• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 28, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Keep in mind when going out

    Pokémon GO - Keep in mind when going out


    Keep in mind when going out

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    Yesterday my mom said she made me a mask. She came over today and brought me this. Now when I go for my essentials I have a matching mask as this is the only time I can play PoGo. Stay safe!

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    Hips don’t lie!!

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    Well, seems like the people is doing his exercise a lot this days!! It's ok to do exercise indoors, the results are showing:

    Check this bro!

    submitted by /u/Dalvenjha
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone having slow response issues in battle league?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    It's not even lag right now, it's like I'm tapping and for every three or four taps my Pokémon are getting one attack in while the other person has already gotten in two or three. I can't tell if it's because I just have slow Pokémon or there's some type of delay in the response time

    submitted by /u/atl1015
    [link] [comments]

    Cute rollyboi and coronavirus caution tape hut lol

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    My mom is adorable. She's been playing for like 6 months she knows she's on the blue team��

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    Anyone seeing tons of Solosis, but gothita's are rare?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    Been playing all day, caught 70+ mons, probly got 12 solosis but only one gothita, and I've been checking pretty consistently at night.

    Anyone else getting similar? I'm in New Jersey if it matters

    submitted by /u/halvin_and_cobbes
    [link] [comments]

    Willow social distancing

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 04:38 AM PDT

    http://imgur.com/gallery/7EM9kzG

    Had to flair this as "bugs," even though it should probably say "ghosts." Ever the trickster, it looks like Gengar is stepping in for the Pokémon Prof.!

    I've played through every glitch in the game since Launch Day, but this one I enjoy.

    submitted by /u/ZigglesTheCat
    [link] [comments]

    What would your Pokémon be if they existed irl?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    Let's say Pokémon were real, but you could only get one. Which one would you choose? I'd choose treecko, cause sceptile is my favourite Pokémon!

    submitted by /u/drmnfsmthng
    [link] [comments]

    I'm at home. My trainer is not.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    I'm at home, but my trainer is wandering an area I only veugly recegnize as somewhere in my city that's not within walking distance of my house. She moves further down whatever road she's on and I even got a speed warning as if I was in a car. I do not use anything for spoofing. Is this happening to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Pikagirl541
    [link] [comments]

    For all the level 40 trainers right now, please take the time to visit Niantic Labs Wayfarer and review PokéStop nominations while we are trapped inside!

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    While COVID-19 keeps us locked indoors, if you are level 40 and have not done so yet please visit Niantic Labs Wayfarer and start reviewing Poke Stop nominations that people have been desperately wanting to become stops. These help rural players, and all players alike. Utilize some down time! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/tacoskoolie
    [link] [comments]

    I climbed in Great League and now they’re expecting me to do well at the same Elo in Ultra League?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    And when you're not matching up with the hardcore players with the best Pokemon, it's kind of a crapshoot because the opponent will, like you, not be in the right Elo.

    It just doesn't make sense. Anyone want to help me understand this better? I'm not the most knowledgable in Pokemon Go news.

    submitted by /u/CruzKunTroll
    [link] [comments]

    I just got my hat custom made

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    What’s everyone going with for Ultra League?!

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    Now that we've graduated to the Ultra League, just curious what teams people have been seeing some early success with!

    Good luck to all!

    submitted by /u/e_lo99
    [link] [comments]

    What's up with the OP charged moves?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    I fight a giratina, bout 2.4k CP. 1 attack, then out comes dragon claw.

    block- 1 more attack, and here it comes again!

    then, after I surrender cause my team is weak to it, I come across a vaporeon. 1 water gun, then aqua tail. repeat last instruction.

    Considering the only pokemon I have with reasonable CP are vaporeon, jolteon and a hariyama, how do I do decent in the battle league since I have been forced into the damned ultra league?

    submitted by /u/spaghettbaguett
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon Go Battles - which Pokemon do you use first and why?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    I am enjoying the trainer vs trainer battles, I still have a lot to learn about the different Pokemon and their move types.

    I always use Raichu as my first Pokemon in battles, because Raichu's charged move is ready to use seconds into battle.

    In battles, which Pokemon do you use first and why?

    submitted by /u/OddSport7
    [link] [comments]

    Game freezing on start up

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    On Samsung s20 Ultra. Game has been working fine all week, using incense and lures from the sofa as per. Today, the game won't stay unfrozen. I've tried 4g, 5g, 2 wifis, location off/on, uninstalling, clearing cache & data, restarting phone etc. Has anyone got any suggestions?

    Edit: Also tried 60 & 120hz screen res.

    submitted by /u/georgio93
    [link] [comments]

    April or May Research Breakthrough Suggestion: Nurse Joy's Chansey

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    Nurse Joy's Chansey

    With all of the crisis related to the virus, I think we can all agree that Nurse Joy's Chansey would be a very relevant and interesting Breaththrough reward. Since we haven't been getting anything Legendary anyway, might as well get something unique that proves we got through this time!

    submitted by /u/Tideroller2
    [link] [comments]

    Battle league. Charged attacked on unshielded opponent doing no damage.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    Happened twice (not in the same fight) so far. Starting to wonder whether it's some sort of bug opponent exploits as a cheat. Anybody experienced the same ? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Standarduser123
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to play while social distancing

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    Is it just me or is the Psychic Spectacular just an unannounced Solosis Community Weekend?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    Took my roommate up to work earlier and all I really saw in my downtown area was Solosis. A good 80% of the Pokémon I saw were Solosis, not to mention that the boosted spawn rate for Psychic Pokémon is egregiously high... It's just for the weekend, right?

    submitted by /u/Spoiled_Soul
    [link] [comments]

    Feebas

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 05:27 AM PDT

    I know I'm probably super late to the party here but I'm trying to complete the "Thousand Year Slumber" quest and finding a Feebas seems next to impossible. Are they just not around anymore? Is anyone willing to trade?

    submitted by /u/BSquared1319
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment