• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 6, 2020

    Pokémon GO - i got like 10

    Pokémon GO - i got like 10


    i got like 10

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 01:41 AM PDT

    My over 800 dratini candies indicates this is not the shiny I've been feverishly searching for.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    Idk thought this would be cute

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    Another successful shiny from last week. This is a top tier shiny.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    My newest shiny ��

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 11:23 PM PDT

    Took all week but I finally got a shiny tall boy :)

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    (Shiny) Deino is almost a spoofer exclusive (again)

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 04:39 AM PDT

    The only people who are really happy with shiny Deinos release are spoofers.

    Legit people do not even get anything close to a fair chance of obtaining a shiny deino or even a non shiny Deino. The hatch rates are trash and only spoofers benefit from the shiny deino. They just teleport from one to the other. While legit players need to get too expensive incubators to hatch them from 7 km eggs and get only dratini, horsea and swablu. How disappointing again. They could have put it in raids or give us a decent hatch rate. I did not even get a single deino! Not a shiny one and not even a normal one! That is pretty disappointing from this game!

    I don't think this is acceptable anymore. Only spoofers will benefit with these events. Legit players get punished again! Not the first time. When they released shiny gible it was also a spoofers fest and the past riolu and gible hatch events were also terrible.

    submitted by /u/Hoppip94
    [link] [comments]

    Wailord made some new friends today!

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    Are you challenging me?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    Same as u/Cheekychunkymonkey, but damn this guy is beautiful

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    Named him Gible... I wish

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    Look at my boi

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    Here is a compilation I made of some Idle Animations in Pokémon GO. Let me know which is your favourite. To get an idle animation simply watch your Pokémon in either the Dex or your Collection and sit patiently! Enjoy :)

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    Of course this happens when I've checked numerous dratinis ��

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    *holds gently*

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    What happens?!

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    It was my first chek (i evolved it from dratini)

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 02:13 AM PDT

    How do you get an aerodactyl?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    I need an aerodactyl for a special research but I find nowhere any aerodactyl, so I'm asking how and where I could get one. I couldn't find one for a long time and still can't find one. So if anyone knows a way to complete the quest would be nice, thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Your-name-would-bee
    [link] [comments]

    I have never seen so many elekids at one spot! There were at least 19 in that park!

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    Are Stickers Ruining Other People's Gifts?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    When stickers first came out I thought they were just a little something you got ontop of the other items. Now it seems they take up one of the three bundle slots and it's making gifts kind of useless when it's two stickers and 100 stardust. I heavily rely on gift items to actually play the game since there's not many stops in my area. They can be kind of fun to send, but it just seems scummy to replace actually useful items with something so useless.

    submitted by /u/Aeserian
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with Sierra

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    I did Google, what the best Pokémon were, but most of the time, I don't have them or they don't really help. Do you have some Pokemon, that I can beat her with?

    submitted by /u/D3SP3R4T3
    [link] [comments]

    When your besties get along ��

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    Remote raids = slot machine style addiction

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    Just a thought after spending the last hour trying to get that elusive shiny Raquazza. After all of the fanfare about remote raiding and the ability to invite friends, has anyone stepped back to see just how much of a cash cow this is for Niantic?

    If like me your stuck indoors as you have to quarantine or you are vulnerable, but you live right by a very active Discord community, then there is serious pressure (not overt) to join and contribute to raids. The fear of missing out on the latest "rare" shiny, the feeling that you must help your friends. You all know deep down what this feeling is.

    Why are Niantic not giving out a daily free remote raid pass? On raid day why do they not give out 5 free passes as they used to do on other raid specific days such as zapdos or articuno for example?

    This I would suggest is profiteering on a grand scale, and it is encouraging an addiction in the younger players of Po Go (not to mention those of us who should be old enough to know better, like me).

    I think that Niantic should think very carefully about the repercussions that this might cause long term.

    submitted by /u/superminty1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment