• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 11, 2020

    Pokémon GO - I hate bronzor

    Pokémon GO - I hate bronzor


    I hate bronzor

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 07:30 PM PST

    Saw the kyogre and thought I'd add his hidden counterpart (alternate angle in comments)

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 06:20 AM PST

    A cake we had made for my son who loves Pokémon go.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 08:30 PM PST

    Just realised that my Pikachu is heavier than Dragonite

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 09:12 PM PST

    Little Cup: Expectations VS Reality

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 05:27 PM PST

    "They hunted in flocks. When one Archeops had the prey cornered, another would swoop on it."

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 03:14 AM PST

    How to unsee this?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 12:43 AM PST

    Shower thought: Pokemon is like picking up trash but in a virtual world.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 05:06 PM PST

    My Chomp's getting smaller every day, soon he'll fit in my pocket❤

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 10:06 PM PST

    Finally finished my PokemonGo clay project! Hope you all like it ��

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 03:04 PM PST

    Did I just get kidnapped by team rocket?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 08:31 PM PST

    What should I do with him do I evolve and max it out or keep em like that this is my first shadow shiny ever

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 07:43 AM PST

    When I saw it I pretended to think it was shiny and be surprised until I actually realized this guy was shiny. His name is Plant now.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 07:25 AM PST

    Got my first Meltan box, but how often can I claim them?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 09:52 PM PST

    THIS IS MY FIRST ONE! THANK YOU BROWNIE FOR STICKING WITH ME EVEN WHEN I SOMETIMES FORGOT TO FEED YOU FOR WEEKS!!

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 05:34 AM PST

    how is my rayquaza art

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 07:52 AM PST

    Spot Light Hour Tribute - Jigglypuff

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 06:43 AM PST

    Spot Light Hour Tribute - Jigglypuff

    I am new to reddit and trying to find the best way to share my artwork on it. I also record all my drawings and post them on my YouTube channel here. If you want to see this video click here. (I have been trying to figure out how to post on reddit, so please accept my apologies if you have already seen this post.)

    https://preview.redd.it/de058mbphmy51.jpg?width=640&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=89c5afb9bcb150eb735eca30c9feed165cee1916

    submitted by /u/KaliLyon
    [link] [comments]

    My Shiny Alola Grimer

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 07:30 AM PST

    Pokemon go is no longer a pokemon game

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 09:26 PM PST

    With the intent behind the city spotlight event by niantic is crystal clear that the pandemic is over only for them and the trainers are just free volunteers whose time can be exploited to generate AR data.

    The hunger for AR database collection is so immense that they even increased the rewards for AR scanning tasks so that the trainers will complete them where they arent increasing rewards in other game mechanics.

    To all who are in the 4 cities of city spotlight event, if you care about your own data, my humble request is to please dont play the event.

    submitted by /u/Shinichitachi
    [link] [comments]

    Found this little guy wandering around lost today...

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 12:10 PM PST

    Pokemon GO to HOME released

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 12:14 AM PST

    Be warned- Do not get your hopes up. The energy cost means that a very small amount of pokemon can actually be sent.

    Even if you've paid for home premium it's a shit system. You have to "recharged" a capsule to send pokemon.

    Honestly its a disgrace. Where is the £15 a year for home going to? Why is this capsule there?

    HERE IS THE COST OF THE RECHARGE https://imgur.com/a/QZTWY4B

    The home connectivity but to can be found in settings for Level 40 trainers only at the moment!

    Here is a picture of what it looks like:

    Where the pokemon home button can be found https://imgur.com/a/iYSKWxr

    original post was removed by Mods because of a Image link issue??

    Link to original post is here

    submitted by /u/unluckyunknown
    [link] [comments]

    "AR mapping will be a great way to get topography data." Me inside my house:

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 02:40 PM PST

    Back to the game after 4-5 months

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 05:16 AM PST

    What's new? What should I focus on? I know about the Home integration and I got the Meltan box but I'm waiting for the shiny activation

    submitted by /u/cpgxrcia
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment