• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 22, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Good news everyone! We have acquired several new moderators

    Pokémon GO - Good news everyone! We have acquired several new moderators


    Good news everyone! We have acquired several new moderators

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    We have recently added 13 new moderators to the sub reddit to help keep things nice and tidy here. I just wanted to officially welcome them all, and give them a chance to introduce themselves if they want to.

    So please welcoming the following users unto the breach!!!

    /u/iimgreen

    /u/diglettttt

    /u/icantaffordasandwich

    /u/thisismypokemonalt

    u/suziewrong

    u/EnderbroSonny

    u/Kirby_Stomp

    u/TheSebtacular

    u/Malachi_Noel3

    u/hwhouston517

    u/Progamer782

    u/pascal_prv

    u/TheVideoGameWarden


    With the addtion of these mods to the team you will see a more up to date FAQ which /u/thisismypokemonalt has already locked down, better bot operation from the automod and a more hands on approach to catching rule violating posts in a swift fashion.

    Have a great day trainers, and as always, catch them all!

    submitted by /u/BootsMade4Walking
    [link] [comments]

    When you go for a walk to hatch your eggs and just end up with a bunch of feebas

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 12:45 AM PDT

    Where legends cried

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    I just catched a Pokémon for the love of my life. Perfect and shiny like her.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 05:28 AM PDT

    I just catched a Pokémon for the love of my life. Perfect and shiny like her.

    I just visited my customer today. Opened my game and saw a wild Lapras. I thought „huh. Let's just catch it. maybe it is a shiny after all those Sierra grinding."

    Of course it wasn't. But it was a perfect one with WP176. My first perfect Lapras. I was so exited and logged into my gf's account to find out it is indeed perfect (ofc >Lvl30) AND shiny. I lost it all. I freaked out and thought „that is a sign. She is also perfect and shiny to me"

    I also waited over 60min in encounter screen to be sure that she was not online before (she is currently at work and will lose her mind if she notices).

    I'm still shaking and having a high heart rate :D

    https://preview.redd.it/xv9qghoh0po51.png?width=1242&format=png&auto=webp&s=2fd78ecb4280225aec68633648e50922446ce470

    submitted by /u/Silv0r
    [link] [comments]

    Im speechless

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    GO Snapshot - Mega Buddy challenge - Important Snapshot INFO!

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    Niantic once again mis-wording their event. You don't need to make a Snapshot of a Mega Evolved buddy for a special surprise encounter, literally any Pokémon will do, and it's guaranteed on the first picture you take. Whichever Mega Evolution photobombs you is completely random as well, contradicting their entire statement, which, I quote:

    • Be sure to take a #GOsnapshot with your Mega-Evolved buddy! You might even have a surprise encounter with a Pokémon of the same species!

    This entire statement is false. You can take a snapshot of any Pokémon in your box and get a randomly generated encounter of either Venusaur/Charizard/Blastoise/Beedrill/Pidgeot. Type doesn't align with the snapshot (ie: If you snapshot a Ground-Type, you can get whatever, if you snapshot a Water-Type, you can still get a Charizard to photobomb you)

    tl;dr Don't waste your hard-to-come-by Mega Energy. Snapshot anything just like you would do with anything for Smeargle and you're good to go.

    submitted by /u/DashingGames
    [link] [comments]

    Playing Pokémon go in Australia rn

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 03:20 AM PDT

    I did not expect this chonk boy to appear!

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 11:44 PM PDT

    FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    Why hello there friend

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    I saw Tauros in electrical

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    My friend said some weird things are happening on her house and sent me this photo

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    stumbled onto a turf war this morning

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    Why does Gengar’s eyes look like this when he’s happy?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    Sad...

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    Mega Charizard Y and myself went out at 1am and took over 16 gyms. So much fun.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 11:06 PM PDT

    Issue with raid pokeballs

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 12:59 AM PDT

    Does anyone else have this issue where when you're spinning a poke ball for a curveball on a raid Pokémon the poke ball will freeze on the screen and not follow your finger? This has cost me two articunos today and it's frustrating me to no end

    submitted by /u/BillButtsniff
    [link] [comments]

    Niantic did it again!

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    Why Does Niantic Not Allow Us To Just Pick The League We Want?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    I really hate being forced to battle azumaril and skarmory for two weeks, than swamperts and giratina, than not being able to play at all. I do not understand the logic behind lets force plays to play with Pokemon they don't want to, and then not allow the lower level trainer play at all! I do not get it, and it really frustrates me, because all I can do in pokemon go is battle Team Rocket, watch for something spawning in my house, and do shitty great league battles. Is Niantic allergic to giving us what we want?

    submitted by /u/DragoniteSquad
    [link] [comments]

    [IDEA] Special catch screen fot this Halloween (night mode)

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Spearow Spotlight Hour

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    For those wondering why there are so many Spearow around today or later today, today is Spearow spotlight hour from 6:00pm-7:00pm local time. A spotlight hour is simply an hour Niantic has chosen on Tuesdays to have a specific Pokémon have spawn all over with regular shiny rates if they have a shiny.

    submitted by /u/Bryanrobledo6
    [link] [comments]

    Newby question

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    Hi, today I found shiny skarmory. I'm rank 14 and I'm so happy! I was wondering, is this a rare thing? Like how rare?

    submitted by /u/JimmieDarko6
    [link] [comments]

    Creepeevee - Just came across this very odd/creepy Eevee glitch.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    Shadow pokemon?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    So obviously when you fight a member ot Team Rocket, most of the time when it comes time to catch a shadow pokemon, it is their first one (Koffing for James for example). But sometimes, I get an opportunity at their 2nd or 3rd pokemon on rare occasions. Is there a way that this is decided, or a way to manipulate this, or just luck? Because I have caught plenty of Ekans, but would love a shot at that shadow Bagon that Jessie has!

    submitted by /u/honenbone24
    [link] [comments]

    Caught this little fella on the way home

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment