• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 29, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Weekly questions, bugs, and gameplay megathread - March 2020

    Pokémon GO - Weekly questions, bugs, and gameplay megathread - March 2020


    Weekly questions, bugs, and gameplay megathread - March 2020

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    Rules

    Instruction Manual


    Useful Links


    I'm sick of the memes here, I want the discussion posts!

    try http://nr.reddit.com/r/pokemongo for desktop users or this for mobile/app users.


    Niantic support : https://support.pokemongo.nianticlabs.com/hc/en-us

    /r/PokemonGO FAQ: /r/PokemonGo/wiki/FAQ


    There's this Pokéstop/Gym near me which seems inappropriate. Can I report it?

    Use this link. However, Niantic seems to be preoccupied with other things now, so don't expect too much.

    We have Niantic representatives on both here and /r/TheSilphRoad - please do not ping them for bugs which are in the known issues page unless you have found a niche yet gamebreaking issue/exploit.


    Where can I find other players in my area?

    Try our regional subreddits list! Also, see the related subreddits or TSR's community map!


    If you have any suggestions for FAQs to append to this thread or for meta questions, message the moderators or mention /u/PokemonGoMods!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Managed to get one from home today!

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    Why can't you appraise Pokemon as they are caught?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    Why do you have to appraise them all separately, would it not be much better to do this automatically?

    Something simple like this would do!

    https://i.imgur.com/NPDUaub.jpg

    Sorry of this has been asked before!

    submitted by /u/wheeky
    [link] [comments]

    A delightful shiny encounter!

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    So the other day, I got the "make 5 great curveball throws in a row" field research task and was able to complete it very quickly on an Aipom that kept breaking out of regular pokeballs.

    Fast forward to this morning and after opening the completed task, this is what spawned! I haven't caught a shiny since Rhyhorn community day so this was certainly a nice pick me up during these trying times. I think it's pretty safe to say this is now officially my favorite shiny in my Pokédex.

    Stay happy, healthy, and safe out there, trainers!

    https://imgur.com/5dRb9gt

    submitted by /u/jhachey2
    [link] [comments]

    Reminder for not having an egg hatching?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    Why can't the game remind me when I'm not hatching an egg? Sometimes I'm excited by the egg that has hatched, rename it or something similar, and then completely forget that I haven't queued up another egg. Let's say after walking for 300 m or something, if there's no egg, have a message reminding you that there's no egg.

    submitted by /u/clickonthewhatnow
    [link] [comments]

    What comes after Ferroseed?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    End of the month is fast approaching, should I take a ferroseed with extra stardust? What is coming next month, I would like to think it cant get worse then ferroseed, but this is Niantic we are talking about.

    submitted by /u/Majik518
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck on bedrest and caught my first shiny!

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    First ever Shiny I had a small medical procedure (3 small stitches on my foot) done on Friday and i'm on bedrest, but i managed to catch this shiny Natu, my first ever wild shiny! I'm so stoked about it!

    Apologies for posting/reposting it 3 times, automod informed me of proper posting rules so i fixed it)

    submitted by /u/Seizensha
    [link] [comments]

    That feeling you get after seeing 250 non-shiny Drowzees

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    Or after finishing your fifteenth Cobalion raid, or after seeing 200 Natu, or after what seems like your billionth Cyndaquil. Maybe my luck will change soon. We'll see. https://imgur.com/a/jpPriv0

    submitted by /u/signofzeta
    [link] [comments]

    UnownDex Complete - Trades in Safer Days in a Few Countries & Safari Zone at Home

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/zxQ00j8

    I didn't violate any quarantine for the last ones. I did St Louis from home.

    This took a long time to wrap up. I researched previous events and found local communities ahead of travels to different places to find out what people were likely to have locally that weren't so common in my area. I went to a few of the events too.

    A quick rule of the thumb is that vowels aren't all that rare and somebody goes to Go Fest in every community. If you have spare Lake Guardians, those also make for awesome trades if you cross the lines (but you may want to consider getting the local Guardian first). You can exchange gifts ahead of time to build up friendship and get some tips on places to go and food to try. Even some of your local regionals are still worth a bit.

    submitted by /u/TheStoryGoesOn
    [link] [comments]

    Keep spawns like this even after quarantine

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    I'm assuming the spawn points are increased in response to the quarantine? It seems that they activated the spotlight hour spawns. By increase I get an additional 2 spawn points from my house. Will they be deactivating these spawns after the quarantine lifts? Even though it's increased, I don't see how it would hurt Niantic by keeping these spawn points on indefinitely, but of course, let me know if there is a downside to it because I don't see one.

    submitted by /u/TheCastawayBall
    [link] [comments]

    My first shiny perfect scizor!

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/LXgD1Py

    Advice is appreciated whether should I get it to learn new attack. Or better save the stardust for others.

    Is this worth to max the cp and put it as main ovo team? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/zonx18
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else notice that, recently, pokemon response is designed to eat up your pokeballs?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    I've been playing a while for today. And I've noticed that even if you time your throws so that they land right after the pokemon has done his head-butt defense move, they will move immediately either into a jumping move or another defense move. It seems that Niantic has designed it so that you spend at least 3 pokeballs per pokemon in many instances. I don't even click on the spoinks anymore-- that will cost me at least 4 pokeballs to get them.

    submitted by /u/JubBird
    [link] [comments]

    Jackpot!

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    My ultimate catch, the strongest of them all! Have you guys ever catch such an amazing Pokemon? What are you lowest IV creatures?

    http://imgur.com/a/Gzy8VeH

    submitted by /u/Davidrozwod
    [link] [comments]

    Self isolation

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 02:02 AM PDT

    Good morning guys and girls, having been self isolating for a week so far I've discovered the advantages. Bought myself a running machine a few years ago to get one's self fit but due to work and other life priorities I never used it. This week alone I'm currently on 486.4km, phone in pocket on adventure sync and watching telly whilst I walk at a steady pace.

    submitted by /u/K1R1T0-0911
    [link] [comments]

    Is this normal?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    I just noticed that one of my Gyarados only weighs 15 kg.. Can someone please tell me if that's normal? Because apparently their average weight is 235 kg

    submitted by /u/Gunterrunter
    [link] [comments]

    Does field research carry over to next month?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    I have completed the weekly research for feroseed but if I open it in April will it be the different encounter?

    submitted by /u/giggzy9
    [link] [comments]

    Trapped in the drive thru

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/vI04Au5 Driving to get some chick fil a and I feel like I stepped into the wrong turf

    submitted by /u/angelflairpasta
    [link] [comments]

    Pokémon reward suggestion

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 05:47 AM PDT

    I don't know about y'all, but I'm sick and tired of using almost all of my resources to catch a "reward" Pokémon from the battle league or from a quest. It shouldn't be a challenge to catch a Pokémon that is supposed to be a "reward." For example I just used about 27 regular pokeballs (about 5 misses) to catch a cobalion (like my 8th one from the league lol they haven't changed anything in weeks) and I used up all of the razz berries I had remaining during this quarantine (about 20). I know for a fact in the past I've used at least this much to catch other "reward" Pokémon. I would understand if there was an option to be able to skip this reward (I haven't seen one) but it's REQUIRED to be able to progress further in the game. Now I'm not complaining that I'm catching legendaries with these rewards, but if it's a "reward" it should be treated as such, and not another challenge, but I wanna know what y'all think about this.

    submitted by /u/nolannubby
    [link] [comments]

    Tired of GBL but still want the stardust?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    An easy way to quickly gain a bunch is to simply fill your team with 10 CP mons and quit each battle immediately. You can lose 5 battles and claim the stardust in very little time. This is faster than even catching pokemon considering a rank 5 person collects ~1.5k per 5 immediate losses which would equate to 10-15 catches while using up pokeballs.

    If you hate seeing Giratina over and over and over but refuse to spend your hard earned stardust to build a counter that will be useless as soon as you get them ready, I encourage you to burn the whole system down while there's no barrier to fresh rewards. Happy exploitation!

    submitted by /u/cudef
    [link] [comments]

    I miss great league��

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    Ive just come back to this game to discover pvp! A very fun aspect of the game to be sure. I made my own team, a qwilfish-fell stinger-support team and have been going pretty positive. But all of a sudden, I hit rank 5 and now I have to play in ultra league, where bringing my qwilfish team is literally useless (in terms of cp and not to mention the crazy Giratina meta) I have hastily made an ultra team to hold my own. I look on YouTube and see people rank 9 or 10 playing in great league. So I continue to climb (at a very slow and painful pace compared to my speed up to rank 5) and now I'm rank 8. I still can't play great league, and am losing hope.

    Can someone help me? Is there a way to go back to great league? Am I not doing something that I should be?

    submitted by /u/AlkaLier
    [link] [comments]

    *screams into the void*

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    Typing issues in latest version

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 02:29 AM PDT

    My game changed to the new version with the Today tab showing my streaks and time defending gyms which is great but when I go to rename Pokémon or type in a Pokémon search there is only a basic keyboard and I can't copy or paste things in, all I can do is delete letters one by one and then re-type... Anyone know of a fix for this without uninstalling the app and downloading the old version?

    submitted by /u/Shogi75
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon go In Bothell Washington

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    Hello. Does anyone play Pokemon go in Bothell Washington? I am looking for a friend to do raids with.

    submitted by /u/DaneCz123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment