• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 11, 2020

    Pokémon GO - I was at the beach today and this guy popped out of the water

    Pokémon GO - I was at the beach today and this guy popped out of the water


    I was at the beach today and this guy popped out of the water

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    When you wait until 12:01 am to take a gym

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    My first shiny ever and I at Yellowstone

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    Does anyone know my pain?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    Guys help i think something is wrong with my deino.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    In the spirit of the dragon event!

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    Was packing to go back to uni, guess i buried my guy under there

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    Here we see mudkip in his natural habitat

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    Pre-Surgery. Gotta catch em all, right!!

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    Nessie is real!

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    When you fight Sierra and her 2 Lapras

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    Don't you hate when she does that ?

    https://imgur.com/a/13KpYzG

    submitted by /u/ArcaVolt
    [link] [comments]

    Zekrom in the Front Yard

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    Anyone else tired of Niantic acting shadier and shadier?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 11:56 PM PDT

    Seems to me like it all started when they released the gible shiny in eggs instead of the expected comm day. Ever since they keep dangling the possibility in front of us in events, either in eggs to get people to spend on incubators or behind the $15 go fest ticket. Evidently emboldened by how much money they're raking in they gave us deino, another expected comm day feature, in eggs for dragon week, but at a like 1% chance. That wasn't even for a shiny, that was for hatching one period, but I'm sure they made bank off people desperately buying incubators not realizing how next to impossible their chances were. Now we have enigma week and literally half of the hype was unown in raids with a shiny possibility. They hype it up by saying that after it's going back into the vault, no more shinies, get em while you can, better not miss out, but where are all the f-king unown raids!? I spent 6 hours today driving around looking for an unown raid with no luck. T2 raids were few and far between and every time I find one it's a solosis or gothita. Yesterday I managed to find 2, both unown R, and those are the only ones I've seen since the event began. The only reason I can think of to emphasize unown as part of this event so much and then make them so rare is to force people to spend money on remote raids, so that when you can't find one in desperation you buy remote passes and get someone who has managed to find one to host you. Go fest, dragon week, and now this, I'm sure Niantic is making more than they ever have, but for me personally, this is at the cost of my faith in them as well as my perception of their business practices. I've always admired Niantic's method of monetization and believed they were one of the most consumer friendly mobile games around, especially compared to other games I play such as SWGOH, but I don't like their recent turn and I feel like I'm being increasingly taken advantage of.

    submitted by /u/77gamerdude77
    [link] [comments]

    Gifts nerfed..... again?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    I know several days ago gifts were heavily nerfed with regards to how many pokeballs they gave (but hey- those stickers though 😒). It seems like this was fixed briefly but yesterday I got less than 30-40 pokeballs (including great and ultra) from 30 gifts when before I would frequently get 120+ not including great and ultra balls. Anyone else experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/ksbionerd
    [link] [comments]

    My pups waiting for their treats

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    You want some bourbon? You have to get through us first.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    My Unown spell out "ERROR", which seems quite fitting for Pokemon Go

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    My Unown spell out "ERROR", which seems quite fitting for Pokemon Go

    https://preview.redd.it/20j0xdhhzdg51.jpg?width=1080&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=239fb433b772de65b9849c4b69727a022a3a3f31

    I got them into this order by powering up certain ones. The E, O and two of the Rs are from an event a couple of years ago where the letters EUROPE were spawning in certain cities, and I caught another R from a raid the other day.

    (I also caught a T earlier, so now I can spell "TERROR")

    submitted by /u/Albond_8746
    [link] [comments]

    My biggest fan. It's name is ninja star

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    I was watching a trainer tips video from 2017, and this tweet predicted the future (except the last one)

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 10:20 PM PDT

    I've wanted a shiny char noodle for so long so I can get shiny charizard..... stupid/cute hat won't let him evolve ��

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    My heatran got a little carried away with his fire spin attack...

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    When you realize you’re not the only orange Pokémon that has a yellow shiny

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    Dealing with a toxic spoofer

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I wanted to know how I should deal with this toxic spoofer in my town. He keeps taking over gyms at several moments during the day, he has multiple accounts full of blisseys, chanseys, slaking and more. I already talked with him, but he is holding a grudge with some players from the past, some don't even play anymore. He just says that it's like a football game where we keep getting gyms from each other, even though he is in his couch doing so. Everyone in my town is losing motivation because of this toxic guy.

    I am reporting his accounts to Niantic almost daily, but their responses are repetitive and we can see that no action is taken because the guys continues to take all gyms at every hour. This has been going for 2 months, we had a vacation from this guy when Covid started until May or June, but then he came back doing his routine which he was already doing for more than a year.

    What should we do?

    submitted by /u/xumbino
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment