst part, maybe it's monday again?!

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Here we rant about everything that goes wrong, someone who sniped a gymspot (  ̄Д ̄), a missed Tyrannitar again (ಠ_ಠ) or that stupid bug which made you miss your raid because of the server desync, ending the raid prematurely (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

    No personal insults, no trolls and provocation but all salty stuff is accepted.

    • Only salty posts allowed ( ಠ_ಠ )

    • No uncivilty or personal information allowed. ☜(`o´)

    • Complaints can be posted here as well, agree that stuff needs to change here as well, like the spawn rate or gym bugs.

      (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Don't forget to hydrate after all the salt!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The only thing that has been consistent about PoGo has been the loading screen art work...

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 10:12 AM PST

    Shout out to the artist(s). You guys are doing a great job and I always look forward to the holiday and event art work.

    submitted by /u/Kallisti13
    [link] [comments]

    Lock Pokemon

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 06:51 PM PST

    Let us lock pokemon.

    No mistake evolving, power up, extra move, or transfer.

    Let us hand our phones to a friend without us having to worry about them making a mistake. (Simple pin or same as phone security)

    Favorites would actually be favorites. I'm tired of crap pokemon filling up my favorites because I don't want to take the chance to delete them.

    submitted by /u/SludgeFactory20
    [link] [comments]

    Didn’t notice this hatted Pichu was a shiny at first, but I’m not mad.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 06:57 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/xfAG1B4

    Can't really tell the difference color-wise but according to my Pokédex, this is a shiny.

    submitted by /u/Morska_panna
    [link] [comments]

    My first ever 100% Pokemon!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 02:31 PM PST

    link

    Was so excited when I saw it was a shiny, even more when I saw it was 100%! This was my last one missing from the legendary birds.

    Had issue with imgur.

    submitted by /u/Tassen20088
    [link] [comments]

    Aww, you shouldn't have...

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 02:09 PM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/Th3AZZg.jpg

    Gotta love the buddy 2.0 feature... i mean, where else will you see a sentient lamp that is documented to LITERALLY siphon your lifeforce, giving you a gift?

    submitted by /u/Nanoespectro
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to stay warm on vacation!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 12:52 PM PST

    http://imgur.com/a/3oVxA5e

    Had a little help keeping warm from our Pokémon buddy! Merry Christmas and a safe new year to everyone!

    submitted by /u/Stricken1296
    [link] [comments]

    My starter from PoGo's release day is still my buddy.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 06:58 PM PST

    This charming guy is my starter from the very first day the game came out. I have walked him all the way up to this point now, I've never caught another wild charmander, and I saved any candy that I got from hatching others, until he was able to evolve on his own merit. I've been walking with him as long as I've been able to, and I'm not switching em out any time soon. Wish my adventure sync worked, but since it never has, I've had to do this by covering ground.

    Come on, big guy. Let's max your CP, it'll take time, but we'll get you there.

    Edit: people asking for the distance I've walked Charms. Answer is 436.8 km

    submitted by /u/goggleOgler
    [link] [comments]

    Pokestop Nominations Available at Level 35

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 05:34 AM PST

    Last time I said something to this effect on twitter there was a lot of dissent, so please put your pitchforks down for a moment.

    I live on a very small island (I feel like I say this constantly) and the level 40 cap for nominations is a very huge hurdle for us. As one of the more avid and regular pokemon go players in St Lucia, known for networking and building our local community, it is super frustrating that I can't help out by nominating stops because even as someone who plays more often and more regularly than a lot of players, I'm only halfway through level 34. I feel comfortable saying this is mostly because of the lack of stops here.

    Up until the spawn shakeup that everyone on here hated, there were exactly 0 pokemon in the nearby section in my community. Quite literally, pokemon could only be seen and caught as soon as you left my neighbourhood. The most consistent way to get pokeballs for everyone is through gifts and levelling up, because the nearest accessible stop is in Castries town, which is a 1 hour walk on a main road downhill from where I live. We do not have sidewalks. The alternative is taking a bus, spending your bus fare, just to play pokemon go. I do this, but I can't do it often, and besides that, people who do not live where I do have even fewer options. When you factor in things like weather (Rain is a lot heavier here, and often floods rivers, more so recently with heavier out of season rainfall. And Castries town is mostly reclaimed land, so it floods like crazy) it is even harder to square heading out to town. (You have no idea how much I wish I could take advantage of rainy weather to see the different spawns, but it is outright dangerous to travel that far sometimes, especially from some places).

    These limitations get even more frustrating when my house is a 10 minute walk away from 2 national heritage sites, the graves of 2 Nobel laureates, a library, a church, a post office and a park, and none of them are stops. People who live in the south of the island and love this game as much as I do have literally no stops to get to unless they'd like to take the 2 hour drive to town. The south of the island contains several natural landmarks, and several more cultural spots on the way, but they're not stops. On top of that, most of the stops we do have island-wide are in hotels, where we are not welcome unless we're paying customers, and since the only people allowed to make nominations are level 40s, and people like me who've been playing as consistently as they can from day one (literally) are level 34, most of the nominations come from dedicated players on vacation here, at their hotels.

    There's other factors, like the fact we don't generally do postpaid plans, so most people don't have and can't afford data, and we only pretty recently (2017 or 2018 I believe) got public WiFi with any sort of consistency in our town, all which exacerbate these issues. And while I definitely understand why only level 40 players are allowed to review stops, I certainly don't understand why they're the only ones allowed to nominate them for review. When stop were rolling out, I was absolutely thrilled at the possibility of doing a round the island tour with a bunch of other trainers and nominating stops together. But the highest level trainer I know is level 39.

    Okay, getting off my soapbox now.

    submitted by /u/blindmelody
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else getting the "Try the AR mode" prompt EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU TRY TO CATCH A POKEMON?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 10:31 AM PST

    Every time I say "maybe later" and the prompt comes the next pokemon I get.

    I try to use the AR mode, but it is just a black screen.

    Is this a bug?

    submitted by /u/thatgayguy12
    [link] [comments]

    AR+ wont work

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 05:12 AM PST

    Not really a complaint but more just like need help. After the new buddy update my AR+ wont work. This means I can't take screenshots of pokemon for dailies and I cant level up with my buddy. How to fix?

    submitted by /u/pzarazon
    [link] [comments]

    Was about to sleep and hatched this guy :)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 01:37 AM PST

    Literally so tired that when he was hatched I was huh... And couldn't figure out why it looked was off to me lol. Finally clued myself in :)

    Wynaut

    submitted by /u/CuteSharky
    [link] [comments]

    Had an amazing luck streak on my vacation in Hawaii! 3 Full Odds shinies in one week!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 01:41 PM PST

    Had an amazing luck streak on my vacation in Hawaii! 3 Full Odds shinies in one week! After not playing for a couple months I guess my luck has built up!

    3 full odds shinies

    submitted by /u/jonahcicon
    [link] [comments]

    Why dont we get tier 4 raids for mon like hydreigon/garchomp/metagross like we used to get for dragonite and tyranitar?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 06:49 AM PST

    When the game first came out you were able to get these strong rare pokemon by raid as well as saving up candy which is something i miss. The only people i have seen with a garchomp/hydreigon are people that have gotten incredibly lucky with eggs, ground out tons of KM's walking or most commonly people that cheat. I wish they would bring back useful t4 raids.

    submitted by /u/forgottentargaryen
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody know what the next rotation is for research breakthroughs?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 09:14 PM PST

    I looked it up, i can't find anything. I really loved this rotation (even though the vast majority of my breakthroughs were Moltres) I still got every mon. Really hope the next one is as diverse as this one.

    submitted by /u/shonxandmokey
    [link] [comments]

    Poke volleyball!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 07:24 AM PST

    Something happened to me for the fist time which I had never heard of! It's something minor but it caught me off guard. I have a Magikarp as my buddy, who wasn't following me at the time or anything, and I was catching a Spheal. So I threw the pokeball at Spheal and he knocked it back at me hard with an attack. To my surprise, my Magikarp hit the pokeball back to the Spheal and hit him again and I caught him! I've never seen one of my pokemon help me catch another pokemon! Has anyone else seen this happen to them? I didn't know this happened! Like a mini volleyball match!

    submitted by /u/titobarrera
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back after a while of not playing so maybe this is a dumb question: Do we no longer get circles in AR mode (video attached)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 06:59 AM PST

    it said I had to catch my celebi in AR mode but didn't give me any circles (even after I restarted it) :(((

    Is this normal? Bc I stopped playing for a while AND got a new phone so idek anymore

    submitted by /u/kahalili
    [link] [comments]

    How do you get buddy excited?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 09:09 PM PST

    Hi, I don't really understand how the new buddy feature works. Today I got 10 hearts for the first time. I thought this was supposed to make your buddy excited? Do I have to earn more hearts to make it excited?

    submitted by /u/FlakyKey
    [link] [comments]

    Can't link pokémon go with facebook

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 05:44 AM PST

    A message shows up saying "Application unavailable : The application you are trying to use is either no longer available or access is restricted". Any solution for this? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/ChameleonWhite
    [link] [comments]

    Poliwrath, poor-man's-Lucario?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 04:41 PM PST

    Probably a noob question, but..I see lots of counter guides to rocket team leaders and Giovanni suggests using Lucario with "power up punch". Lucario for me is not an option right now, but I do have plenty of Poliwag candy tho. Would it be worth it using candy and TMs to get a decent Poliwrath with the "power up punch" charge move?

    submitted by /u/LoLviking
    [link] [comments]

    I think you guys can see where this goes...

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 07:46 PM PST

    https://twitter.com/realcatoons/status/1211492663758733312?s=21

    Made it to Hollywood today. Turns out a lot of the celebrity stars are pokestops. Like... a lot

    submitted by /u/Cetoons
    [link] [comments]

    What would be the fastest method for me to be able to add pokestops?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 04:56 AM PST

    I live in a small city with little activity and quite a few places that would be elegable to be turned into a pokestop. Would it be faster for me to grind to Lv40 on pokemon go (I am currently Lv29) or should I try to get to Lv12 on ingress?

    submitted by /u/Alijnmanen
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment