• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 5, 2020

    Pokémon GO - I really hope all this Kalos Celebration confetti is biodegradable and responsibility sourced.

    Pokémon GO - I really hope all this Kalos Celebration confetti is biodegradable and responsibility sourced.


    I really hope all this Kalos Celebration confetti is biodegradable and responsibility sourced.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:50 PM PST

    I'm shoveling this stuff up like it's snow. I can hardly get out of my house because it's been coming down like crazy for days now. I'm worried about what happens if my cat eats it.

    submitted by /u/Robots_Eat_Children
    [link] [comments]

    This has to be the hardest challenge of all time

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 06:52 AM PST

    If you’re going to make a time limited quest, you need to make sure the Pokémon required to complete the test are obtainable!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:11 AM PST

    I've been stuck on the Chespin task for two days and have seen one on the radar, located at an inaccessible stop on the edge of my viewable area.

    I've spoken with friends across multiple towns who haven't seen a Chespin either.

    Don't make time limited quests and then nerf the spawn rate in the middle of a pandemic when people can't get out and explore as they normally would.

    Poor planning from Niantic.

    submitted by /u/LockShockndBarrel
    [link] [comments]

    Niantic spin: OH LOOK HOW NICE WE ARE, YOU GET MORE POKEBALLS. *psst* you won't get great and ultra anymore so you'll spend more berries and see more pokemon go away

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 01:01 AM PST

    I wanna bet that within a month we'll see great and/or ultra balls in the shop, possibly berries aswell.

    submitted by /u/ignoradodk
    [link] [comments]

    Seriously where are they?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 07:23 AM PST

    When you still haven’t found a Fletchling...

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 07:48 AM PST

    About the Limited Timed Research Quest

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 01:39 AM PST

    I'm stuck catching Fennekin and Froakie and i wondered why they made it so hard for us. I mean, just look. There is a LIMITED TIMED RESEARCH QUEST, a GOLBAL PANDEMIC that is STILL ACTIVE, you NERFED THE SPAWNS and your STILL gonna make these starters HARD TO FIND FOR US? Why?!

    (Not showing any kind of anger towards the Niantic Team)

    submitted by /u/SaberBrawlStars
    [link] [comments]

    Trash Collection and Cleanup on the Pokégo Walks

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 07:35 AM PST

    I live in an urban area and usually play Pokégo during walks in the mornings with my dog. My pup loves any and all garbage, discarded food, plastic cups or otherwise. I noticed there's an opportunity to do a bit of cleanup on the street by my apartment while exercising my dog and enjoying the fun of Go. And although I'll have my hands full with phone, dog, and trash bag, I'm going to try and start collecting some garbage during our walks. Hope the community would consider doing the same as y'all are out playing and leave the communities we're in cleaner than we found them. Enjoy

    submitted by /u/aDogNamedMagic
    [link] [comments]

    I knew it was familiar

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 06:50 AM PST

    Are we actually surprised that Froakie is the rarest Kalos starter after discovering that Greninja made Pokémon of the year for 2020?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 07:51 PM PST

    NOTE: Rarity is always subject to change based on your environment.

    Its evolution beat out everything from psuedos to mythicals despite being a low tier starter and not even the best of them either. From Gen I to VIII it reached the top of the list. This is quite impressive.

    I can't fault Niantic for gating them as they have for most of us and honestly I wouldn't want them to be hopping all over the place. Froakie should always be rare. Especially since the Kalos region is still fairly new to the entire franchise as a whole.

    I really hope people abusing maps and worse don't farm them to the point where they become meaningless and just play the game as intended. Or else what's the point in playing? Just my two cents. GGs.

    submitted by /u/ImNotReallyANerd
    [link] [comments]

    Hey! I know that guy!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 07:53 AM PST

    Fletchling catch rate

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 07:37 AM PST

    The fletchling catch rate feels way too low. It's a route 1 bird that consistently breaks out of ultra balls. I have not seen one with anything better than an orange circle. I'm not sure if this has been raised before but it needed to be said. Imagine if pidgey was breaking out of ultra balls? It's the same thing.

    submitted by /u/Pokesers
    [link] [comments]

    Be careful,, Right now traded Pokemon with tags can soft lock your game

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 03:42 AM PST

    So after the tags came out, I made a tag for pokemon I want to trade and went and label all of them. Well fast forward to my friend and I trading, he noticed the tag symbol was still on the pokemon after I sent it to him. So he clicked the pokemon and no tag showed up, so then he goes into the tag screen and the game freezes, and the only way to get out is to close the app and after that you still can't go to the tag screen on that pokemon it'll freeze every time.

    submitted by /u/QuinOmega
    [link] [comments]

    The happiest Mew you ever did see

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 08:03 AM PST

    Niantic pls

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 07:31 AM PST

    pogo is helping me get through eating disorder recovery

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 11:22 AM PST

    when shelter in place started, i relapsed hard and lost nearly 20 lbs in a month. no energy to do anything, hair falling out, etc etc. i've been trying to recover on my own, but i'm terrified of gaining weight, so i haven't made much progress.

    now i'm trying to get the adventure sync rewards every week, so i'm walking a lot more than i used to, but i have much more energy than when i was fasting for days and spending all day in bed. i've started eating at least one meal a day, usually when i feed my buddy :) i have to take care of both of us if i want to be a good trainer!

    if you read this far, thank you. and to anyone who's dealing with similar issues, we're in it together! take care and stay safe <3

    submitted by /u/wrowww
    [link] [comments]

    Socially distanced pokemon at Apollo Hammersmith...

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 07:58 AM PST

    Ninatic giving us more pokeballs for spinning poke stops & opening gifts, but that’s because catch rate for the new kalos Pokémon are low ��

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 12:38 PM PST

    Seriously been getting really annoyed at the fact that these new mons are always popping out of the balls even when I feed them a berry and throw an excellent.

    Just a quick rant 😤

    submitted by /u/akitasound
    [link] [comments]

    You call this an event?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 04:39 AM PST

    As a returning player that has never seen a new Gen come out on PoGo, i feel like Bunnelby and Fletchling spawn way to often compared to the other Kalos pokes. And that is very dissapointing!

    The timed research is 3 more days and i have yet to see a Fennekin, Froakie or Chespin. The only "new" pokemon that i have seen on my nearby is Deerling. How am i supposed to finish this research? It feels impossible at this moment. I can only imagine the spawn rate after the Kalos "event".

    I dont live in a rural area and have many stops and gyms around me. Its cold, Covid is still very active here and walking around without a goal is just not very possible now. I have used all my incenses and only bunnelby with the occasional Litleo seem to spawn from those. And then im not mentioning all the horrible Pokemon that spawn all around me. im looking at you Trubbish!

    So please Niantic, upgrade the spawns! Atleast make this event feel like an actual event.

    submitted by /u/Aftershoq2
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestion: A way to get Arceus

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 11:39 PM PST

    As some or most of you probably already know, Dialga is Diamond, Palkia is Pearl and Arceus is Platinum. Arceus also has 18 forms, 1 of every type. So I think it would be cool if we got a PLATINUM Badge of a certain type, we should get an Arceus of the respective type!

    Thank you for reading my suggestion I hope you found it interesting!

    submitted by /u/_Dragon_Gamer_
    [link] [comments]

    Kalos Celebration Event Spawns -_-

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 04:25 AM PST

    Anyone else having an issue with the Kalos spawns? I've used at least 5 incenses and I'm still stuck on the dang Fletchling task. I've caught Fenekins, Chespins, and Litleos but haven't found a SINGLE Fletchling even when it shows up as being nearby on the Pokémon tracker in game.

    submitted by /u/KidNigma
    [link] [comments]

    After walking around for hours yesterday looking for one...

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 07:21 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/9jde5wj This guy decides to be my daily spawn! I walked over 5 miles (8km) to find one and all I had to do today was wake up and open the app. Sending my luck to everyone!

    submitted by /u/Bryanrobledo6
    [link] [comments]

    First ever Kyurem

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 08:04 PM PST

    Wow my first ever one I saw or caught in a raid was 100iv! So lucky link

    submitted by /u/ThatChrisGuy7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment