• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 4, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Low effort meme created by me. For those of you who don’t have an active discord group know the pain

    Pokémon GO - Low effort meme created by me. For those of you who don’t have an active discord group know the pain


    Low effort meme created by me. For those of you who don’t have an active discord group know the pain

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    I guess we didn't need to vote for the 2nd dratini community day in February after all...

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    Can we get an event Charmader...

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 04:20 AM PDT

    That is holding a leaf and only appears when it's raining?

    That episode will stay with me forever. Made me feel so emotional as a kid.

    But I'd still like to see it in game.

    submitted by /u/Gsmaniac1
    [link] [comments]

    Got my shiny Deino! and only hatched 3 eggs!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    Behold shiny Deino in all his glory!

    In other news... TIL that Deino is just a Bagon with a Beatles haircut!

    Terrible editing I know... done with fat fingers on phone using the markup app!

    submitted by /u/GeordieAl
    [link] [comments]

    Can we get a medal for excellent throws please?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    I'd love it if we could even get a counter displayed, let alone a medal counting how many excellent throws a trainer has made

    submitted by /u/Cr0w33
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny Luxray enjoying the rays of sunshine.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 11:02 PM PDT

    Is it okay to scream over a game?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 02:03 AM PDT

    I hope mew feels right at home.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    0* shiny alolan exeggutor

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/g8I27c9.jpg

    Can someone tell me the odds for a 0*? I know shinies are usually weak, but this is too much!

    submitted by /u/Dumien
    [link] [comments]

    Tyranitar checking out a weird-looking breadloaf that's sitting on the chair.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 03:41 AM PDT

    The odds were ever in my favor

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    Yes! My last shiny was like 3 weeks ago, I never caught any of them since then

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    Found this little guy earlier this morning!!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    A critique not on the game, but rather on toxic players.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    Today a shiny Gible spawned at my house. I went crazy, thinking i could get extra candy to evolve and power up the shiny Gible I got a while ago. Well, it turns out it was shiny too!

    I caught it, and posted it on my local Pokemon Go What's App group. I was beyond hyped.

    But then, I got DMed by a guy. Both of us where gaining friendship to trade a Shiny Articuno for a Shiny Kyogre. He came in telling me if I was interested into tradeing the Gible. I obviously said no.

    He instantly went into a rant about how he was goin to cancel our trade if I didn't give him the Gible. I told him to f-off and cancelled the trade my self.

    It really annoys me. People can get so toxic over this kinda stuff. If you ever end up in a situation like this, dont fall for it. Yeah, I wont get that Kyogre. But I will find a better trade later.

    Also, if you do stuff like that, just dont.

    submitted by /u/JuanK713
    [link] [comments]

    Caught my first shiny today!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 12:33 AM PDT

    Deino from 7km egg

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    My first legendary!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    Went out and played Pokémon Go for the first time in about a year, first thing I found was 2 different shiny Treecko!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    Defeating the Leaders of Team GO Rocket and Giovanni for the first time during Pokémon GO Fest 2020 was a blast! ��

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 01:30 AM PDT

    I heard the legends but never thought it really existed!!!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment