• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 31, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Monthly Megathread - now hearing regarding the sub: all your qualms, issues and concerns - March 2020

    Pokémon GO - Monthly Megathread - now hearing regarding the sub: all your qualms, issues and concerns - March 2020


    Monthly Megathread - now hearing regarding the sub: all your qualms, issues and concerns - March 2020

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    Hey /r/PokemonGo Trainers! This recurring monthly post is for you trainers for giving feedback on our sub, remember to stay civil and having constructive feedback is more likely to be implemented.

    Use it to bring up issues you see in the subreddit. Sort posts by "top" to see what has been voted most important so far, but consider sorting by new as well to weigh in on the most recent ideas!

    Every month for 48 hours this thread will feature as a stage to air your concerns regarding the subreddit. We'll take a look at the top concerns or ideas and see what we can do.

    Keep in mind that this is not a guarantee that your input will lead to an immediate change, or any change at all. We as moderators are trying to provide an environment that appeals to and is useful to the majority of users and not just the vocal minority.

    If there are any major changes that we plan to implement, we will likely trial those changes and ask for your feedback before implementing it permanently.

    Please pay attention to the /r/PokemonGo rules for commenting behavior and civility.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Raid from home coming soon!

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    Now would have been a perfect time to go back to having legendaries for monthly research breakthrough

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    But instead we get Alolan fucking Exeggutor. A Pokémon that doesn't even have an evolution. While everyone is stuck at home, it would be amazing to be able to get a legendary Pokémon from the research. Honestly, if they won't change it back for a global pandemic, I don't think they ever will...

    submitted by /u/Melssenator
    [link] [comments]

    When cabin fever sets in and you need to play

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:15 AM PDT

    Cabin fever has set in. I haven't been outside for days. I'm stuck with a grumpy husband, a hyper four yr old and two crazy dogs in a remote town in Queensland. We got stuck here with the quarantine laws because we are travelling around Australia.

    I just dragged them all in the pitch black darkl to the one stop nearby and as we were leaving after the lure ended I caught this shiny. We went mental.

    Stay safe and play safe.

    Shiny Lilliup

    submitted by /u/Moosiemookmook
    [link] [comments]

    I'd just like to say I appreciate what Niantic is doing to adapt during this quarantine

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    Honestly when COVID-19 was really starting to cause things to shut down I thought I wouldn't be playing Pokemon Go very much. Of course many people have been enjoying Go Battle League from home, although that's not my preferred aspect of the game. Fortunately I have still gotten out to play on occasion when the weather is nice and have been able to avoid people, but overall I'm playing way less and have less motivation to leave the house.

    So I was happy to see their first initial changes with adding the 1 coin bundles of incense and pokeballs to the shop. I've really appreciated the changes they've made to gifts, and the recent news that we will be able to do raids and other things from our own homes. I really wasn't expecting Niantic to do anything when this all started and I've been pleasantly surprised. Now I certainly understand making these changes also helps them keep people playing and spending money in the shop, I get that. But overall what they are doing is helping keep me sane during this crazy time and I have something to look forward to with the new features they will soon be bringing us. So thank you, Niantic.

    submitted by /u/someduckonquack
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back to the game on a Shiny red carpet

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    I recently came back to PoGO a couple weeks ago after stopping in 2017, and before my area started shifting to stay-at-home I was welcomed back by the game.

    7 total shinies in 1 week, all wild caught:

    All the shinies

    I wanted to share this with someone, despite this being just another shiny post in this sub. I've missed this game a lot over the years and it feels great to be back.

    submitted by /u/nathannoes
    [link] [comments]

    I know it’s been posted loads of times before but when is Niantic going to allow us to see how many hearts still needed to reach the next buddy level?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    I took this screenshot last night and even though the circle is completely full, I still needed 10 more hearts before I reached Best Buddy with my Togekiss https://imgur.com/gallery/8IFjfeY

    submitted by /u/Blastspark01
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny Riolu!

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    Just caught a shiny riolu from a 10km egg :D Finally, I was getting tired of all the feebas. This would also be my first riolu, I've never caught one before and I think they only hatch from eggs.

    https://imgur.com/a/xZ9rNzZ

    submitted by /u/GZNathaniel
    [link] [comments]

    Update 0.171.0-G - Always on display not working

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 12:46 AM PDT

    Hello guys. Anyone else noticed that "always on display" functionality is not working after updating to a new update this morning?

    I used it to check every now and then for new and interesting spawns while my phone is charging but now my phone just turns of its display and I have to unlock it to continue playing.

    Any suggestions or similar problems?

    Thanks in advance! Cheers!!

    submitted by /u/gDzYyY
    [link] [comments]

    For 1 PokéCoin in the shop, you can get the following: Great Balls × 50. You can access this bundle now until Monday, April 6, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. PDT (GMT −7).

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    Despite the pandemic, it would be nice to still have a Community Day. What if there was a box that contained a lot of balls, an incense that only spawns Abra for 3 hours, and some other items for only a coin?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    Since Niantic seems to be bringing events closer to home, it would be nice to see something like this happen. That way everyone can get a reasonable amount of spawns and have a somewhat typical playing experience. Thoughts?

    https://imgur.com/gallery/ShH46U4

    submitted by /u/BroBroBrayBray
    [link] [comments]

    Game Freezing Instantly Upon Opening.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 01:28 AM PDT

    I updated to the latest version of the app this morning. Since doing this the game hasn't made it more than 2 seconds after loading before it freezes. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, I have tried installing from 2 separate app stores, I have tried restarting my phone, none of which has helped at all. Has anyone else experienced similar issues?

    submitted by /u/Stewartr53
    [link] [comments]

    Good news everybody! Imgur has made a gaming platform that should be great for sharing all those delicious screenshots on.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 02:02 AM PDT

    Over the past while Imgur has been developing a new app called Melee, which is designed with gamers in mind. It has a sleek UI, allows you to follow both games, and users, and you only see those games, and or users that you follow.

    I know a lot of people want to share their screenshots here on the subreddit, but they simply overwhelm new when we allow them en mass. This has the potential to be a great way to share.

    There is no desktop version at the moment, but every one here has a phone so that shouldn't be a problem. (I swear I don't work for Blizzard, Diablo Immortal be damned)

    https://apps.apple.com/app/id1453773577 for apple

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.imgur.melee&hl=en_US for andriod.

    You can share gifs, 15 minute long videos, images, memes etc. You can comment and reply to comments.

    The app was just launched yesterday, so go grab your username, upload your favorite shiny legendary, and brag all you want.

    Do feel free to leave feedback on whether you think this is a good option for the community to share their images with others.

    I know a lot of people use Imgur to share their game images but they usually fall into the void of usersub. I am just plugging this as a hopeful alternative that can help bring the community closer through sharing.

    Here are a few screenshots of what the homepages look like in case you want to peak before downloading.

    submitted by /u/slothguard
    [link] [comments]

    Go battle encounter

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    Is landorus gonna replace cobalion in a matter of hours? I am getting sick of cobalions and apparently landorus should be here

    submitted by /u/Furururu1212
    [link] [comments]

    2 Star Genesect is very disappointing

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    Not getting a 100% I understand, but to get a low two star feels like I wasted my money, especially for a paid event. I now have little incentive to invest in this Pokémon further when it will be at a constant disadvantage to the min maxers in PVP and will probably be outmatched for use in raids. I didn't really pay for this expecting to just get a Pokédex entry out of it. If it's a paid event or a one time only Pokémon they should at least roll as a 3-star

    Edit: thank you to those who took the time to explain IVs to me. That a lower stat Pokémon had any value didn't make sense to me until then

    submitted by /u/kone19red
    [link] [comments]

    Caught these two bad boys hours apart

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 12:07 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/JmWQoTj

    I could hardly believe my luck with the first and then the second rolls around. Super stoked right now! Busy hunting Baltoy or Drowzee and then this happens

    submitted by /u/zaray656
    [link] [comments]

    Best yet!

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    PoGo no longer keeping phone awake after last update

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 01:19 AM PDT

    I do not know if this is a bug or a design choice, but since the last update PoGo does no longer keep the phone awake.

    This poses significant problems for me. Adventure Sync is not working for me (and never was) and as a rural player my spawn points are quite sparsely placed so I normally walk without looking at the phone till it vibrates for a new spawn. So with the phone going to sleep mode I do not get km/candies and I will have a hard time to notice spawns.

    Is there any other way as to disbale sleep mode for the complete phone?

    submitted by /u/Killfetzer
    [link] [comments]

    Was out hunting for a shiny Baltoy, got these 3 instead.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Link: https://imgur.com/a/BklEG7S

    I was out on my daily dog walk hoping to get a shiny Baltoy, but ended up finding a Spoink, Beldum, and Solrock instead (all in about 2 hours).

    Never ended up finding a shiny Baltoy, though :'(

    submitted by /u/dabeedus
    [link] [comments]

    I play Go battle regularly and currently on level 7. Everytime after the 4th win (not premium) I most often get only get Cobalion and it is extremely annoying to catch it with the limited Pokeballs we have given the current crisis. Anyone feeling the same way?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    Anyone feeling irritated when we have to waste the limited resources on a Pokemon that we already have enough. It is also impossible to move on to the next battles without catching the Pokemon. It is extremely annoying at times. Also, how much rating is required to cross level 7? Looks like I'm stuck in the level for eternity with just 50% win rate.

    submitted by /u/Vick1143
    [link] [comments]

    Should I evolve a max CP Aron or wait for a 3 star?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    Should I evolve a max CP Aron or wait for a 3 star? I usually get a three star every month or so, but Arons are hard to find and I'm in a small town so I don't know if I'll find one. The max CP has 0 stars.

    submitted by /u/billnyetheanimalguy
    [link] [comments]

    Giratina Ultra League

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    Anyone else happy to see a Giratina show up in the Battle League? It's gotten to the point where almost every opponent has one. Any counter for Giratina (ice, dark, etc.) takes it down pretty quickly. I've won most of my matches by planning on countering Giratina, Swampert and Togekiss.

    submitted by /u/jre19
    [link] [comments]

    Landorus raid counters, it’s ice time again.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    Renaming Pokemon on Galaxy

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 12:32 AM PDT

    It doesn't automatically select the name anymore, so we have to hold delete first, before typing in a nickname, and also can't select the middle of the name anymore without de-selecting the field.

    I know it was like this on iPhone, but this is one of the things I liked when I switched to Galaxy (S8). Really annoyed they made it less convenient to rename Pokemon.

    submitted by /u/EmmaFiveCents
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment