• Breaking News

    Monday, July 6, 2020

    Pokémon GO - I got a new favorite shiny and sticker!

    Pokémon GO - I got a new favorite shiny and sticker!


    I got a new favorite shiny and sticker!

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    Genesect respects social distancing. Be like Genesect.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    Bye bye, magikarp

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    Well, I tried...

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 07:23 PM PDT

    Quick little background story : So ealier this year, my hubby caught a shiny charmander and the stats were shite. We decided to trade shinies ( to be honest, I don't remember what shiny I traded him but more than likely the stats were also terrible) and of course, it became a lucky trade randomly. I got a 96% lucky shiny Charmander and while he was happy for me, I could see him die a little inside.

    Charmander ( and its evolutions) is ( are) among his favourites and he doesn't have a lot of luck with shinies.

    I've felt guilty about it ever since and with his birthday coming up, I decided to give him something special. So I got him a custom made shiny Charizard gold metal pokemon card. I know that would make him happy.

    But then today, I caught a shiny charmander. Only problem is it's an event one, so it won't evolve. However, it has a party hat and I named him " Happy B. Day." With the intention to trade him to my hubby tomorrow.

    submitted by /u/NymphadoraExplorer
    [link] [comments]

    Article saying that Team Rocket has been gone from the game all summer... I'm not the only one still fighting them daily, right?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    I had an idea about ditto.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 11:24 PM PDT

    I was thinking that it would be a cool idea of ditto candies could be used like rare candies for other Pokémon. I'd think it would have to be like a 2:1 exchange rate though. Thought?

    submitted by /u/Yabokuyato
    [link] [comments]

    Pokémon should spawn more in the wild.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 01:44 AM PDT

    At least in my country, living far away from the city will grant you about 2 pokémons a day. I think this is a bit unfair, because some people can't get to all the cities.

    So, I think there should be more pokémon in the wild. I'm not an expert at lengths, but I think 10 pokémon in a 1kmx1km area would be enough.

    submitted by /u/epiceyeball
    [link] [comments]

    sunbathing

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    My Perfect & shiny lucario with my freinds lucario

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    Haunted Dusk - A Watercolor Fanart Based On A PoGo Walk

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    Dratini by the sea ��

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    PSA: If you're losing a PVP match, don't close/restart the app, just concede.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    There is no penalty to conceding/forfeiting. I come across like 10 opponents a day who think rage quitting the match is gonna save them a loss or something. When you do this, the server waits a whole 10 sec after every single charge move and fainted Pokemon (user input to switch), to see if you've reconnected. It makes the battle take even longer than if you were present.

    Please just hit the "back/exit" button in the top left and save us both time...

    submitted by /u/sietelle
    [link] [comments]

    First 10km egg hatch

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    he hungers

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    Are the rewards for this right?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 12:18 AM PDT

    Challenge Accepted! I managed to finish 50 excellent throws before catching 100 pokemon!

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    Here is a screenshot. It feels like the challenges are a little bit like busy work, so I decided to challenge myself a little bit with the last weekly challenge. Catching only wild Pokemon, make 50 excellent throws before I caught 100 pokemon.

    I went a little under 50% after the first 60 pokemon, at 29 excellents in 60 pokemon. Then I had a little bit of a bad streak, and had 32 after 70. Then... it happened. An 1810 Sudowoodo stood in my way... and man, are they easy to toss excellents at. I threw 5 excellents with regular balls before I caught him, and was over the 50% mark. At 45 excellents, and 90 pokemon caught, I came across another Sudowoodo, this time in the 1900s. I dropped 4 excellents on him before I caught him, and was at 49/91. Pressure was on.

    The last pokemon to round out the 50 excellents was a CP1389 Roselia, which happened to be a 100IV!! Anyways, good times today. :)

    submitted by /u/ultralightdude
    [link] [comments]

    Gene Simmonds from KISS with a fan

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    Question About Pokedex / evolving

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 04:42 AM PDT

    Do you guys evolve a pokemon when you don't have its evolved form as soon as you have enough candies? I'm wondering it's it better to wait for a high IV version of the pokemon to evolve rather than just filling the Pokedex?

    Lest say a hard to evolve pokemon like Magikarp. you have 400 candies but you only have a crap few Magikarp to evolve, would you wait till you get a 3 star Magikarp to evolve, or just get your Gyarados?

    submitted by /u/D3S-9
    [link] [comments]

    dragonair watching pokémon sun & moon

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 11:57 PM PDT

    "All mine!" Just my shiny alolan grimer going thru 4th of July rubble ��‍♂️

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    Exploud seems to be a bit angry >:o

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 04:12 AM PDT

    Island of Cyprus raids

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 05:40 AM PDT

    Hello there, I am a pokemon go player living in the Island of Cyprus. My problem is that the community here is so small right now that there are literally 0 people in every raid. I can never find someone to raid with causing me to never be able to battle high tier raids so I will never get my hands on most of the legendaries (and other lower tier pokemons as well). I would really appreciate it if you could find a way to help us people living in countries without active communities.

    submitted by /u/Stefanosk96
    [link] [comments]

    Skill challenge fail

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    Anyone else about to lose this challenge because they can't get an excellent throw? I've tried googling how to do it but I can't make it happen.

    Any tips?

    submitted by /u/Rain_xo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment