• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 6, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Guardevoir please it's been a month

    Pokémon GO - Guardevoir please it's been a month


    Guardevoir please it's been a month

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 01:54 PM PST

    I guess my sons starter picked him..? Wild hospital catch.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 05:34 AM PST

    [Humor] When I meet the only other person who showed up for a 34,000 cp Tyranitar raid

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 02:23 PM PST

    When level 40s, who haven't been gifting, need xp to get to level 50...

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 07:03 AM PST

    Not only does froakie rarely show up in the game, it doesn’t show up in advertising.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 06:08 PM PST

    She’s team wisdom. She’s wise

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 01:17 AM PST

    My AR mode seems broken - Cant catch my favourite Pokemon - Pls fix

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 05:38 PM PST

    Pikachu Variants

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 07:13 AM PST

    Caught this little guy in the wild today!✨

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 01:05 PM PST

    Never getting that platinum Hoenn medal

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 04:56 PM PST

    My buddy and his friend hanging out

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 07:12 AM PST

    Me opening Go after not playing for a bit:

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 08:09 AM PST

    Never thought I’d see the day, finished with all special research for the first time!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 06:51 AM PST

    Have a retire feature if a pokemon is in a gym for too long

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 04:35 AM PST

    I've seen many posts about people who have had pokemon in gyms for more than a month and it's happend to me too and sometimes we just want our coins or pokemon back. So I think an option to bring a pokemon back after a week or something like that would be great.

    submitted by /u/Agent-pink-Guy
    [link] [comments]

    It's been too long

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 08:08 PM PST

    I always enjoy when I start a gym and others join in on the color coding... except the one.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 07:16 AM PST

    Don't Miss This! | December Community Day Weekend |

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 05:28 AM PST

    There are so many Starter Pokemons' to catch this Month

    December Community Day Weekend

    Date + Time Saturday, December 12, 2020, at 6:00 a.m. to Sunday, December 13, 2020, at 10:00 p.m. local time

    • Pokémon appearing more frequently in the wild: Charmander, Weedle, Abra, Gastly, Rhyhorn, Electabuzz, Magmar, Magikarp, Porygon, Seedot, and Piplup.
    • Pokémon appearing in raids: Totodile, Swinub, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Ralts, Slakoth, Trapinch, Bagon, Turtwig, and Chimchar.
    • Pokémon hatching from 2 km Eggs: Totodile, Swinub, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Ralts, Slakoth, Trapinch, Bagon, Turtwig, and Chimchar.

    Saturday, December 12, 2020

    From 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time, you can experience the following.

    • Pokémon appearing even more frequently in the wild and more likely to be Shiny: Weedle, Abra, Gastly, Rhyhorn, Seedot, and Piplup.
    • Bonuses:
      • 2× Catch Stardust
      • 1/2 Egg Hatch Distance when Eggs are placed into Incubators during these hours
      • Incense activated during the event will last for three hours
    • Mega Raids: Mega Gengar raids will be happening more frequently.

    Sunday, December 13, 2020

    From 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time, you can experience the following.

    • Pokémon appearing even more frequently in the wild and more likely to be Shiny: Charmander, Electabuzz, Magmar, Magikarp, and Porygon.
    • Bonuses:
      • 2× Catch Stardust
      • 1/2 Egg Hatch Distance when Eggs are placed into Incubators during these hours
      • Incense activated during the event will last for three hours
    • Mega Raids: Mega Charizard X raids will be happening more frequently.

    Courtesy: https://pokemongolive.com/post/communityday-dec20

    submitted by /u/val_vortex
    [link] [comments]

    Is that good?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 07:34 AM PST

    Obtainable goals , Niantic we need obtainable goals!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 05:26 PM PST

    The game really need a feature to bring back pokemon fron gym

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 07:19 AM PST

    Sometimes i put pokemon in gym and they stay there for HOURS. Sometimes even days. My idea is that after a certain time, you should be able to take your pokemons back. I feel like the game really needs it

    submitted by /u/a_nobody567
    [link] [comments]

    I finally caught a Froakie!!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 11:13 PM PST

    Froakie is one of my favorite mons, and at 2 am today I saw it on the nearby and sprinted. Finally caught it after 6 incenses, and playing almost nonstop the past few days.

    submitted by /u/Ammenium1
    [link] [comments]

    Nearby feature: How it's broken, and how could be better implemented.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 05:21 AM PST

    The nearby feature, as it is currently, is a vast improvement over the broken garbage we had years ago. However, it's still not a finished, polished product and here's why:

    We don't have any information regarding when the pokemon will disappear.

    PROBLEM

    Here's the story that prompted this:

    I finally saw a Noivern on my nearby that was actually a reasonable distance away. Sure, it was 15 minutes out of my way going the opposite direction to my home, but it felt worth it to me. I click the Nearby button to get a mental note of the direction/location of that pokestop.

    I start the trek, and within 2 minutes it "ran away" and disappeared off the Nearby list. Of course, I know how broken this feature is; I know it's likely still there. This has been a broken "feature" of Nearby since this iteration was invented. So, I continue on my trek. Lo and behold, within 4 more minutes, it shows back up on my Nearby.

    Just as I'm rounding the final corner to the pokestop -- about 10 meters away -- it "runs away" again and disappears off of Nearby. "Not to worry," I tell myself, "it always does this and my very first Noivern is soon at hand!"

    Seconds later I'm in the epicenter of the pokestop. No Noivern. Wait... did it truly disappear mere seconds before I arrived? I walk around the stop. I walk some more. It's gone.


    This story illustrates the broken aspect of Nearby. Back in the day when trackers were all the rage, we knew the remaining time of any pokemon. We know there's some set timer for these things.

    Had I known it would disappear 10 seconds before my arrival, I would've hoofed it and gotten there in time! It's was a punch-to-the-gut feeling losing out on a super rare pokemon when I tried my best to get there -- way out of my way, too.


    SOLUTION

    I doubt Niantic wants timers on pokemon, so here's what I propose:

    Green, Yellow, and Red color Footprints.

    Green would be 15+ minutes remaining on timer

    Yellow would be 5-15 minutes on timer.

    Red would be less than 5 minutes on timer.

    To the mods: I didn't post in DearNiantic, because there hasn't been a new thread in 6 months.

    TL;DR: I want an update to Nearby where we have Green, Yellow, and Red footprints to indicate how long a pokemon will remain, so we don't waste time walking to something that will disappear before we arrive.

    submitted by /u/jostler57
    [link] [comments]

    39-40 in under 3 weeks. Double catch xp is great!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 07:36 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment