• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 23, 2020

    Pokémon GO - it's the same every day

    Pokémon GO - it's the same every day


    it's the same every day

    Posted: 23 May 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    My illustration for Upcoming community day featuring Seedot! You can check more of my artwork on my instagram @ashionglee http://instagram.com/ashionglee

    Posted: 22 May 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    He wants a friend

    Posted: 23 May 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    Dormammu, I've come to bargain...

    Posted: 22 May 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    Singing trio

    Posted: 23 May 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    In the spirit of throwbacks and the upcoming server downtime, I hope Niantic brings back this throwback gem for seven hours

    Posted: 23 May 2020 03:47 AM PDT

    Pikachu with Rayquaza hat clicked before 1pm turns into Pikachu with Lucario hat.

    Posted: 22 May 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    My fav shiny ��

    Posted: 23 May 2020 01:20 AM PDT

    I Take care of my new shiny ��

    Posted: 23 May 2020 02:27 AM PDT

    Maybe if I stand very still

    Posted: 23 May 2020 02:53 AM PDT

    Smol gold boi

    Posted: 23 May 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    Shiny Sandile prerelease!

    Posted: 23 May 2020 04:51 AM PDT

    Got this from the evolve a Pokemon step in the new challenges.

    Posted: 23 May 2020 05:13 AM PDT

    Niantic..... WHY!?!?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 04:56 AM PDT

    Where are ground types on this event, how am i supposed to catch a ground type pokemon when there are none of them, literally, not in raids, not in the wild, not in battle league rewards and not in any quests!! Every one wants cresselia, but no one will get her because there's no ground type to catch and complete the quest!!!

    submitted by /u/cute_floof_272
    [link] [comments]

    When someone suggests the possibility of a Porygon CD

    Posted: 22 May 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Can we not have the timer keep counting down in raids AFTER the pokemon has been defeated?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    I figured they'd have fixed this by now, but it's been an issue since the beginning. I defeat the raid boss with 2 seconds left, but as it shrinks with that stupid animation, the timer runs out, and we lose the raid. Why? That's so stupid, I've won several raids at the last 5 seconds and then missed out and wasted the pass because they want to keep counting down while they play this dumb shrinking effect. I live in a rural area so I have to do up to 3 star raids by myself, and I've had it with this. So dumb.

    submitted by /u/IcelandDoesntMatter
    [link] [comments]

    Looking stylish, Croagunk

    Posted: 23 May 2020 02:23 AM PDT

    Egg drop rate in gifts has become abysmal

    Posted: 23 May 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    Hopefully Niantic reverts this, you would think they'd want to sell incubators since everyone's trying to get those Gible/Riolu. I'm lucky if I get 9 eggs from a full 30 gifts.

    submitted by /u/ObiWanCumnobi
    [link] [comments]

    Man, how I wish I had more ultra balls

    Posted: 22 May 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    Having trouble catching a ground type? I put up a magnetic lure and I've had Hippopotas, Onix and Geodude show up repeatedly.

    Posted: 23 May 2020 01:43 AM PDT

    I put it up to catch a steel type and never expected a bunch of ground types to show up.

    Hope this helps some of you.

    submitted by /u/SuprSaiyanTurry
    [link] [comments]

    Starters are severely boosted.

    Posted: 23 May 2020 04:16 AM PDT

    I was going to post my own screen but I think the one from this post should suffice.

    When I went to bed last night I was attacked by three weather boosted flaming monkeys who I didn't care to catch due to how aggreivating they are. After a full night's rest I crack open the app again and now I have 4 starters including Pikachu having a party in my bedroom.

    A spawn is a spawn but let's not start this event off with the most uninteresting and difficult Pokémon to catch. They're very inhibiting to the casual playerbase who will more than likely put the game down. My suggestion is to add more variety or at least make them less difficult to catch. I cringe when they're over 200 CP. This is coming from a dedicated trainer by the way. Cheers.

    submitted by /u/mythicaltimelord
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one?

    Posted: 22 May 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    Does anyone else collect and save all the different forms of pikachu for no reason other than just to have them?

    submitted by /u/TrollHunter1995
    [link] [comments]

    Low 7k egg rate

    Posted: 23 May 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    So this is the one (throwback) event I've cared to hatch eggs. Yesterday after 1pm I opened all my gifts (didn't open any before 1) out of my max gifts I got 7 7k eggs.

    I have a wicked drift at work so between drifting like crazy and super incubators I hatched them all before end of work.

    This morning I again opened allllll my gifts and by the time it said limit reached, I have 8 7ks in my bag. Anyone else having issues getting eggs?

    (Plus side? I got like 175 pokeballs)

    submitted by /u/Tindomerelhloni
    [link] [comments]

    Buddy souvenirs

    Posted: 23 May 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    I was wondering instead of the buddy bringing us souvenirs, maybe it would have been helpful if it brought us things needed for some of the evolutions like unova stone, etc.

    submitted by /u/mls4kaustav
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment