• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 27, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Caught at 8:47 AM first tap

    Pokémon GO - Caught at 8:47 AM first tap


    Caught at 8:47 AM first tap

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    My only buddy

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    Hangin with the homies

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 05:07 AM PDT

    First shiny in a while and it's 96 iv!

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 04:14 AM PDT

    Choose one

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    There’s always going to be a meta in PVP battles, but I don’t like that the meta right now (Giratina) is literally unobtainable for anybody who took a break from this game and can’t find a trade buddy

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 05:28 AM PDT

    Since I can't get a Giratina, I feel like my rank can only go so high. It's impossible to consistently win at the higher ranks without having a Giratina. How do you guys feel about this?

    submitted by /u/Te545688
    [link] [comments]

    Just started a few days ago! Caught my first shiny!!!!!!!

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    Dorito was screaming for help from the ferocious dratini

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    Need help with cyber bullying and real life stalking by two trainers

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    Anyone here have any advice on how to bring a case to the cops about two male trainers (I'm female) following me, cyber bullying me, making toss away accounts and using those trainer names to swear at me, threaten me, harass me?

    I don't know their names. I only know the make and model of their cars. I know their trainer names but obviously the police won't care about their account names.... This is getting to the point where I check my brand new car every day to see if they've vandalized it while I slept.

    The in game harassment is so bad I'm about to stop playing. They're spoofing and knocking me out quite literally every gym I'm in.

    Their newest trainer name is "FukTindo" they must have been smoking when they came up with that one. It isn't very creative. While it is incredibly worrying. Do I honestly have to worry about them trying to rape me??? (Honestly probably not I'm just really worked up right now) Idk I'm so scared but other than being a cry baby and telling the cops that I'm being harassed in a game.... I feel I have no legit case.

    Has anyone gone through this. Does anyone have tips or advice?? I've been playing since day one and I'm ready to quit.

    I've made over 70 POIS in my surrounding towns (we had nothing due to being rural) I've made over 50 gyms thanks to strategically placed stops. I haven't even been able to enjoy anything I've made because of these two. I can't get pokecoins because they knock me out within seconds of dropping into a gym.

    I know they spoof, because I've been alone in a field on a nature conservation, the only one in sight for miles around, and they take the gym that is there. Literally that gym is smack in the middle of a field, have to walk for at least 10 minutes, depending on walking speed, through mowed fields to get to it. Cannot NOT be seen, even with the distance boost.

    Thanks, and pretty please be kind. I'm dealing with enough in my life right now, not including these two jerks.

    *UPDATE*

    ALL Niantic did was reset the username.

    Screenshots in my tweet. Looks like it's time to quit.

    https://twitter.com/Lavelerina/status/1276870369962573825?s=19

    submitted by /u/Tindomerelhloni
    [link] [comments]

    Some mons are not socially aware

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    My Samurott Is Enjoying The FL Keys

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    Newest shiny beauty in my dex!

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    What Awaits You at Your Library?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    Finally became best friends!

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    What good boys!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    Are we getting this "invite friends to raid" feature any time soon? I'm getting really tired of not being able to do 5 star.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    Title. This feature is critical for me and my girlfriend to raid. We don't have enough people around us to consistently raid, and we don't have an active discord. We do have a lot of friends and family that play regularly in another county... So yeah.

    submitted by /u/Darth_Onaga
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to get sinnoh stones?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    I'm a returning player to Pokémon go, but have forgotten how to get evolve items in the game. Does anyone have any recommendations to get sinnoh stones ?

    Thank you :)

    submitted by /u/YankeeDrummer01
    [link] [comments]

    This smexy boi just ended my drought and it was first spawn of the day

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    Old kitty wondering about the new shiny kitty

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    First Shiny! Just started yesterday. Struggled to fit him in the living room!

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    Thank you to the player who kicked me out of the gym

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    It's a huge relief to me. In all seriousness, thank you to the local players who kick me out of the gym after we've all been there for 8 hours. Thanks for kicking me out before midnight so I earn coins for today. I'm saving to expand my pokemon storage (only at 400) and your help makes it possible. I feel the love. I'll return the favor and we can keep this mutually beneficial relationship going.

    And to the player who golden razz's all the Pokemon at the gym with me when we've been there more than 8 hours... WHY?!? My poor Pokemon has had a long day at work and wants to go home!

    submitted by /u/lizzazzy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment