• Breaking News

    Monday, March 30, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints


    Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    Have you been the one missing the Mewtwo EX raidpass? Maybe you haven't been lucky the whole week and that damn raid Tyrannitar ran and everyone else caught him.

    Or the worst part, maybe it's monday again?!

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Here we rant about everything that goes wrong, someone who sniped a gymspot (  ̄Д ̄), a missed Tyrannitar again (ಠ_ಠ) or that stupid bug which made you miss your raid because of the server desync, ending the raid prematurely (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

    No personal insults, no trolls and provocation but all salty stuff is accepted.

    • Only salty posts allowed ( ಠ_ಠ )

    • No uncivilty or personal information allowed. ☜(`o´)

    • Complaints can be posted here as well, agree that stuff needs to change here as well, like the spawn rate or gym bugs.

      (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Don't forget to hydrate after all the salt!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Feeding berries to my best buddy

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    I didn’t have the heart to take down this gym... I’m not totally heartless!

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    We were driving the other night in the Art District of Las Vegas when I saw this gym—comprised of only Eevee-lutions that I thought was pretty cool. If I wasn't already team Valor I wild have added my Jolteon!

    Eevee-lutions only gym

    submitted by /u/tofu_tot
    [link] [comments]

    We need a Practice League.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    We need to have a Practice League before going straight to the "Ranked" Battle league. I have a lot of pokemon to try out and im pretty sure you have as well. So in that league we should earn some pokeballs and or berries. That will help us a lot. Its like a Friendly League.

    submitted by /u/ilikethisnow
    [link] [comments]

    A Space Odyssey

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/6iLOFby

    duuuuuun

    duuuuuuuuuuuuuun

    duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun

    DU-DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

    submitted by /u/ogsonofsanta
    [link] [comments]

    Finally walked >100km this week!

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    I have always wanted to walk 100km for a week and I finally did it this week.

    How did I walk so far during self-isolation? I work at a grocery store and not only did they make me work overtime, they moved me from grocery clerk to cart pushing. So I had to walk back and forward in a parking lot for 7 hours a day.

    Stay safe trainers!

    submitted by /u/Trevor-On-Reddit
    [link] [comments]

    I love this Ultra League team and was inspired to sketch my crew.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    I love this Ultra League team and was inspired to sketch my crew.

    There's nothing like charming down a mighty Giratina with a pink fairy then bombarding a Togekiss with back to back Meteor Mashes. I love watching a Swampert flee from my Gyrardos and dismantling a Registeel with my Counter wielding Donphan. Win or lose, it's a fun team to run.

    https://preview.redd.it/lm6exbhtlnp41.jpg?width=3317&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=ac12b7b127c6f133e179a4dc1bcd4a7f7dff9909

    submitted by /u/Bio-Matter
    [link] [comments]

    Which Pikachu hat do you think it will be April's research breakthrough?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 03:44 AM PDT

    Just kidding but... I have a feeling that we will get a hat pokemon. Claim your Ferroseeds, you fools!

    submitted by /u/sup3rslimon
    [link] [comments]

    Incensed Pokemon instantly disappearing

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 04:58 AM PDT

    Is this happening to anyone else right now? Shows up and a split second disappears. If you manage to tap on it, it goes to a screen with nothing but the weather background.

    submitted by /u/coinoperatedboi
    [link] [comments]

    Getting some fresh air with my two best buddies!

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    Does the height and weight of Pokemons matter?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    Are they just a random attribute that Niantic thought to add and has no impact on the pokemon's value, IV, or stats whatsoever?

    Or do they affect the stat and IV/value of a Pokemon?

    submitted by /u/Krunos811
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon go April 2020

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    So since March is at an end their will be new breakthrough rewards and new raid bosses. Who do you think the breakthrough Pokemon is for April.? For the last 3 months it was Lapras, Ferroseed and Woobat. I think it could be a legendary. Probably a Sinnoh since they havn't done a Sinnoh legendary breakthrough reward yet. But if their isn't a legendary than I hope it's a new Pokemon that I don't have and so I can get more candies if it evolves. Who do you think the raid bosses are going to be this month?

    We know Landorus is coming to the game. We will probably see more events this month and maybe new Pokemon or increased spawns for certain pokemon.

    submitted by /u/DaneCz123
    [link] [comments]

    Level Forty Club/Family

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 05:10 AM PDT

    After a whole year and about a half of a second year, I have joined the long wanted level forty club. This is something I have strived for ever since I started playing Pokémon Go and it definitely feels good to finally reach my goal. The hardest part about getting there was that my original account had gotten deleted because I had used my school email for it which was really upsetting because on that account I had played since the start of the game. Then at the end of 2018 I decided to give it another go. Ever since then the grind has been real and it has definitely been worth it for the feeling I just felt. Thank you to anyone and everyone whom helped me on this journey. Level Forty Picture

    submitted by /u/monsuno5460
    [link] [comments]

    Giratina counters

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    Let me start by saying, I hate ultra league. I don't really raid, but I love pokemon so I've been building teams for each league. I did quite well in great league getting to tier 9 but with ultra league, it's a disaster. I don't really raid, so I don't have giratina, who is legitimately on 99% of teams and I think on the last 20 teams I've seen (I'm 2-18 in my last 20 matches).

    Who are the best counters for him? I keep losing even though I'm now running kingdra, charizard with Dragon claw, and lapras. Are there better, non-legendary counters out there for giratina or should I just wait until great league comes back...

    submitted by /u/McJoe77
    [link] [comments]

    Noob question from new player: CP vs. actual strength?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    I've tried looking this up before posting, but it's still sort of left me confused.

    Is anyone able to explain roughly how CP works in relation to actual strength? For example, I have a Chansey that's about 800 CP. Every Chansey I've ever fought, despite being only about 1000 CP, were really tough, even for my 2k+ CP Pokemon.

    It costs me 4.5k stardust to power up my Chansey at all, and I notice the bar is close to full, meaning I can't power it up anymore soon, even though I'm level 27 and it's only 850 CP. Is this because Chansey is inherently a really strong Pokemon or something? How does it work?

    If that is how it works, could I follow the logic that any Pokemon I can no longer power up due to my trainer level is quite strong? Like if my Metagross is 3k CP and can't be powered up any more and my Primeape is 1950 CP and can't be powered up any more, are they comparable in terms of power?

    submitted by /u/bobmint1
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you to my friends giving me gifts during quarantine!

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    In the second week of shelter in place and I'm only catching Pokemon in my apartment. Since I'm not stepping out, I've run out of gifts to give. But I'm still receiving some gifts daily from some wonderful people who added me as a friend after I shared my trainer code here. It makes me strangely happy to see a random landmark in Taiwan or Ohio during this time when I'm stuck at home. And of course, gifts are always fun. I promise to return the gifts when I can and I hope you guys are staying safe! Thank you!

    submitted by /u/puttuputtu
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best Pokémon you have gotten from incense while in quarantine?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    The incense output had really ramped up since Niantic gave the 30 incense for 1 poke coin deal. I am curious what the best Pokémon to show up from the incense have been.

    submitted by /u/MundialMan
    [link] [comments]

    Giratina is so good it *requires* a hard counter to compete against it. This is bad design.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    Topic says it all. You can have your super special moves, you can have the strongest meta outside of Giratina, but if you don't have something that hits him for super-effective damage, you lose.

    Giratina-A's stats should be adjusted to look more like Origin form. This will reduce its problematic bulk in PVP, and then adjust origin form to be even stronger for Raid DPS.

    Disclaimer: This is coming from a rank 8 who used Gira exclusively in the pre-season, caught a bunch more, and is just trying to use a more fun line-up.

    submitted by /u/Welcommatt
    [link] [comments]

    Trades should have a roughly city-wide distance

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    Pokemon Go has been working well with the Corona Virus. Easier time to get Pokeballs, more home spawns, easier research tasks to complete from home, events canceled to discourage feeling left out if you don't group up... Social Distancing and being quarantined at home has been encouraged by the game in every avenue, even in PvP where you no longer have to walk for battles... Except for one. Trading.

    Right now there's a trade I'd love to do, but I can't, because my local Facebook group forbids asking for trades due to the current situation, and even if I could meet someone, the question then becomes who's actually willing to meet amiss this crisis?

    I think the best solution is to allow people to trade roughly across the size of their city. I don't think worldwide trading should be enabled as then regionals lose all their value, but I think there should be a much longer distance you can trade, so you can trade with someone in your city without having to actually meet up with them in these dangerous times.

    Please Niantic, hear me out on this.

    submitted by /u/NikuCobalt
    [link] [comments]

    Ultra League Issues Making Battles Impossible

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    Several times now I have been battling in the Ultra League, winning my battle with at least two pokemon left. However, once me or my opponent get on the last pokemon, suddenly I cant attack and I take damage. It's made battling impossible and all the more enraging. I'm connected to my home wifi so theres no sort of connection issue.

    submitted by /u/shy_bunny_
    [link] [comments]

    Evolving

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    My Eevee have a flower on her head and I'm planning on evolving it, but will the flower stay or disappear?

    submitted by /u/hdmaga
    [link] [comments]

    If you could ban any Pokemon from the battle league which would it be?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    My personal choice would be Giratina in ultra league. It's just so OP it seems you're at such a disadvantage without one. What do you all think?

    submitted by /u/TwistedBumCheddar
    [link] [comments]

    Farfetchd

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    Probably a long shot but all I need is a farfetchd and then I'm good I live in Jerusalem if anybody is available that wants to hmu that's be amazing

    submitted by /u/Maxdegrom5
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment