• Breaking News

    Monday, February 17, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints


    Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 10:33 AM PST

    Have you been the one missing the Mewtwo EX raidpass? Maybe you haven't been lucky the whole week and that damn raid Tyrannitar ran and everyone else caught him.

    Or the worst part, maybe it's monday again?!

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Here we rant about everything that goes wrong, someone who sniped a gymspot (  ̄Д ̄), a missed Tyrannitar again (ಠ_ಠ) or that stupid bug which made you miss your raid because of the server desync, ending the raid prematurely (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

    No personal insults, no trolls and provocation but all salty stuff is accepted.

    • Only salty posts allowed ( ಠ_ಠ )

    • No uncivilty or personal information allowed. ☜(`o´)

    • Complaints can be posted here as well, agree that stuff needs to change here as well, like the spawn rate or gym bugs.

      (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Don't forget to hydrate after all the salt!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Pokestops should still be able to be spun for Field Research Tasks and Eggs, even when your inventory is full

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 06:14 PM PST

    A bit of a petty gripe here but it's a little frustrating burning through your research tasks and eggs, and not being able to replenish them because my inventory is full (often happens with weekly rewards and gifts etc).

    Surely it'd be possible to spin pokestops when your inventory is full and replenish your eggs and research tasks? Seems silly 2 key features in the game disappear until I've had to bin a ton of valuable pokeballs or berries!

    (If I'm just being petty I apologise, maybe I'm just a needy trainer lmao)

    submitted by /u/batesy_boys
    [link] [comments]

    "No time to explain, get in."

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 05:33 AM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/qr9h7Hp.jpg

    Sometimes, Dialga and Celebi recruit people to help them keep the flow of time, and when they do, they give them their own way to time-travel...

    submitted by /u/Nanoespectro
    [link] [comments]

    Everybody else is out here with their shinies from the Vday event, I just ended up with this dead-eyed idiot.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 03:30 AM PST

    This little turd might technically be the rarest thing I've ever caught, but she is completely useless and her eyes are creepy as heck.

    I think I'll name her Disappointment.

    submitted by /u/rockingoff
    [link] [comments]

    GBL really needs to be fixed

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 06:00 AM PST

    I'm really tired of being one tap away from performing one charged move that will win me the match, only to have my game freeze and lag up just long enough for my opponent to beat me with their last 'mon. Its so frickin frustrating how I just want to enjoy myself, but can't because the game doesn't work.

    Another grip I have with the GBL is the change out system. A lot of times over ended up losing matches because I end up accidentally switching out a pokemon when I don't want to. For me, whenever a pokemon faints, i change out the pokemon (which is normal obviously) but then the menu automatically opens again, causing me to accidentally send out my third pokemon, and waisting my switch out. I can't be the only one this has happened to

    submitted by /u/HellFire-Revenant
    [link] [comments]

    I did it!!!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 10:25 PM PST

    Hey all,

    Just posting to document that I finally hit 100km walked this week. I know other people have probably done a lot more, but it's been a goal of mine for a while now. Keeping a spot open for an egg tomorrow... Thanks for reading!

    picture

    submitted by /u/popalsey
    [link] [comments]

    Kecleon changing color until it is released (Day 23)

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 02:34 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/xAMRrID

    "If you don't like the hand that fate's dealt you with, fight for a new one."

    submitted by /u/KnowsItBetter69
    [link] [comments]

    Hmmmm

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 05:05 AM PST

    Is pokemon go adding a Gallarian form? I guess we will have to see with their further updates. I just thought it was intresting that they added that teaser like that. https://imgur.com/gallery/11E7Pwb

    submitted by /u/Thereyago69420
    [link] [comments]

    Cheaters

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 07:07 AM PST

    There are more and more cheaters in GO battle league every day and it's getting horribly frustrating. Not having many of the A-list pokeman is annoying enough (comm day and legendaries), but when you are just a moment away from sweet victory with your B-team, opponent suddenly glitches out shields or freezes the match(wtf?) and there's nothing you can do. Bloody hell this is not fun anymore!! /rant

    submitted by /u/pleasenovegetables
    [link] [comments]

    There should be a way to get special/community day moves on pokemon that are already fully evolved.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 02:30 PM PST

    I'm sure many of us have a few really good pokemon that we evolved before or even after the community days for those pokemon. I know I do. I have hundos of metagross and feraligatr that I evolved way before their respective events. This is so unbelievably frustrating not being able to get the special moves on my perfect pokemon. Niantic should implement a way to allow fully evolved pokemon to get these moves.

    submitted by /u/Rumtastic_
    [link] [comments]

    I caught the infamous Ditto!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 05:12 PM PST

    Yesterday disguised as a Hoppip, the infamous useless Ditto gracefully entered my pokeball!

    https://imgur.com/aSTGVpb

    submitted by /u/RachelTsou
    [link] [comments]

    Didnt get my adventure sync rewards this week.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 07:48 AM PST

    I just realized I didnt get my adventure sync rewards this week which is a shame because I was over the 50km mark. The adventure sync reset and says I'm at 0km but I didnt get my rewards for last week. Anyone know what to do to get the rewards when it bugs out like this.

    Its 10:47am local time for me.

    Edit: Just reported it to niantic and received my rewards shortly after.

    submitted by /u/MisterFrecks
    [link] [comments]

    Run, Ratatta, Run!

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 07:47 AM PST

    This was my first AR shot involving "realistic" shading, and my first successful photo involving the use of Photoshop/Lightroom. I used the brush tool to add shading, and played around with the exposure a bit until I got the brightness I wanted. I also added a few hidden Pokémon in the photo as well. Enjoy!

    Note: The shiny noctowl was edited, and is not in the game currently.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/tUacSfA

    submitted by /u/Groudon8134ARPics
    [link] [comments]

    Best Buddy status wont trigger

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 07:42 AM PST

    Ive gotten all the hearts to get my mewtwo to best buddy status but the status wont trigger. Any ideas whats going on?

    submitted by /u/Iwassframed
    [link] [comments]

    Can i get shiny lickitung from the pokestop which gave my friend a shiny (via field research)

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 06:58 AM PST

    My friend got shiny from the research of a pokestp, will that pokestp give me a shiny as well, or is it random

    submitted by /u/X_tremo
    [link] [comments]

    How good is blast burn, AKA Charizard's community day exclusive move? Is it worth waiting a year for?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 06:42 AM PST

    Title says most of it. Will link picture of Charmeleon in the thread if I can. How strong is blast burn power wise? Is it a slow charging or fast charging move? Is there any other way I can get it during the event when it has already evolved (via TM). Charizard is not in my pokedex and I've wanted one since launch. If it helps I'm currently at level 28 close to going on to 29. Should I at least wait til level 30? I've already read the Silph Road Beginners/returning Launch Player guide so don't reply with a link to that. Just want all your opinions

    Charmeleon Pic

    submitted by /u/Skyrus_Lightcast
    [link] [comments]

    Scraggy and the Mystery Machine

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 04:19 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/75eawkD

    Uh Oh Scraggy we got to get out of here! If anyone doesn't know the reference, it is from "Scooby-Doo".

    submitted by /u/MrAnxietyOSRS
    [link] [comments]

    Weak connection

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 04:34 AM PST

    When I battle with people in the league or with a friend of mine which is next to me, whether using wifi or my data, I always get the message of "weak connection" and then it gets laggy and even clicking to attack, the attacks don't lend. Any tips to help me or is it just misfortune and wait for it to get better over time ?

    submitted by /u/zipopz
    [link] [comments]

    Walking Rewards Glitching Out On Anyone Else?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 08:18 AM PST

    Is anyone else having problems with their walking/adventure rewards? I've walked 25k+ a week over the past month or so and every week when I go to collect my rewards the game resets and says I walked 0k for that week. Wondering if I'm just stupid and doing something wrong or if anyone else is having this problem.

    submitted by /u/corn-hole420
    [link] [comments]

    It's behind me....isn't it

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 02:52 PM PST

    http://imgur.com/a/Hh8iTN7

    Had to do that snapshot of Loudred for the research mission and when I finally got it to work my cat showed up

    submitted by /u/future_chili
    [link] [comments]

    Go+

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 04:39 AM PST

    I had an update for my Pokémon Go(0.167.0 S) and since then my Go+ isn't catching, spinning stops or even selecting anything. Can't push the button, even if there are plenty wild Pokemon or Stops nearby. Anyone got the same issue lately?

    Btw. I already changed the battery

    submitted by /u/MrHerodes
    [link] [comments]

    Flamethrower?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 06:39 AM PST

    I'm trying to teach my charizard flamethrower with TMs since I read it is his best charge moves besides blast burn. Every time I use a TM it changes between fire blast and overheat. Can you still teach him flamethrower?

    submitted by /u/Gabagod
    [link] [comments]

    Pokémon Center Singapore

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 05:56 AM PST

    Hello guys, I have friends in Singapore at the moment and I would like them to bring me some Pokémon GO merchandise from the Pokémon center there, do any of you know if POGO merch is available there? And if not, what cool exclusive item from that center would you suggest to get instead? Best regards.

    submitted by /u/beingmoya
    [link] [comments]

    No more recommended pokemon for Team Rocket battles?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 08:20 AM PST

    Whenever i'd be fighting a Team Rocket battle at a pokestop, it would recommend which pokemon i should use. Now it just autofills with my last used pokemon in battle. Usually, i have to go in and select at least one if not two to complete my trio. What happened to the recommended pokemon it would autofill with? It really helped me pick which types would be best against the shadow pokemon.

    submitted by /u/dogsaretheanswer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment