• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 10, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Just a friendly reminder: things like multi accounting, faking steps, spoofing, etc are all cheating, and advice on how to do these things is not allowed in r/pokemongo

    Pokémon GO - Just a friendly reminder: things like multi accounting, faking steps, spoofing, etc are all cheating, and advice on how to do these things is not allowed in r/pokemongo


    Just a friendly reminder: things like multi accounting, faking steps, spoofing, etc are all cheating, and advice on how to do these things is not allowed in r/pokemongo

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    https://nianticlabs.com/guidelines/en/ https://nianticlabs.com/terms/en/

    Last May Niantics TOS was updated to be some what inclusive of all their games.

    While this didn't actually change all that much, it did change the locations for information.

    We have seen an uptick in people requesting information on cheating methods such as spoofing, multi accounting and faking steps to get distance walked.

    All of these things are against the TOS, and against rule 3 on r/pokemongo

    We want equal and fair play by all the great trainers that come here to ask for advice and share their experiences.

    submitted by /u/PokemonGOmods
    [link] [comments]

    Pokémon Go St. Louis Safari zone postponed

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    I got my first shiny, legendary, lucky, 100%.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    Got my first shiny, lucky, legendary, 100%

    I can't believe how lucky I got! I used my lucky trade hoping to increase IV a bit, and to save on stardust. I didn't think it would be 100%, that's for sure.

    https://imgur.com/a/KS4FPbV

    submitted by /u/ChunkyB
    [link] [comments]

    What even is Team Rocket's plan?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    One of them was holding a children's park hostage with a weedle.

    Letting alone that the park serves no apparent strategic function at all for a criminal enterprise, they really wasted their berserk drug on a weedle?

    submitted by /u/Eu_Avisei
    [link] [comments]

    Bring back Spotlight hour with one featured pokemon.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    I just really don't see the appeal in the spotlight hours Niantic has been doing for the past 3 weeks. While the spawn rate was a bit low for the Onyx one, I think Spoink spotlight hour was just like spotlight hour should be all the time. Pretty rare pokemon spawning all over the place, I was seeing this as some kind of "small Community Day". I would rather have a good shot at getting a shiny pokemon of something that's a rare spawn than the pokemon you encounter every day anyways like your Snubbull, Murkrow, Roselia, Mankey, Mr. Mime and all that basic stuff.

    As for the boosted spawn rate hours, they really have to make these things a little more diverse if we really have to get this as a spotlight hour every week. Give us themed Spawns like a ghost type boost spotlight hour or something like that. Or just pokemon that are a bit on the rare side.

    In my opinion, there is no need to overflow us with the same weather boosted pokemon we see on a daily basis during spotlight hour as well. I can only hope that Niantic decides to return to the spotlight hour they ran during the Spoink spotlight hour. I would be fine with these boosted spawn rate spotlight hours alternating with the single Pokémon based ones, but spotlight hours without a spotlight pokemon every week is pretty dull.

    What do you think about spotlight hour? Do you prefer the old or the new system?

    submitted by /u/Birkenstern
    [link] [comments]

    Nothing is more disappointing than receiving a Shieldon after doing a 5-0 run on GBL.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    It's happening too much and I'm not feeling rewarded at all. At least put some chance to get a shiny one.

    submitted by /u/Bodinhu
    [link] [comments]

    I’m a very lucky girl and this proofs it

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    So my boyfriend and I started playing pokemon again a while ago. I have been playing since the beginning, with a break of a year when i lost my password to my account. Ever since he's been playing he is basically shitting shiny pokemon and i never catch any. And when I do it's like a 14 cp mudkip.

    I've been telling my boyfriend that I really wanted a shiny magikarp, since red is my favorite colour and a red Gyarados would make me so happy. On my birthday he showed me he had caught a shiny magikarp and that he wanted to give it to me! I didn't have enough stardust for the trade so we waited a few weeks and now we finally traded and look: https://imgur.com/a/SSlmCZs

    submitted by /u/nietnita
    [link] [comments]

    Rant about GoLeague

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    I'm so sick and tired of going against people, only to have a weak connection to them all of a sudden. Literally have no issues with playing against other people, and then it feels as if people are intentionally causing their devices to lag just to win matches. I can't even count the amount of times this has happened and it's so damn infuriating.

    submitted by /u/CloWnic1de
    [link] [comments]

    battle league needs to be fixed

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 01:31 AM PDT

    its so annoying i cant even count how many times ive lost due to glitches. sometimes when the enemy uses an attack it bugs out and plays it a second time. it gives me the shield option AGAIN and unless i use it the game will freeze and all i can do is watch the little pokeball loading symbol spin and the pokemon do their idle animation. it doesnt use a shield luckily but god forbit im out of shields or my pokemon faints then its a guaranteed freeze. so many times where i couldnt get all the rewards just because of a stupid glitch.
    Also i hate when it takes so long for the game to register that im clicking the charged attack. this just makes it so my pokemon doesnt attack as fast while im taking tons of damage which sometimes causes me to lose.

    honestly i love this game and i play it all the time, but the battle glitches makes it so i dont even want to try out that feature anymore

    submitted by /u/Acnolia
    [link] [comments]

    How does one go about reporting users?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    So, I've noticed recently that whenever I see a gym being attacked, and it goes down, invariably it is filled instantly with six level 40s. Now this has happened several times when I've been at the gym, and I look around, and there is nobody near me. Then, if I decide to attack the gym, everybody inside is always instantly healed. Now it could be coincidence, but having no one around me at all and in a spot to see anyone nearby leads me to believe that these characters are likely spoofing their location. Is there anything I can do about this?

    submitted by /u/grilledcheeseburger
    [link] [comments]

    Bug involving Buddy Pokemon

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    http://imgur.com/a/lMt61hz

    So I was walking during that crazy "day early" Spotlight hour, when I noticed my Gengar was blinking in and out of existence. Tried to get a screenshot and THIS happened... Gengar? When did you learn to fuse the moves "Lick" and "Surf"???

    submitted by /u/SUUniverse
    [link] [comments]

    Niantic should make Darkrai tradable

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Darkrai should be tradeable and the same with Deoxys. The rule you cannot trade mythicals is probably only for pokenon like mew, celebi and jerachi but not for Darkrai.

    It is just a raid boss like all legendaries. There is no difference in obtaining them so why cant we trade him? Now i have done 50+ raids and did not get 1 shiny. If we could trade them I wouldn't have cared about it as much as now. There is no way obtaining it now after it leaves in 45 min in Europe.... great!

    submitted by /u/Melvin28299
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with eeveelutions

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 02:36 AM PDT

    I tried to evolve an eevee into a espeon. I changed the name to Sakura, evolved it and got a Vaporeon. Did Niantic change this mechanic or I did something wrong?

    submitted by /u/Nigga_Platypus
    [link] [comments]

    Cresselia and Registeel counter drawing. Check pokebattler.com to see what shadow Pokémon now beat your legendaries.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    Purrloin was the most annoying Pokemon to encounter during the research over the weekend

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    It was a joy to finally get the research where you could possibly encounter Skorupi. You do the grunt battles and your finally ready to shiny check your research task. Only to end up mostly with a Pokemon that can't even be shiny and isn't that useful in the game compared to Drapion. I mean what was the point in that for them to include Purrloin along with Skorupi in that task. Not to mention that not to many people even have that many Pokestops in their area to begin with. I think to include a Pokemon like that along side a Pokemon that was featured for an event that has no value in terms of being a shiny, usefulness in PVP or for PVE it was kind of a bummer. Oh and Purrloin is relatively easy to find in the wild as well.

    submitted by /u/PlayfulTitan18
    [link] [comments]

    My only 100%

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    Hatched this from an egg one day and got really angry after I realized it was a male Combee, the Pokémon Go gods have cursed me

    https://imgur.com/gallery/Gyammpw

    submitted by /u/coopcoop0
    [link] [comments]

    Started playing again after 2 years

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 02:55 AM PDT

    Advice needed!

    I have picked up the game after stopping for two years. I had a 3000cp dragonite that seems useless now it battles because they've added so much content 😂

    Can anyone catch me up on the best Pokemon to use on battles and how on earth I am catch shinys and legendaries, level 30 noob here

    submitted by /u/giggzy9
    [link] [comments]

    PvP issue

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 01:41 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/RSltjEU Does anyone else have this problem? What do I do? I don't want to restart the app and lose the match.

    It's stuck in that screen.

    submitted by /u/D351Z3
    [link] [comments]

    Where could I find the current Pokémon GO OST in high quality?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 04:57 AM PDT

    I would like to have the current PokéGO OST for personal purposes, but after a lot of Googling I still couldn't find them.

    Anyone know where to get them (in the original quality ofc)

    submitted by /u/Piipperi800
    [link] [comments]

    What's your longest winning streak in GBL?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    In a short answer, mine is 20, rank 7, level 35, nothing really to brag about. Despite the difficulties and poor connection during fights, GBL have been a fun addition to the game and regardless of wins or losses, the rewards are decent.

    Would love to hear about your streaks and also experiences!

    submitted by /u/Khristjian
    [link] [comments]

    Can't get the move I want with charged TM's

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    So, I have a Typhlosion and I've wasted around 10 charged TM's to get Blast Burn and I still don't have it, am I doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/AirWulf_
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think Deoxys and Darkrai needs to be tradeable?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    Lately I've been seeing quite a lot of posts regarding this issue: https://www.reddit.com/r/TheSilphRoad/comments/fbb2lg/darkrai_needs_to_be_tradeable/ https://www.reddit.com/r/TheSilphRoad/comments/ffzhh8/why_cant_we_trade_mythics/

    People want Deoxys and Darkrai to be tradeable. Personally, I totally agree. It makes sense that Mew, Celebi and Jirachi can't be transferred or traded, since you can only get 1. But when it comes to Deoxys and Darkrai, even though they are Mythical Pokémon, you can get and transfer as many as you want just like any other legendary.

    Do you think we should start a petition? Or maybe trying to tag u/NianticIndigo, even though I think he's here to deal mainly with bug reports.

    submitted by /u/zaxunobi
    [link] [comments]

    How can there be pokestops where there is no data?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 02:10 AM PDT

    I can see by zooming that there are a few pokestops in a forest near my current location. If I go there there is no cellphone service at all. How is this possible?

    The gym can be zoomed in but its white, so nobody placed anything. I wanted to get it but there is no way lol. At least 1km before you are in reach the mobile service is completely. How did those 5 stops even get there?

    submitted by /u/BasicMouse
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment