• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 7, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Team Rocket Takeover Tomorrow

    Pokémon GO - Team Rocket Takeover Tomorrow


    Team Rocket Takeover Tomorrow

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    What do you do with 238 Ducklett? This of course!

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 01:47 AM PDT

    https://reddit.com/link/hmqvxe/video/axbvgnv9ee951/player

    A Ducklett walks up to a lemonade stand....

    When you catch 238 Ducklett, you have to do something with them!

    submitted by /u/Streamlyne
    [link] [comments]

    The "I want to be the very best" EDC.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    I found a shiny Ralts.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    Pokémon GO 4th Anniversary special artwork

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    My take on 3D printed and hand painted keychains

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 04:42 AM PDT

    Oh man, my first perfect Bulbasaur. I can't wait to evolve him and... ah crap.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    Oh man, my first perfect Bulbasaur. I can't wait to evolve him and... ah crap.

    I'm not upset that he's essentially useless, I'm just disappointed. Also a little bit upset. Am I at 100 characters now? No? Dammit.

    submitted by /u/OldKingClancey
    [link] [comments]

    I put the scraps together: seems like an intricate plan

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 01:15 AM PDT

    Finally completed the grind for this guy!

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 04:51 AM PDT

    Lucky Shiny - Caught a shiny Pikachu then clicked the photo. Pikachu popped up in front of lens and then that Pikachu turned out to be Shiny!

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    Gold fluffy bird

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    Got a Shiny Mime Jr. from an egg.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 01:49 AM PDT

    Kyurem's Debut on 7July and it's best Counters

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    When is the Rocket event taking place today?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    When is this rocket event taking place?

    No news on when its happening today!?

    We have info that its today but isnt it weird we got nothing else?

    submitted by /u/MFFKraven
    [link] [comments]

    Bars are open again

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    Bars are open again

    Golett lying down

    The bars are finally open again and everyone urges to keep it calm and be safe. Golett on the other hand partied a little to hard.

    Stay safe everyone, don't be like Golett!

    submitted by /u/The_New_Vigilante
    [link] [comments]

    Taillow spotlight hour 6-7PM, Your Local time!

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 01:28 AM PDT

    I didn't find him, he found me.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    This Mr. Mime was cleaning the windows of the gym

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    This funny coincidence happened when the Mr. Mime from the gym nearby popped up when I was inside this gym xD

    https://reddit.com/link/hmgfpk/video/wm7ftbxowa951/player

    submitted by /u/tgc_9012
    [link] [comments]

    Updated Mega Evolution theory + more (Anniversary Promo Art edition)

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 01:01 AM PDT

    I initially thought best buddy status would be a requirement for mega evolutions, but after seeing a best buddy ribbon on Meltan in the art, but no ribbons on the megas, it got me thinking.

    In the art, we can see the trainer using a Key Stone on his wrist to activate the Mega form of Lucario. This led me to believe that the Key Stone will be a passive key item that you will earn in order to get the ability to mega evolve.

    Also in the art, we can see that each of the Rocket Leaders is playing with their final pokemon, each of which happen to be mega evolvable. Theres been some speculation that the specific interactions each leader is doing with their pokemon is related to the buddy system (Cliff is feeding Tyranitar a berry, Arlo looks like she just finished petting Scizor, and Sierra appears to be walking Houndoom) but I think that's a reach - although I still think buddy system has to do with the mega mechanic.

    Because of this, I believe that there will be a special rocket task, similar to the monthly rocket tasks from before, except each leader will drop a mysterious stone, and Giovanni will drop the Key Stone. Each of these mysterious stones will correspond to that pokemons mega evolution. This will give everyone access to a few megas to play around with, right from the start. But what about the other mega forms?

    The best situation i can think of is that the rest of the megas are tied to the best buddy system. I think that hitting best buddy status will trigger your pokemons next souvenir drop to be its mega stone, if its able to mega evolve.

    I can hear you groaning, but I genuinely think that this is the best way for it to work. If they decide to make each mega stone a drop from Giovanni, they'll just end up trickling the stones once a month, and there's a chance to miss out. If they make megas a raid only pokemon, then you have to deal with stat hunting, powering up and teaching second moves; all of which would be resource intensive. The only alternative I could think of that wouldn't be awful is if the Rocket Leaders rotated their final pokemon so you have a shot at 4 potential megas per month, but you still might miss out.

    I also think that with Victini showing up in the art, along with showing up in the GBL reward list alongside other mythicals, has something to do with Rocket. People have speculated that Shaymin will be showing up at Go Fest 2020, and I subscribe to that idea. I think Victini will be the encounter reward for Giovanni. Don't know if it will be shadow form, but I think he'll have it. Lorewise, it is believe that Victini means you will never lose - this seems like something Rocket would want to get their hands on.

    Slightly unrelated: I also have a theory that Dynamax will be coming in the form of 5 star raids, and Gigantimax will take the place of EX Raids. We've had legendaries and mythicals as EX raids, and legendaries and mythicals as 5 stars. It doesnt seem that EX raids are reserved for either type of pokemon anymore, and with Niantic struggling to keep EX raids interesting (or even updated on time) I think this is one of the better options and could pose an actual challenge if G Moves end up being a thing in PoGo.

    Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

    submitted by /u/gerbetta33
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny birthday Charmander!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    Friends in the party

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    New Gyms and PokeStops

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    I'm fairly uneducated on this can someone explain to me how someone would go about getting a new Gym or PokeStop in their area? Tia!

    submitted by /u/Pmobster88
    [link] [comments]

    As Ho-oh Departured from Tier5 raids These are the current raid bosses

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    Legendary Pokèmon in Breakthroughs?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    So I had to restart the jump start challenge again and it says to catch a legendary through a breakthrough or Raid and I can't fight by myself too low level and it's quite hard and I wanna know, When is the next time Pokemon are in breakthroughs?

    submitted by /u/Mystik999
    [link] [comments]

    I got my first shiny!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    I managed to catch a shiny Taillow yesterday! She doesn't have the best stats but it's ok cause she's the first shiny I've caught. (I'd post a pic but it was removed so just imagine Taillow but green.)

    submitted by /u/SlothOfGreed332
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment