• Breaking News

    Monday, April 6, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints


    Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    Have you been the one missing the Mewtwo EX raidpass? Maybe you haven't been lucky the whole week and that damn raid Tyrannitar ran and everyone else caught him.

    Or the worst part, maybe it's monday again?!

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Here we rant about everything that goes wrong, someone who sniped a gymspot (  ̄Д ̄), a missed Tyrannitar again (ಠ_ಠ) or that stupid bug which made you miss your raid because of the server desync, ending the raid prematurely (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

    No personal insults, no trolls and provocation but all salty stuff is accepted.

    • Only salty posts allowed ( ಠ_ಠ )

    • No uncivilty or personal information allowed. ☜(`o´)

    • Complaints can be posted here as well, agree that stuff needs to change here as well, like the spawn rate or gym bugs.

      (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Don't forget to hydrate after all the salt!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Niantic - Please allow us to spin any PokeStops we can see without having to go to them whilst quarantined

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 02:27 AM PDT

    This would allow people to stock up on their Pokeballs and research without being encouraged to leave their homes to do so as not everyone is within range of a PokeStop they can spin from inside their home. Maybe allow access to just the closest Gym also?

    What's everyone's thoughts on this?

    submitted by /u/Rogiee
    [link] [comments]

    ��

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 02:02 AM PDT

    Even Pokemon get annoyed by photobombs! ��

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    I'm so happy! I got a Shiny 3 star Shinx!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    I can't believe I got this guy last night! I really needed this after dealing with a retail shift and drama. This helped my spirit a lot.

    Shiny 3 star Shinx

    submitted by /u/Darklove13
    [link] [comments]

    I woke up to this little fella today.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    First spawn of the day was a shiny Barboach!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 04:58 AM PDT

    After hundreds and hundreds of shiny checks on Barboach I finally got one of these golden noodles!

    submitted by /u/Anheroed
    [link] [comments]

    Got this shiny evee from a field research

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    Swampert with hydro cannon more oppressive than Giratina in Ultra League?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    I have done tons of battles and am almost rank 9 but without a giratina or swampert it's been tough. I have been finding that swampert with hydro cannon is way too strong. Hydro cannon is so powerful for how fast it charges it's unbelievable. Let me know your thoughts and why does Niantic not fix oppressive mon?

    submitted by /u/Aholtz24
    [link] [comments]

    Draw should count a win for both Trainers.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 12:56 AM PDT

    I think thats very important. Draw its not a loss so its not fair right now for both Trainers to get a loss when they Draw. Sometimes when i battle i get draw. Its not a common thing but what if happens when you need one win for the encounter and you get a draw? You will get angry right? Well me too so Niantic must do something about it. We need a fix soon...

    submitted by /u/ilikethisnow
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Adventure Sync reward

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 02:58 AM PDT

    Is it just my feeling or is weekly reward for distance walked badly designed?

    • You must have empty egg slot else you won't get egg as a reward.
    • Yet you can't get rid of already existing eggs.

    What is the point of this whole task if my main incentive (egg) will most likely not be given to me?

    Is Niantic expecting me not to spin pokestops/gyms for 2 days to avoid filling all eggs slots before getting my adventure sync reward?

    Your freshly hatched pokemon can exceed your pokemon limit but egg reward can't? At least let me accept rewards at my will instead of doing it automatically so I can't even make space for rewarded egg beforehand.

    Niantic's approach to some features is so bizarre I'm speechless.

    submitted by /u/Ferumdriel
    [link] [comments]

    Fast TMs are too rare as GBL drops

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    I've completed all my GBL battles for the past week and have upwards of 20 Charged TMs but only one or two Fast TMs. It seems like Fast TMs are about five times as rare as Charged TMs as drops, which is annoying when I have all the charged moves I need but can't find a single Fast TM.

    submitted by /u/TheOneZ1
    [link] [comments]

    "Claim Reward" just gives me a blank white screen

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    It counted my Task for today, but clicking on the orange "Claim Reward" box to capture whatever mon it's going to give me just produces a blank white screen. There's no way to exit it other than close down the game and re-start. Have done that several times, and also re-started my phone, and also just let the white screen sit there to see if it changes. Nothing works. Help? (EDIT: Not a bug! I just needed to update to latest version. Carry on.)

    submitted by /u/watasenia
    [link] [comments]

    Croagunk PSA: Bald guys - don't forget your sun screen!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    Does anyone still play with the sound on?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    It was somewhat interesting to listen to the transition sounds and music when the game first released, but after playing for so many years it has just become a nuisance to me.

    submitted by /u/nagoL-noserednA
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips on how to get Magikarp fast?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    For my research I need to evolve a Magikarp which is 400 candy. I've only been playing a couple of months and these aren't all that common to catch so any tips at all that don't include spoofing?

    submitted by /u/rdazza
    [link] [comments]

    Finally caught a shiny pokemon

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    Finally caught a shiny pokemon

    I've only been playing for a few months and I've caught two shiny pokemons before but never did I think I would get my favorite pokemon in a shiny format. Anyways just wanted to share it below. This was caught inside the apartment so I didn't have to venture outside during this tough time. I know theres much better pokemon to get that are shiny but I dont really do raids and just play this game for fun. Hope you all enjoy. It's not the best stats but that doesn't bother me at all

    https://preview.redd.it/t5lr77ajn3r41.jpg?width=1118&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e06f92f6f67d81befff3b63def7a4faa82e2d2eb

    submitted by /u/galaxygap
    [link] [comments]

    Temporary Stops

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    Could we get one temporary stop to spin a day? It doesn't even have to give balls or berries. If we could just spin it to possibly get eggs, gifts and a field research each day, that would amazing.

    With the quarantine, I can't get to a stop. Prior to this, I had only missed two days of spinning stops since I started playing the game. Now it's been over two weeks. I'm grateful the seven day field research isn't something I'm super desperate for, but just the same, I would love to still be able to participate.

    Also just want to add that I am really grateful for all the changes Niantic has made so far to make it easier to play while quarantined. Really the only thing I'm missing are non-7k eggs, gifts to give and field research.

    submitted by /u/doesntmatter327
    [link] [comments]

    Which Pokemon should a Lvl24 be focusing on? Or don't bother?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    Stopped playing for years and just getting back into with my son. Level 24 in N. America. My son catches anything and everything that he sees, and evolves his highest CP regardless of IV, but I know the game has tiers of quality pokemon to catch, feed candies, etc --- I just don't have the time to research the new meta (and I don't have time to memorize all the evolutions well enough). So which pokemon in the wild should a Level 24 be focused on catching, friending, feeding candies, etc to evolve? Or is the answer to just forget about all of it until I get into the 30s? I like raids and playing PVP.

    A few of my 3* stash:

    • Feebas is my buddy right now to get the 20km - he has 5 candies :(

    Below 2500CP:

    • Metagross 2470 CP (92%IV)
    • Toxicroak 1829 CP (91%IV) - CP maxed based on my current level.

    Below 1500CP:

    • Golem 1229CP (80%IV)
    • Vaporean 1221CP(84%IV) - thinking about powering him up to 2500 (???)
    • Combusken 1213CP (93%IV) - evolves into Blaziken
    • Joltean 1212CP (84%IV)
    • Absol 1121CP (82%IV)
    • Slowbro 1106CP (88%IV)
    • Xatu 1075CP (87%IV)

    Below 1000 CP:

    • Timbur (Conkledurr), Cranidos (Rampardos), Anorith (Armaldo), Gible (Gabite->Garchomp), Shroomish (Breloom), Archen (Archeops), Shellder, Onix, Klink, and on and on and on.
    submitted by /u/CheetoNYC
    [link] [comments]

    Sheild and Charge Move Bugs | Go battle League

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    Today my shields didn't work 3 times. I shields but the charge move passed through the shield like it wasn't even there.

    And one time my charge move had absolutely no effect on my rival and he didn't even shield.

    I am used to the lag in the game but this seems something new. Has anyone else faced this?

    submitted by /u/maneek21
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you for allowing us to post pictures now!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    I don't know how long we've been allowed to just post pictures on this subreddit, but let me say thank you to whoever allowed it. It was a must have. Now I no longer have to go to imagur, post a picture there, copy the link, come to the subreddit, link it and make a 100 word post about it. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Trevor-On-Reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Stunfisk

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    I have a stunfisk on my nearby but when i go to the place he doesnt appear . I even placed a lure. Any help?

    submitted by /u/lolopopopo1306
    [link] [comments]

    Screen glitching

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    Hey, today my gf had this problem when logging into pokemon go, i can't find anything about it online... She says that it only happens on pokemon go and tried to reinstall it but still doesnt work
    Does anyone know how to fix this?
    Phone: Xiaomi redmi note 8
    https://streamable.com/9e4asj

    submitted by /u/MrBigodez
    [link] [comments]

    Giovanni with Entei again

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    So I got shadow Entei already last month, but now I got my Rocket Boss tracer again. How will that thing work? I already got one of the decoys (which gave me shadow Ratticate), but I'm wondering if I'll be able to find Giovanni again or not? I didn't get first reward (shadow Articuno), but after that I got them all. I'm just wondering if I should look for Giovanni or just wait for next month.

    submitted by /u/TakeUsToFinalsDMich
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment