• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 8, 2020

    Pokémon GO - One year ago: "MACHAMP... IS... HERE!!!"

    Pokémon GO - One year ago: "MACHAMP... IS... HERE!!!"


    One year ago: "MACHAMP... IS... HERE!!!"

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    GPS drift got me a pretty sweet picture today

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    It's been 13 days since Pokémon Go has been literally unplayable on a Samsung S20 Exynos device. What is going on?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:10 AM PDT

    Shout out and lots of love to my poke-friends around the country and around the world during this crisis and quarantine!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    Even though I don't personally know (most of) you - I appreciate you being my friend! I look forward to receiving gifts from you on the daily (or when you can), and I worry when I don't hear from you for a few days, especially during this time of crisis. You've made me feel like I can see the world from my own home and your gifts have enabled me to keep playing.

    Thanks:

    CosmicRhapsody & BlurSotong1998 in Singapore! It looks like you live in a beautiful city!

    Cyochrome & CamiKittah in Kansas

    James813LM in Holland

    Jooyeonchen in South Korea

    KittyNy0m in Germany

    nekoonara in Oakland

    PaulaMarcelina in the UK

    And to my special friends, I feel like I know you all personally:

    SourVonDiesel, in Tempe

    Theobromo in Kansas

    yellowbigears in Australia, that egg you sent me last summer hatched into a shiny lucky snorlax, thanks! I hope all is well with you.

    ~From GenghisMarn

    submitted by /u/manic_panic
    [link] [comments]

    My husband took on Wailmer and I was an unfortunate casualty

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    After 2002 Eevee, I finally got a 4* one. RNG hell finally came to an end!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:55 PM PDT

    Number of Eevee caught

    The 4* one ❤️

    I've been playing this game since 2016 without interruptions and I caught over 2K Eevee since the beginning. While I got many 96/98IV, I never got the 100IV one until today.

    submitted by /u/hugofm
    [link] [comments]

    Pansage in its natural environment

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    1 Year since Shiny Meltan Event, maybe time to make it available since we can do it inside our house safely.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    As the title says, I think it's about time to make it always available so they don't need to anounce a shiny Meltan event ever again. It would make the Meltan box exciting again.

    What do you guys think ?

    EDIT: MAKE THE MELTAN BOX GREAT AGAIN

    submitted by /u/hugofm
    [link] [comments]

    How many of you u face bad connectivity issues with Battle? Is something wrong from my side or is it PoGo issue??

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    Guys i have almost had it... My Internet is not at all bad and averages at around 1 to 1.2 mbps even with high traffic. But almost every time I play battle I get weak connection and I lose those 2 to 3 seconds which are enough to make me lose a game that I seem to be winning. It just renders my pokemon inactive for 2 to 3 sec and that changes the game.. Out of the 26 I hav play I hav won 14 but I would have at least won 5 to 6 battles more had it not been for this..on a broader scale including previous season the numbers are probably around 15 to 20...Guys what do I do?

    submitted by /u/caped_crusader_98
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon Go suddenly became a lot more convoluted

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 03:18 AM PDT

    My current playing set up Ageing ipad mini (for at-home play, battles, etc) Battery pack (because ipad mini battery lasts about 3 minutes on Pokemon Go) Elderly Samsung A3 phone (for on-the-go play) Brand new Samsung S20 phone (used as a WiFi hotspot for A3) It's a bit pants isn't it

    submitted by /u/feralhog3050
    [link] [comments]

    When your boi don't like photo bombs.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    How do you get Pokecoin?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    I'm a returning player to Pokemon Go, and a lot has changed since I last played. However, I can't understand how to get Pokecoin. I have Pokemon in multiple Gyms, but none seem to be generating any Pokecoin. There isn't even a shield Icon in the Shop for your daily 100/gym anymore. Could anybody please explain to me how I get Pokecoin nowadays? Thank you all a ton!

    submitted by /u/Gravity-15
    [link] [comments]

    How rare are shinys in this game

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    Ive been playing for about 2 weeks and already found a shiny. I have played mainstream pokeomon games for 100s of hours and only found 2 shinys in the wild. How different are the shiny chances from mainstream games to go

    submitted by /u/THE_BATMAN_10
    [link] [comments]

    My experience with Ultra League in a nutshell.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/v9eQRga Yeah, I definitely made the right call raising a Togekiss for this league.

    submitted by /u/TheHumbleFellow
    [link] [comments]

    Klinklang’s name “contains inappropriate text” according to the game itself

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:21 AM PDT

    I changed Klinklang's nickname and now I am unable to change it back to its actual name. I get a message that says the new nickname "contains inappropriate text." I assume this is because "klan" is part of the name.

    Come on, Niantic, please fix this!!!

    submitted by /u/Sheepherder226
    [link] [comments]

    Ultra League Mew (Move set / Team Comp)

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 04:19 AM PDT

    I know PVPoke recommends Shadow Claw with Psyshock / Over Heat.

    But I was wondering what move set people are using on their Mews and what you are using mew with.

    submitted by /u/LaidBackGamin
    [link] [comments]

    Updated Raid Bosses?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    Is there an updated list of Raid Bosses anywhere? I know it's changed some since the tricky Pokémon event ended last night. So far I've seen Tympole added to the 1 star raids.

    submitted by /u/jre19
    [link] [comments]

    Most horrendous GBL lag

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    I woke up to the most horrendous GBL lag ever. It's consistent. Facing it every match. This feels like they are making it worse rather than fixing it. I literally got anxious playing it.

    http://imgur.com/gallery/bbXPKyJ

    submitted by /u/darkark1002
    [link] [comments]

    [OC] Getting annoyed by the ghost-type meta in GO Battle League...

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    Raiding alone

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    Does anyone have any suggestions for a single player about raids? I've never been able to get to many and the ones I can get to never have anyone at them (before all this happened, so I'm really not gonna find any now). Is there a way for us lonely people to be able to get those harder raids? I'm jealous of all the Pokémon I'm missing and I also have to beat a 3 star raid for research

    Help! :)

    submitted by /u/Rain_xo
    [link] [comments]

    Niantic, when are we getting remote trading??

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    Seriously the fact that we didn't have remote trading to begin with is rather absurd. This is the only Pokémon series in the last 10 years not to have some form of remote trading (if not more). Now during this pandemic it's just infuriating. It doesn't benefit you as a profiting company when you consider how much more stimulated the trading economy would be if there were some form of remote trading.

    Furthermore this trading mechanic is a miserable experience for your customers. From searching for someone close enough to trade to the extensive negotiating and coordinating to the possible ridiculous amount of stardust you may need to spend.

    Please make your trading system better!

    submitted by /u/ayera28
    [link] [comments]

    Event Evolution Bonus for Spotlight Hour

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 04:20 AM PDT

    Apologies if already covered and discussed but wouldn't a great use for spotlight hour be to give an opportunity for those who were not able to benefit from Community Day charge moves when evolving certain Pokemon to get these now they have accumulated enough candy? It's not always possible for people to be playing at those certain times but a spotlight hour would be a great way to get them whilst still keeping the elements of FOMO and exclusivity of these moves/Pokemon in question.

    submitted by /u/tom-meow
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment