• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 14, 2020

    Pokémon GO - I think it's really cool that Niantic is selling 30 incense for 1 coin as a way for quarantined people and people trying to stay healthy to keep playing, but...

    Pokémon GO - I think it's really cool that Niantic is selling 30 incense for 1 coin as a way for quarantined people and people trying to stay healthy to keep playing, but...


    I think it's really cool that Niantic is selling 30 incense for 1 coin as a way for quarantined people and people trying to stay healthy to keep playing, but...

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    What about pokeballs? Incense and pokeballs go hand in hand. I popped an incense tonight and must have used 75+ total pokeballs of various types. Just from the 1 incense. I was overstocked on all 3 types of balls and now I only have ultra balls left.

    Edit: lmao for all the people talking about choosing beggars, I bought pokeballs when I needed them. My point is that it sort of just seems like a seemingly nice, yet underhanded way of getting now people to spend more money. Think of pokeballs like the next toilet paper and hand sanitizer rush.

    submitted by /u/angusanarchy
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon GO Gameplay Modifications due to COVID-19 outbreak

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 12:31 AM PDT

    I thought it would be good to let people know of the temporary modifications in the game (if they aren't already aware) due to Corona outbreak.

    IN-GAME CHANGES: A one-time purchase bundle of 30 Incense for 1 PokéCoin. Incense will also last for one hour.

    1/2 Hatch Distance when Eggs are placed into Incubators during this time period

    PokéStops will now drop Gifts more frequently

    Pokémon habitats will increase and more Pokémon will be appearing in the wild

    GO BATTLE LEAGUE CHANGES: Minimum walking distance of 3km is not required.

    EX-RAID:

    Temporarily halted giving ex raid raid pass.

    Changes in Trainer Battles:

    You can now battle with GOOD FRIENDS.

    SPECIAL RAID WEEKENDS: Extended from 3 to 6 days.

    SAFARI ZONE AND COMMUNITY DAY: Postponed.

    Please check if I've missed something and add it to the comment. Hope this helps :)

    submitted by /u/NITHEESH_S_PILLAI
    [link] [comments]

    We are removing the walking requirement in GO Battle League to unlock sets. If you're currently in the middle of walking to earn a set, it will take effect from your next set.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    Thank you Niantic.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    I've been critical of Niantic and their way of Operations. Mainly the raid systems and how rural players were basically ignored for those legendary tier raids.

    And then they gave us a fighting chance with the gbl rewards. I know I'm a little late but I finally caught a metagross and an altered form Giratina back to back (albeit after the mandatory scraggy) and I could not be happier. My last legendaries were Kyogre and Groudon (from research breakthroughs) and this just rocked my world.

    And the way they are taking extra steps to make people stay home and be safe and still enjoy the game is just awesome.

    Niantic, we have our differences but I can't help but be awed by you. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/NishantSj
    [link] [comments]

    In light of recent events, should Niantic enable long distance trading for ultra and best friends?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 12:52 AM PDT

    Due to being advised to stay home, to not go outside, should Niantic also enable long distance trading for anyone who has achieved ultra and best friend status, besides the things they already announced to help us play while staying at home?

    submitted by /u/GoldenBeat
    [link] [comments]

    6 months and nearly 300km of walking and I finally got enough to evolve this shiny boi

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    Almost exactly 6 months after hatching and I finally walked enough to get to 125 candies and evolve my Golden Child...

    Not the best Pokemon I've got, but I like it anyway. Gonna be super weird not having that tiny yellow kitty as my buddy anymore, but c'est la vie

    submitted by /u/Poonjesticle
    [link] [comments]

    Niantic, now is when you bring back shiny Meltan.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    We know Melmetal is good in PvP, what's better? Shiny Melmetal.

    While you're at it reduce the Box Cooldown like you did last time too.

    Do it, for the people.

    submitted by /u/coinnn
    [link] [comments]

    Team Rocket is spreading coronavirus

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/4OMUXgq

    Looks like there isn't enough hand sanitizer going around the rocket facility

    submitted by /u/LarsWafflecrisp
    [link] [comments]

    Is everyone enjoying Mankey Community Day?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    I know they are giving us more fighting types for the weekend but in my area I swear the Mankey rate is +50%.

    submitted by /u/speezo_mchenry
    [link] [comments]

    I met the twins from The Shining today.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 12:01 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/7pdmKdW

    So I got on Pokemon Go pretty early today. Battled a few trainers, cherished the rewards of GBL and caught a so-so Metagross (yay?). But what was in store for me next takes the cake. Thank you, Niantic.

    P.s. the title says it all. I'm just adding words here to satisfy the mods. Don't hate me pls. (:

    submitted by /u/mehshuggah3009
    [link] [comments]

    Based on a certain movie with a lot of sequels.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/WYkMoZl.jpg

    Keep trying, you'll get there... maybe? who knows... you won't if you don't try, that's for sure.

    submitted by /u/Nanoespectro
    [link] [comments]

    Would it be too greedy to ask for a Pokeball pack to go along with the Incense one?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    As the title suggests, I suppose most of us are grateful for the incense pack paired with the 1 minute spawn and 1 hour duration, but, I think we can all agree that it is quite taxing on Poke/Great/UltraBalls as is, and things will only get worse once more countries start getting strict quarantines.

    I mean, I am even one of the lucky ones, living next to a gym my team owns most of the time, constantly spinning for max item gains. After having used just 1 incense, my poke/great/ultraball storage has taken quite the hit and I suppose people who can't spin stops or gyms have it way worse with only 20 gifts per day.

    So, I would like to suggest a ball bundle, I suppose a daily one for 1 coin each(because most people can't just up and get 200 or 300 balls or whatever the number they might decide on might be, so daily bundles of 50 balls or 20-25 of each ball type would be best in my opinion).

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Inevia
    [link] [comments]

    Happy Caterpi day!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/hNhu9K5

    I've been waiting a long time for this one!

    submitted by /u/sad_sappy_suckr
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Go battle league down for everybody or is it just me?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 10:20 PM PDT

    Like the title suggests I was playing the battle league. Won 2 battles in a row. But during the third battle I experienced a little lag at the end of it and then the battle kinda stopped before either of us even lost. I got a win but when I tried to enter match making it said the battle league was down?

    submitted by /u/arjooja
    [link] [comments]

    First shiny

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    Yeah it's that basic. But, I've been playing Pokémon forever. Outside of The Red Garyados in the Gen 2 games I've never had a single shiny period. And today I claimed my first shiny ever and it's Mankey. I've got no complaints I love mankeys and now I've got a green fully leveled Primape.

    But the kicker to me is while jogging around the park and juggling mine and my brothers phone I snagged him a shiny chimchar. 2/2 in the same day that's the end of my Pokémon career.

    submitted by /u/An_unthinking_idiot
    [link] [comments]

    PVP newcomers, don't use anything you see that's almost 1500 in your inventory and think it'll be great for Go Battle League.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    PVPoke is one of the strongest if not the most important tools you will need for battling in the Go Battle League. So before you power up that Entei with Fire Blast or use a TM on Zapdos I would highly recommend that you check that website first.

    Now if you want to understand how to use that website then I also highly recommend this short video series by one of my favorite PoGo YouTubers HeroVange's PVP for beginner's guide. You won't be disappointed.

    PVP is a learning experience and if you need a coach or helpful resources please check out the links below. We're all here to learn and grow. If anyone wants to add resources of their own then please feel free to drop links and descriptions of anything else that's helpful for the ever growing PVP community. We' global, boys and girls! GGs!

    Zyonik

    KiengIV

    r/TheSilphArena

    GoStadium

    EDIT: Keep in mind that even though Go Battle League is new Pokémon Go PVP is not and that means there are plenty of trainers that will dominate you since they have a year+ worth of skill ahead of you and an untold amount of Pokémon they've invested in in order to be formidable. So please practice as much as you can with others, learn from your mistakes and ask as many ridiculous questions as possible.

    submitted by /u/ImNotReallyANerd
    [link] [comments]

    While 7km eggs have not been kind in giving me Gen 5 fossils, I found this special boy today

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/suxnBoM

    I've hatched about four of these so far from 7km eggs which is real annoying, especially since catching one is my last step for the Meltan research, but I was pleasantly surprised to hatch this tonight! Still want Archen and Tirtouga tho 😤

    submitted by /u/FilthyScrubGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Rare shiny

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    What is everyone's rarest shiny mine is a shiny groudon I got from a research box what is your rarest shiny

    submitted by /u/veggieboy08
    [link] [comments]

    Mankeys, makhuitas, and medichams oh my?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 11:58 PM PDT

    Did i miss some kind of announcement for an event, but i went from having a decent variety of mons around to catching literally 20 mankeys, makhuitas, and medichams - each - today and very little else. This wasnt just in one area either. Anyone else experiencing anything similar?

    submitted by /u/probablyadoombot94
    [link] [comments]

    I just hit level 40!

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    I know, I know... probably not a big deal for a lot of people. But I'm still happy about it!

    Besides the ability to nominate/edit Pokestops and gyms, is there anything else special I can do?

    submitted by /u/deuteriumknight
    [link] [comments]

    Are there more Fighting pokemon, or more pokemon starting with an M?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 03:17 AM PDT

    I reckoned all these pokemon are fighting, but after that I realised that all I see are Mankeys, Makuhitas, Machops and Meditite. Next to that I saw a few more Magikarp. March event?

    submitted by /u/untflanked
    [link] [comments]

    Temporary Pokestop

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    What if we can set a temporary pokestop in our residence/quarantine area with a catch x pokemon quest? And only visible for the player that set it. That way we don't need to leave home neither miss the dailies quests.

    submitted by /u/SolidMouse94
    [link] [comments]

    Casual player, strongest mon I have is a vaporeon. This is my third ever big raid

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    Giratina

    I normally play solo, and can only do 2 star raids. As such I never really have the rare and strong ones.

    submitted by /u/accidental_tourist
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment