• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 5, 2020

    Pokémon GO - I made a raid/attacker tier list for the upcoming mega evolutions!

    Pokémon GO - I made a raid/attacker tier list for the upcoming mega evolutions!


    I made a raid/attacker tier list for the upcoming mega evolutions!

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 12:13 AM PDT

    He’s all grow up! ��

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    Caught this bad boy today

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    image

    My first shiny 100% legendary pokémon and I'm so happy about it!

    submitted by /u/Maskdask
    [link] [comments]

    Pokecoin Revamp: Remove win a Raid task

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    Hey guys, the pokecoins revamp system is rolling out to other countries https://pokemongolive.com/en/post/pokecoinupdate/ and niantic said, that more then coins been earned then ever before via tasks. But earning coins when people have limited access to gyms and therefore raids then this task makes 0 sense.

    Problem: The core problem with these tasks is only one in my opinion and that is: Win a Raid

    • This is for some players that live in very rural areas not possible due to the lack of a gym and therefore raid. In addition these players must now in order to earn coins buy a remote raid pass or in general are forced to use there daily raid pass and can not save it for the next day.

    • Especially the saving of the raid pass in anticipation of a new raid boss is a valid strategy that is now been punished by making 20 less coins.

    • During the current pandemic it makes 0 sense to exploit players or force players then to buy a remote raid pass. It is in stands contrast to what niantic said.

    Solution/ Feedback:

    • Remove the task win a raid and if needed replace it with the option to participate in pvp battle or fight a team go rocket grunt. This is free and will encourage more in game participation.

    • Or be able to use the daily free raid pass for everything. This includes remote, premium pvp rewards and standard raid pass. This will give players choice and urgency.

    • Add the option for each task to give coins and if the players chooses to not do a raid they just miss out on 3-5 coins and not the full 20.

    Tldr: Win a raid task needs to go. Replace it with a free option

    Thanks for reading

    submitted by /u/Zivermiver1
    [link] [comments]

    A Petition to Remove Feebas from 10KM Eggs by Sheriff Quagsire

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    Shiny rayqauza fresh out a raid my new buddy 4 ever

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    Dialga is quite content

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    Dialga is quite content

    I managed to catch perfect Dialga and been walking with him for a short while. He looks pretty funny when the face got covered by the mood meter. Ignore the name, it's just I won't transfer him by accident.

    Content little Dialga

    submitted by /u/Q-9
    [link] [comments]

    My girlfriend and I cant have pets in our house, so we have to hide these two when the landlord comes round.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    Evergreen amongst the greenery!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    The Irony of RNG, or I Decla(R)e Bankrupt(C)y

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    The moral of this little story is: you'll get what you want when you no longer want it. But overall it's kinda pointless :)

    When I found the Jirachi questline, I realized that it would be awesome to time it so I could get the mythical "Wish Pokémon" right on my birthday.

    And guess what, as soon as I had this idea in my mind, I was stuck with 60-ish candies at "evolve a Feebas" task because these little sh!ts just wouldn't hatch from 10k eggs for like 3 months. Somehow I even got a shiny Absol of all things (can't complain though, it looks cool!) ...

    So it was like a week before the birthday (and I still had to do some basic tasks and spin stops 7 days in a row), and I just dumped like 40 rare candies just to fulfill my little goal. Was it worth it? Hell no. Did I complete the quest in time? Hell yeah. :)

    And all I get from 10k eggs now? Exactly... just hatched a hundo and named him Ytho after my reaction. I demand a full refund of 40 rare candies plus interest, bc my Meltan ain't gonna evolve itself :(

    inb4, I'm rural and Arceus knows I tried to find someone with a Switch (it was not very effective). Then I was like "Guess I'll get 768 rare candies just to max this little fella out".

    As for Jirachi, called him Millennial (couldn't resist the pun on both the questline's name and my generation). :D

    submitted by /u/Bisexual-Incognito
    [link] [comments]

    'Dear Niantic': Please could we have Shinydex?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    Unless it already exists and I'm missing something, I'd love a version of the pokedex for shinies. Does it exist in any of the Pokemon games?

    submitted by /u/Jennyverse
    [link] [comments]

    My Slowbro almost 90 in the college Gym. I hope he comes back with a degree.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    My Slowbro almost 90 in the college Gym. I hope he comes back with a degree.

    Due to covid 90 the college is clossed and not many people who plays pokemon has gone there in a long time.

    https://preview.redd.it/440qqeq043f51.jpg?width=622&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=012d4ef04399c347aee7dc043250ea666a8c0de9

    submitted by /u/Coquinha_gelada_hm
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else got one of these or any other Galar region Pokémon?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    I have an in game idea. Sorry if its been discussed.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    When we are online the circle by our character is green. Add a feature where you can turn it blue and that means you have a remote raid pass and looking for a raid to join.

    submitted by /u/HillBridgeRd
    [link] [comments]

    How much IV matters?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    I'm playing since the launch of this game but never really questioned this. I always kept pokemon with highest CP and three star or high 2 star IV. Was this useful or did I just wasted so many good opportunities during those four years?

    submitted by /u/KrysKus
    [link] [comments]

    So, it seems that I have walked the equivalent of 673 light years!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    So, it seems that I have walked the equivalent of 673 light years!

    for my part, I do not remember going to pluto 141,548 times... in context, that number is equivalent to walking 158 943 752 956 239 turns to earth

    https://preview.redd.it/ft9z9suoh4f51.jpg?width=1067&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=4c27eaf28e6e5e2cf19fc7b3314f6d944cba183c

    submitted by /u/alonethrone
    [link] [comments]

    Type Chart Question

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    Newbie question as I dive into the type chart and what Pokemon are Super Effective versus Weak to.

    Whenever my Pokemon are fighting, and they have multiple types, which type are they using during the majority of the fight (not their special attack)

    FOR EXAMPLE:

    I have a Jynx that is Ice/Psychic with a Fairy attack.

    I would assume she is Weak to both Ice and Psychic strong against characters.

    But who is she strong against? Ice/Psychic for the majority of the attack and Fairy whenever she uses her special attack? or only Fairy?

    submitted by /u/ZombiePrincess910
    [link] [comments]

    When er look back at Go FEST 2020:

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    When er look back at Go FEST 2020:

    I went to a lot of raids that Saturday, and had a great time. The day after (Sunday) i went to a family reunion and only had one raid that day. This was the outcome from the bathroom. Sunday was a good day too after all.

    https://preview.redd.it/n4axxjl167f51.png?width=756&format=png&auto=webp&s=58a98f81e649587fae408b12d4a4e1f502504a6d

    submitted by /u/Kokbloch
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny Tangela/Lillpup

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    Discord for remote raids

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    Hey,

    Trynna get into some raiding but don't know enough people near me to do most of them, does anyone know a discord where I can post for people to join my raids remotely?

    submitted by /u/mikeylive
    [link] [comments]

    Do incense spawn pokemon you need for your research tasks?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 04:53 AM PDT

    I didnt think it was possible, however I was stuck on the Meltan Quest to catch 5 exeggute, walking around my village i didnt find any. However I used an incense while at home, and one of thelast pokemon to spawn was an exeggute. I tried it a for a few days, once a day, and it didn't work all the time but it worked enough for me to finish the task.

    The same thing happened again on the next part of the quest where I had to catch a cubone, there was none spawning anywhere. However yesterday during the horsea even I used an incense and sure enough, the last pokemon to spawn was a cubone.

    I'm really happy with that, but did both of them experiences happen to be coincidences?

    submitted by /u/_-Facade-_
    [link] [comments]

    Should I evolve my 93 IV Deino?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    This might seem like a dumb question but I'm just wondering if I should evolve my 13/14/15 Deino, or if there's a reason I should wait.

    submitted by /u/FrenchFriesPolnareff
    [link] [comments]

    I am done with this event.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/BkQoASZ.jpg Mostly trapinches, dratinis, some horseas, bagons, one giblet. I feel that featured pokemon didn't appear often enough. (did I post this right this time?)

    submitted by /u/Pocketholed
    [link] [comments]

    Just hanging around with my best friend!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment