• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 26, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Weekly questions, bugs, and gameplay megathread - April 2020

    Pokémon GO - Weekly questions, bugs, and gameplay megathread - April 2020


    Weekly questions, bugs, and gameplay megathread - April 2020

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    Rules

    Instruction Manual


    Useful Links


    I'm sick of the memes here, I want the discussion posts!

    try http://nr.reddit.com/r/pokemongo for desktop users or this for mobile/app users.


    Niantic support : https://support.pokemongo.nianticlabs.com/hc/en-us

    /r/PokemonGO FAQ: /r/PokemonGo/wiki/FAQ


    There's this Pokéstop/Gym near me which seems inappropriate. Can I report it?

    Use this link. However, Niantic seems to be preoccupied with other things now, so don't expect too much.

    We have Niantic representatives on both here and /r/TheSilphRoad - please do not ping them for bugs which are in the known issues page unless you have found a niche yet gamebreaking issue/exploit.


    Where can I find other players in my area?

    Try our regional subreddits list! Also, see the related subreddits or TSR's community map!


    If you have any suggestions for FAQs to append to this thread or for meta questions, message the moderators or mention /u/PokemonGoMods!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My jolteon freaked out

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    Let's Thank Niantic for an Awesome CD!

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    Usefulness of Counter or Alakazam opinions aside, I just want to thank Niantic for what was honestly the most enjoyable Community Day I've had yet. Why was this one better than others? Glad you did(n't) ask!

    1) Spawn rates with incense were AMAZING! I have to play most events in areas away from pokéstops, and even while on the move, I usually only get 50-100 of the CD spawns. Pretty dismal stat for 3 hours. This time I could barely do side things like the special research completions without 3-4 more spawns showing up. It was incredible!

    2) The cause of 1 - Incense actually spawned CD mons instead of many random Venonats and Sentrets. A huge improvement to the usual incense results during community days. It was such a relief to actually see what we are after while away from downtown/park areas.

    3) Because of above, people have been raving over how many shinies they got! It sucks seeing barely any CD spawns and therefore getting only 1 or 0 shinies. I'm missing multiple CD shinies because I never encountered one despite playing while on the move to different areas during the whole event.

    4) Buddies grabbing pokéballs was awesome! Nuff said.

    So THANK YOU, NIANTIC for a super congested spawn map that led to nonstop catching!

    EDIT - Thanks for the award! You are awesome too.

    submitted by /u/EpicMemorableName
    [link] [comments]

    Mom, wife, and I have Pokeball Pluses, so I 3D printed a Pokemon Center Recovery Machine to charge them!

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    Since quarantine was making my crazy house even crazier, my 70 year old mother who lives with my wife and I decided to start playing Pokemon Go. And boy, is she going nuts with it. As a result, we now have 3 Pokeball Pluses kicking around the house charging from various outlets.

    With my 3D printer and a USB-C hub, I decided to organize our little bounty of Pokeballs. I thought a Recovery Machine (like in a Pokemon Center) would be really cute, but couldn't find an STL of it, so I made one myself! Check it out!

    I made a 3x, 2x, and single Pokeball STLs as well, if you're interested! You can find here.

    submitted by /u/ksamim
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny... Got her in the PvP reward

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    I made Abra peanut butter chocolate truffles for Community Day

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    http://imgur.com/gallery/hBo5GoB

    Made with peanut butter white chocolate ganache, dipped and decorated with white chocolate and candy melts.

    A smaller batch since I can't share at the park this month, but it was still fun to make, even if a bit messier since I was shiny-checking at the same time. Some pics and clips of my process in my IG stories @miscellaneousmao

    submitted by /u/miscellaneousmao
    [link] [comments]

    Perfect Shiny Abra

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    My luckiest catch during the community day event. Feeling pretty great about landing such a rare one. Hope you guys didn't go stay home empty handed!

    submitted by /u/Lenk0
    [link] [comments]

    How my luck is today

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    Ran Into This Guy from a Battle League Reward �� My Very First Hundo Shiny ��

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    Edit

    Apparently I was lucky enough to get two hundos in the same day! Got the first one from Battle League and this guy from a 7k egg 🎉 it must be my lucky day ☺️

    Hundo Aerodactyl - 7K Egg Hatch

    OP:

    Shiny Hundo Skarmory - Battle League Reward

    I honestly can't believe I ran into this guy from a Battle League reward. I was ready to waste another 20-30 balls on getting Landorus so I could claim my set rewards...little did I know 🎉

    submitted by /u/Its_Billy_Bitch
    [link] [comments]

    Took bagon to the gym. 10/10 leg strength. Upper body not so much :D

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 01:51 AM PDT

    Need help getting my account back

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Hello r/pokemongo!

    I'm not sure this belongs here, but I've seen people get help when reaching out to you guys! If not allowed here please delete.

    This is gonna be long by the way.

    TL:DR at bottom.

    So I started playing this game back in 2016 or so, when it first came out. I've been playing on and off since. Very casually with 2 friends. I took a break from playing at the end of 2018. Spring 2019 I started playing again with my friend, we played a lot and started getting serious with raids and stuff. After an update I got randomly logged out and when I tried to log in it said my Email didn't exist. I tried everything to get back in, I case I had forgot the mail or whatever. Tried all kinds of e-mails I could think of and e-mail recoverys. Contacted support but they said the e-mail I tried was correct. After a week of trying I gave up and made another account and have been playing on that one since.

    Two months or so ago I got very interested in PvP and recently learned about Legacy moves and remembered my old account!

    Again I tried to get in to the old account. In my research about my accounts I found out my old e-mail had been merged with my new one, and therefore doesn't "exist" anymore. My PoGo account is still registered to this old e-mail so this is most likely why I can't log-in. So I contacted support with this information and asked them to allow me to change the log-in method on my account. They send me a bunch of questions to confirm it's my account.

    I answered all of these as best as I could remember. It was not enough, so they asked me to try and remember more and also told me this would be the last chance. If I didn't get it right this time they would not allow me to try again. So I spent the day thinking, looking at old screenshots and talking to my friend. I was complety sure it was enough this time.

    I know the password to the account. I know what team I have and that I've never changed. I have the receipt of the latest purchase, which I attached to the mail. I know which friends are the best ones and which friends I've traded with. I know the best pokémon on the account, even when they were caught, if they are shiny and what CP they have. I know what events I've been to (None except Squirtle community-day). I know the only two phones used on the account and which month I switched phone. I know I've done A Mythical Discovery and have a Mew. I know what time ish leveled up last time. I know I never changed password or e-mail on the account and I know roughly when the account was created. STILL for some reason this was not Enough!?

    The things I DON'T know is how many Pokécoins I have and what my last Achievement/Medal was??

    I am at a loss here on what to do. They refuse to help me any more since I've used my two chances. I'd love to get some advice from the community. I'm located in Sweden if that helps.

    TL:DR: Niantic refuse to help me get my old account back because I don't know what medal I got most recently.

    submitted by /u/EnvironmentalCat13
    [link] [comments]

    In honor of Abra Community Day I made Shiny Abra #063. How many did you get? I got 14. (zoom in for details)

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    Yesterday was the best!

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 01:19 AM PDT

    Had so much fun yesterday. Abra community day was fab, ended up with 16 shinies even though I took a nap for an hour in the middle & left the Gotcha in charge... then to cap it all off, I decided on a late evening set of battles, won 4/5 & encountered a Rufflet... and THEN battled against a friend who always, always wins & managed to beat him for the first time. All this added on the back of the S20 fix earlier in the week & I'm one very happy bunny

    submitted by /u/feralhog3050
    [link] [comments]

    Oh how the tabsols have turned

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    Stuck in endless loop when claiming battle reward

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    Hey! I'm stuck in an endless loop when claiming a battle reward: I'm claiming a catch reward over and over again. I always get to catch a Marill (always same CP number). While trying to catch it, I don't use up poke balls no matter how many I use, when I catch the Marill it always breaks free and always flees after the first catch. When I return the loop repeats. Restarting does not change anything, neither does feeding the Marill or AR mode.

    How can I move on? I cannot start another round of battles.

    submitted by /u/ContemplateBeing
    [link] [comments]

    Is anybody else only getting marils from the battle league encounter rewards?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    I've had about 10 encounters in the last two days, 6 from premium rewards and 4 from normal. Any else getting just these or is my rng a tad unlucky?

    *edit: never mind has been cleared up

    submitted by /u/S_Costy92
    [link] [comments]

    Can you have multiple lucky friends?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    I currently have a lucky friend who lives out of state and I was wondering if it's possible to have more than one lucky friend at a time

    submitted by /u/RyanofFleaBottom
    [link] [comments]

    I got the notification that it was cday after not playing pogo for months and got this lil guy!

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 11:01 PM PDT

    Caught this beauty today during Abra CD

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    Buddy

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    If i switch my buddy for a pokemon i have to walk 1km to evolve and return my old buddy, is my progress with it safe?

    submitted by /u/MV7300
    [link] [comments]

    After years of playing with many breaks in between I’ve finally done it!!!

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    I started in 2016 and after several months took a loooong break from the game. Started back again about a year and a half ago and finally have reached level 40! Probably not much to most here but man does it feel so good to hit 40! Even if they raise the level tomorrow it just feels great to finally achieve this milestone!!

    https://i.imgur.com/RnGZ6dX.jpg

    submitted by /u/ForzaTwo4
    [link] [comments]

    Moovee

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    Made this lil boi for Community Day!

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    I am now a proud owner of the worlds smallest magikarp (bidoof for scale)

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    Think I have enough Gabite candies yet?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 10:58 PM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/gbNGG9N.jpg

    Somehow my Gabite buddy earned over 7200 candies in a couple hours. I'm guessing it was a bug of some sort? Lol. I only needed 13 to evolve him.

    submitted by /u/Audioout16
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment