• Breaking News

    Monday, August 3, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Please if you have any information contact @NianticHelp every little bit helps. He was last seen 3 days ago my whole comunity has been searching non stop, please share.

    Pokémon GO - Please if you have any information contact @NianticHelp every little bit helps. He was last seen 3 days ago my whole comunity has been searching non stop, please share.


    Please if you have any information contact @NianticHelp every little bit helps. He was last seen 3 days ago my whole comunity has been searching non stop, please share.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 04:15 AM PDT

    Kyogre at home

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    It be like that

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 05:07 AM PDT

    Using AR plus to photo bash and create some fan art

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    Still haven't got one.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    Had a friend make this

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    I hunted you so much last month. Why you appear to me now.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    Torchic and even smaller Torchic. A clay model my gf made me, hope you all enjoy it as much as I do. :)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    Recently got my girlfriend back into playing PoGo. She’s ready to hatch a shiny!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    A Free Remote Raid Pass Per Week

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    Immediately I know that this idea has literally such a low chance of being seen by the developers, let alone implemented or even considered, but nevertheless I felt like sharing it.

    What if players got a free remote raid pass once a week?

    This would be much like the free raid pass we can get daily for spinning the pokestop at a gym, but you'd only get one once a week and if you haven't used it by the next week, you won't receive another until you've used it. It wouldn't disincentivize players from using multiple raid passes of either kind and would allow anyone to participate in raids at least once a week so no one is left out. Due to events going on in the world at the moment, I'd say an idea like this is at least worth considering because it gives everyone a chance to participate, all be it not often, but still enough to where they can play with their friends from the safety of their homes.

    submitted by /u/JoshTGRU
    [link] [comments]

    How my 7km eggs have been going...

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    DAE feel like they need to give you more time when inviting friends to a raid?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 04:41 AM PDT

    First off, scrolling through the friends list is super laggy for me, it takes forever, and never seems to be in the correct order. Then by the time you find everybody and invite them, there's like 10 second left for everybody to 1. Get the invite and 2. accept it in time. I've been stuck in 2 person raids a few times because of this. They should let you pick the friends to invite BEFORE starting the timer.

    submitted by /u/TheGreyOne889
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny, perfect, lucky, Gible

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    My friend and I were lucky friends and I ended up being luckier than I thought I would! He in return for this got a shiny Milotic. I'm having a little trouble posting my screenshot so I have to put it in the comments as a link. Hope this works! Shiny, Lucky, Perfect

    submitted by /u/bluesilvermoon
    [link] [comments]

    The Silph Research Group Has Now Hatched 266 7kms Eggs With Not One Being Deino

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    The Great Magikarp

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 10:36 PM PDT

    Isn't nature beautiful?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    Here’s a happy boi

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    I finally got my favorite Pokemon and he's shiny! Shout-out to all my Discord friends

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    I'm so lucky. I even caught another one the same day.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    Medieval + Pokemon mashup

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    Not a shiny, but definitely made my day. I think this is week is a 100% success for me!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 02:43 AM PDT

    http://imgur.com/gallery/8m0jLyM

    This is my 5th time trying to post, and it seems I have to write a 100 character text, so here ya go lol, I just wanted to share my achievement with the community!

    submitted by /u/KostisPat257
    [link] [comments]

    My girlfriend and I 3D printed razz berry. I think it's pretty close to perfect, what do you guys think?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    I am building a raid hub

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, I am assembling a team of 40-50 active raiders on pokemon go with the intention of having a less competitive for spots remote raiding experience. A lot of apps seem to be so massive that each posted raid is full before you have any chance at getting in it so Ive formed a discord server where I will limit the max players when we feel the raids are always available but its not so competitive that you aren't able to get into teams.

    This will of course mean you will have to add whomever you will like to raid with in pokemon go so you may invite them so be prepared to add 50 new friends. Please send me a private message on reddit if you're interested. I hope to have the server fully functional in the next 6 hours. See you soon.

    submitted by /u/EZ0R
    [link] [comments]

    Hariyama guarding the Tacoma crosswalk by the War Pony Mural gym

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment