• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 3, 2020

    Pokémon GO - This is not a raid or riot, this is July 2016 at a park and a Blastoise had spawned in the wild. Everyone was together and we were all happy!

    Pokémon GO - This is not a raid or riot, this is July 2016 at a park and a Blastoise had spawned in the wild. Everyone was together and we were all happy!


    This is not a raid or riot, this is July 2016 at a park and a Blastoise had spawned in the wild. Everyone was together and we were all happy!

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 10:48 PM PDT

    Next level pokestops

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 12:58 AM PDT

    Chaar mander!

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    Too funny! xD

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    Niantic will be donating their share of Pokemon Go Fest proceeds, or at least $5M, to Black creators and nonprofits for rebuilding

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    Throwback Challenge Champion rewards

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    Newly caught, about to take off from London’s River Thames

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    research breakthroughs have declined since flower crown eevee

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    back in mid-2019, the research breakthrough was a legendary. Everyone loved that, or at least most did. But for some breathroughs since, it seems almost pointless. First, flower crown eevee. We worked hard for those just for them to get released in the wild in the spring event. Then, woobat, which was a breakthrough, only to be released in the buddy event. And now, an honest to god community day pokemon is being put in, a mon that showed up in droves on C day with better moves and a higher shiny rate. Tbh I didn't even hate shinx, and I understand that they want to spice things up, but doing one challenge every day for a week seems like a bit too much for 5000xp and a common pokemon. I'm not saying legendaries should be in the breakthrough forever, but It'd be cool if we could vote on the breakthrough like we do on some C days.

    submitted by /u/jnadol
    [link] [comments]

    The hero we didn't deserve

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    I made a wallpaper of my favourite Pokemon!

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    Power plant voltorb ⚡

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    Today’s the day everybody! The sun is shining, the tank is clean, and we are getting...*gasp*... the tank is clean

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    Run Shuckle, RUN!

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    Omg this is the first time I’ve seen Galatian meowth from behind, and I thought all that fur was part of its body but nope it’s a beard.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    Shiny Dratini found in a factory.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    I think I found where my Eevee gets her special flowers from

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    98%

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 04:15 AM PDT

    So Piplup is one of my favorite pokemon and I just got this: I don't even know what to say.

    https://imgur.com/a/cs7ztQd

    submitted by /u/VascoArauji
    [link] [comments]

    Pokémon Go Dreams

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    Does anybody else have Pokémon Go dreams? Two nights ago I dreamt I finally got another Meltan. Last night I dreamt they finally added Kecleon to the game as a raid boss. I dream about Pokémon Go at least once a week, and I always wake up disappointed that it wasn't real!

    submitted by /u/cestkevvie
    [link] [comments]

    Where to find different kind of pokemon?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I am kinda new to the game and i am trying to get my Jotho Gold medal (ripple in time 7/8) but while walking around I keep finding the same 20ish pokemon which made me wonder: How does this work? Do different pokemon appear at different times or is it all about the location or area I am in? All tips are welcome. Tnxs!

    submitted by /u/Yosemite1005
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny Flareon checking out our 10 year olds chalk art... I think she approves.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    My son had to do a "laundry art" project, he choose to base it on his favorite game, Pokemon Go for the win! Proud parent moment.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    Are the Galatians already in the eggs?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    I have a bunch of gifts stockpiled and I haven't spun any stops yet today. Are the Galarians in the eggs yet, or do I have to wait longer to get the eggs?

    Edit: I can't edit the title. My phone's autocorrect thought "Galatians" was better for some reasons.

    submitted by /u/iamverybadatinteract
    [link] [comments]

    My Dad and his Pokémon

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    Do you know what this��?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    Walking home to a catching frenzy, Blastoise arrived on SM beach. My OC.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    Blastoise on Santa Monica beach

    Backstory: was out with some friends pretty late, around 12:30-1. Walking past the beach when I saw hordes of people running towards the water. Mind raced into expecting turtles, a beached whale or dolphins, but no something even more extraordinary...it was a Blastoise. Taken in 2016, height of PokemonGO craze.

    I hope you all enjoy this! I have been sitting on this for some time & thought now is as good time as any to share. PSA: I do not work for IGN.

    submitted by /u/luke-groundwalker
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment