• Breaking News

    Monday, August 10, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Remote passes made it way too easy to binge raid

    Pokémon GO - Remote passes made it way too easy to binge raid


    Remote passes made it way too easy to binge raid

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    My new best friend is ready to GO!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    My last 5 opponents in Great League PvP.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    The coronavirus has improved Pokémon go

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    I am not saying that the coronavirus has been a good thing. It has been anything but and I wish it never happened. However, it has made playing Pokémon go a lot more enjoyable for me and rural players.

    Before the pandemic, I had completed a mere 22 legendary raids. No one really played in my community and the only time I would do raids was on events in the city. Since then a lot has changed.

    The introduction of raid passes not being consumed until the battle starts has been a massive win. As I wasn't afraid to lose my pass, it has resulted in me completing many more raids.

    Not long after this feature was rolled out, remote raid invites came out. This in my opinion is such a perfect feature now that the bugs are fixed. I have completed 72 legendary raids and now have a force of strong legendaries to be reckoned with.

    As well as this, the incense buff was such a welcomed change. Incense was previously useless, and now is so helpful.

    Along with this, there are many more little changes that have helped me with my progress in the game and help people in lockdown.

    Again I am not saying the coronavirus is a good thing just because of this game, I am simply saying that as a result of the virus, Pokémon go has changed into a much better game, one I am enjoying a lot more.

    submitted by /u/WhisperinWarrior
    [link] [comments]

    Travelled to the Lake of Rage, the Red Gyarados legends were true! (Community Day inspired)

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    My first ever shiny Pokémon!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    Mew is mine now �� and he is happy to be here

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    Oh no... Oh... Oh no

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    My first ever shiny!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    My Mewtwo had enough of Magikarp

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 01:41 AM PDT

    Does anybody else find the Pokecoins system annoying?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    I have been getting quite frustrated recently with the idea of Pokecoins being generated. I understand that there is a daily limit of 50 so you can't grind coins, as that would lose The Pokemon Company a lot of money. I just find it annoying that you can have a Pokemon in a gym for 5 days, but only get 50 coins for the total amount of time.

    Why can't they implement a system where you can earn coins on multiple days for X number of days before you reach a cap? For example, you can earn Pokecoins for three days in a gym before you stop earning? How about another reward for having your Pokemon stay in gyms for a long time, like ultra balls, golden razzberries or silver pinap berries? Sorry for the rant, I had three pokemon knocked out of three gyms between 11 and 12pm and I'm quite salty xD

    submitted by /u/Joe_M0166
    [link] [comments]

    I think i might have fed him too many berries ��

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    Made a big splash yesterday with my favorite Pokémon during Community Day. Here's a pic of a gift I made for my GF last year, because relevancy or something..

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 12:20 AM PDT

    Chilling with the boys

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    I always wanted the gyms to turn pink when you spin them like the Poke-stops do. I made a mock up of it (Sorry it's not great)

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    this arbok is my first pokemon to have perfect stats

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    Finally made it to the Lake of Rage

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    Just got my first ever shadow shiny I have been trying to get one since they came out.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    I decided I was sick of FOMO

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    So recently I've been viewing a lot of the posts/comments here and on TSR and I've been finding Pokemon Go quite stressful. For example:

    • I raided a Rayquaza recently and it was only 2 stars and I felt disappointed! When I literally had never done a raid egg above 3*s before remote passes got introduced, so why am I disappointed with this cool dragon that is a new Pokédex entry??

    • I have been hoarding my Tepig and Snivys waiting for their "community day" as everyone tells you "don't evolve, they'll get a community day and then their moves will be useless". So I had loads of Tepigs, Snivys and Oshawotts just sitting, and waiting, and six shadows in my Pokédex for their evolved forms.

    • I finally got enough Gible candies to evolve to a Garchomp thanks to the recent event, and I've been umming and ahing about which Gible is the best to evolve, and what if I get a better one and regret evolving it? And what if it gets a community day and I regret evolving it? So I just sat for a week+ with 250 Gible candy and no Gabite, no Garchomp. My Riolus from the event in February had the same treatment. I didn't know which was best to evolve, so I just never evolved any of them.

    • I've been saving loads of extra 1* Farfetch'd in case someone wants to trade, and loads of useless Pokemon from 2016 in case someone wants to trade and get a lucky. But why? I never trade with anyone! I'm a solo player, always have been. I read on TSR "never delete 2016 Pokemon!" so I didn't, but it's filling up my bag!

    So I decided today, I don't care anymore. I have no more FOMO. I evolved my first ever Servine and Serperior, Dewott and Samurott, and Pignite and Emboar. I evolved my Riolu into a Lucario, and just chose two Gibles and evolved one into a Gabite and one all the way to a Garchomp. I cleared out my storage and only kept the things I really thought i might want to keep. And I feel so much better! This game feels fun and exciting again. Watching the shadows get filled in my Pokédex was so cool. And I just wanted to share. I think sometimes reading posts and analysis on Reddit can make Pokemon feel like a chore, and it doesn't have to be. It doesn't matter to me if I don't get perfect PVP-IVs. I'm not sure why I ever really cared - I made it to rank 4 in PVP for my guaranteed Galarian Zigzagoon and haven't touched it since. In fact that reminds me - I'm going to go and evolve him and get my first Obstagoon! ☺️

    submitted by /u/shezzicle
    [link] [comments]

    Handmade POGO gift bag for my BF’s birthday! Saw one on here a long time ago & decided to give it a try!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Hail the shiny emperor Shuckle

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    Hail the shiny emperor Shuckle

    I've caught this piece this, as you can see, a while back and thought nothing about it. Now after going through my shinys i think its pretty rare.

    https://preview.redd.it/fd85iqvi76g51.jpg?width=647&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=f87f551974e4db6f74414de696595196eedf0ceb

    submitted by /u/Streichholz1600
    [link] [comments]

    Niantic should remove raid passes and keep the remote ones.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    Doesn't make sense how I have to pay to partake in a raid. It just hurts the health and population of the game. It makes way mores sense to have to pay if you're raiding from a distance.

    submitted by /u/Duskav3ng3r117
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks to everyone who help me get my first raid legendary remotely

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment