• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 23, 2020

    Pokémon GO - The "Visit A New Place" daily activity for your buddy should reset when you change buddies or monthly

    Pokémon GO - The "Visit A New Place" daily activity for your buddy should reset when you change buddies or monthly


    The "Visit A New Place" daily activity for your buddy should reset when you change buddies or monthly

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 05:20 AM PST

    Especially for small towns, it's impossible to visit a new place when you've only got a limited number of gyms and poke stops, so essentially you can't get any hearts for this activity at all once you've exhausted your area.

    Yes, I know you can travel, but driving 100km+ just to spin a new stop isn't going to happen. At least the new place should be buddy specific, so when you change buddies all the stops you've visited are reset.

    I know it's Niatics way of making people buy poffins, but people will do that anyway rather than the 30 days or so it takes without.

    submitted by /u/BigWooper
    [link] [comments]

    My first ever Gible was shiny!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 05:16 PM PST

    So this was my first ever encounter of this Pokémon. My partner, who hadn't caught it before either, and I ran to the spawn location because we've been wanting it for a while now. Turns out it was this pretty boy! Should have purchased a lotto ticket too!

    This was during the community day event. Didn't even know these guys could be shiny or even appear in the wild before this happened.

    https://imgur.com/a/MasovEo

    submitted by /u/itsretrokris
    [link] [comments]

    Docile natured Heatran

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 01:45 AM PST

    This has got to be the most patient Heatran ever. Battled at lunch time, didn't care to catch it, app ran in the background while I worked, "oh hello, you're still waiting, sorry." https://imgur.com/gallery/1DQVGRx

    submitted by /u/recemember
    [link] [comments]

    A meme I made for this subreddit

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 11:55 AM PST

    Not really much to talk about. Just saw a 5 star raid and thought how much I don't care because I am the only player here. Thought you guys would enjoy this.

    submitted by /u/Trevor-On-Reddit
    [link] [comments]

    February 2020 Community Day Campaigns

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 07:01 AM PST

    Everyone wants their shiny and special move out there apparently. These are a few pics I've seen around the communities I frequent.

    https://imgur.com/a/YK5x0EP

    Rhyperior: "Hello, I'm Rhyperior. Vote for me and let's save the World from Team Rocket."

    Machamp: "Vote MACHAMP. For defense against ghosts, your best option. #068

    Vulpix: "PvP meta is for EVERYONE. Shiny Vulpix, Weather Ball Alolan Vulpix."

    submitted by /u/Corronchilejano
    [link] [comments]

    The new voting system for community day is a really cool idea and I hope it sticks around

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 07:34 AM PST

    I love the fact we can discuss what Pokemon we would like to see for community day with whatever Niantic releases a group of Pokemon and letting us vote. It just brings more fun into community day because when it will come time to play we will all be playing based on what a lot of people voted for. Niantic is doing some good things with this game right now.

    submitted by /u/PlayfulTitan18
    [link] [comments]

    shiny alolan vulpix

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 04:59 AM PST

    so this was my first ever 7km egg and i got shiny alolan vulpix so whoever gave me the egg thank you https://imgur.com/gallery/c2sjWRJ

    submitted by /u/quavoskrrt
    [link] [comments]

    Make your voices heard—vote for February Community Day’s featured Pokémon

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 10:04 AM PST

    [Screenshot] Shiny, Lucky, Hundo, Legacy Mewtwo!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 08:46 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/5uVg47z

    Patiently waited for best friends and got lucky friends on the second day of being best friends! My third lucky special trade overall. What's your best lucky trade so far?

    submitted by /u/ml-7
    [link] [comments]

    "Come on, master, let me burn just a tiny bit of your spirit... pleeeease?"

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 07:17 AM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/2nw6PLK.jpg

    I finally got to evolve Lampent... now i am just wondering how much of my spirit got absorbed/burned during the literal months i spent with it as a buddy.

    submitted by /u/Nanoespectro
    [link] [comments]

    Well, whoever wins the vote, no hard feelings.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 02:55 PM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/TRtz528.jpg

    The four of them are great Pokemon in their respective way. So whoever wins (Or Niantic tells us that won), i'll enjoy the next Community day anyway.

    And let's be honest: If Niantic really had let us vote any Pokémon we wanted, the winner would definitely have been one of the super popular ones like Pikachu, Eevee or Bidoof.

    submitted by /u/Nanoespectro
    [link] [comments]

    A Gym Full of Flower Eevees!!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 08:54 PM PST

    It's a happy day when people come along and we end up with this!! Sadly, Flareon lost his crown on the way to the gym!

    http://imgur.com/gallery/E6PybaO

    submitted by /u/MadameMoochelle
    [link] [comments]

    Super rare gen 5 Pokémon came out lucky!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 03:38 AM PST

    So I took a little break from PoGo and just recently decided to get back into it. Been doing my research since I haven't really gotten familiar with the generation 5 Pokémon. Had a good idea from what is rare and whats not. A friend of mine caught and hatched 2 of these guys and traded me one! Check it out! https://imgur.com/gallery/JOlZsv9

    submitted by /u/THEXWITNESS
    [link] [comments]

    Shinyyyyyy !!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 02:26 AM PST

    I got bored and opened up the app. There was about 20 Pokémon around me and I randomly decided to a shiny check, I was on the phone and literally screamed lol. She's just so cute!! https://imgur.com/gallery/xOQxu69

    submitted by /u/addisunshine
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or is Heatran hard to throw at (using Pixel 4 XL)?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 06:45 AM PST

    Full disclaimer: been away from the game since March 2019, recently got back into the game and was trying a Heatran raid and that's where I started experiencing troubles. I know of all the tricks to maximizing catch rate: locking the circle small enough such that it will be a great/excellent throw each time, and waiting for Heatran to be halfway through its attack animation before curving the ball and tossing it. However, that is where my problem lies: I cannot hit it at all.

    I had 10 balls to work with and each toss would go over its head. Only 1 of the ball would hit Heatran but would be outside the circle lock target. Even when I do a very small flick it would fly over its head. Anyone else experiencing this problem? When Heatran was out the first time in December 2018, I had no problems landing the throw each time successfully, but this time around I just can't seem to figure out how hard to throw it.

    Is it just me or is this perhaps a Pixel 4 XL issue? Keep in mind I have tried other 1-2 star raids and I was able to hit the Pokemon accurately, just not Heatran.

    Thanks for your help!

    submitted by /u/I-Am-HF
    [link] [comments]

    I think it’s important NOT to have Dratini win the Feb community day poll

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 02:37 PM PST

    This is just my opinion and I don't believe Dratini has a chance of winning, but anything is possible right? If a repeat community day was voted on, Niantic would most likely take that as "hey, let's try a repeat community day again, and again"...with this, delaying options that we are all waiting for. Gible, Axew, etc. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/TrumpdUP
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks for the gifts!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 09:21 AM PST

    Does anyone else love looking at the Pokestop pictures sent with the gifts as much as I do? It's so exciting to see pictures from far from me places like France, the UK, and Estonia, and places that I've loved like Texas and Utah. So I just wanted to say to everyone, thanks for the gifts and thanks sharing your visual souvenirs! I hope I get to see in real life some of these places one day.

    submitted by /u/DivaSinsemilla
    [link] [comments]

    Strangest luck today on Pokemon Go, like my wishes were being answered

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 01:26 AM PST

    This is straight out a coincidence or my good luck, I was on the way home today and said to myself "I wish I had 50 coins right now," and five seconds after I said that one of my pokemon were knocked out of the gym.
    And just a few moments ago, I check my phone to find a lone zigzagoon and kept telling this zigzagoon I believed in him for about 20 seconds, it would have looked extremely weird if you saw me talking to my phone saying I believed in it. And it appeared to be a shiny I was done.

    What is this luck

    submitted by /u/NoobaDoobaYeet
    [link] [comments]

    Raiding for Shiny

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 08:33 AM PST

    Hey guus! Just wondering if anybody else is having a bad run of luck finding shiny heatran? I was 13 for 14 coming into this wave and now im 53 for 56 with no shiny and only a couple that were any good. Did they change rates or am I just having bad luck?? Anybody else with a similar issue?

    submitted by /u/Bad13Lee
    [link] [comments]

    Buddy System: Are you physically able to visit a new place everyday to spin a new Pokéstop or gym?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 08:29 AM PST

    The glitch where you were able to spin a gym as visiting a new place has been fixed for the buddy system. So now it'll be impossible to gain a point from this buddy task each day for some trainers like myself.

    I'm more than sure that there are trainers unlike myself and probably you who are able to physically visit a new place everyday who have free schedules. But for the most part I don't see this being possible for those who work and go to school most days throughout the week.

    Back to my question. Yes or no. Are you physically able to visit a new place everyday to spin a new Pokéstop or gym? With your schedule.

    submitted by /u/ImNotReallyANerd
    [link] [comments]

    Not exactly a shiny Piplup!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 09:41 PM PST

    Turns out this month's community day had a sense of humor! I went out shiny hunting with some friends, and spotted a Clamperl under a lure. Not only was it a 0/0/0, but on my friend's account, it wound up a shiny as well!

    https://imgur.com/biOdMAK

    (Posted with their permission)

    submitted by /u/Syncs
    [link] [comments]

    Have the drop rates of potions been lowered?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 02:25 PM PST

    A month or so ago I had too many potions that I had to constantly bin them to maintain my inventory space. Almost everyday I would take and hold a gym, battle Team Rocket and still be able to heal everything up.

    Recently, I've been struggling to get enough potions to heal them up.

    Has anyone else noticed this?

    submitted by /u/SirMobi_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment