• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 3, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Why would they put the “tag” button, where the “appraisal” button used to be???

    Pokémon GO - Why would they put the “tag” button, where the “appraisal” button used to be???


    Why would they put the “tag” button, where the “appraisal” button used to be???

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 03:15 PM PST

    I can't be the only one, my muscle memory for years has been; Catch, appraisal, and either transfer or favorite. Is this some out of season April's fools joke?!

    submitted by /u/jaredalamode
    [link] [comments]

    Should raid menus have a “skip countdown” button?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 09:47 AM PST

    Alright so let me explain.

    I for one am all good for a countdown to get my self situated, but for someone like me I'm not always willing (or needing for that matter) to sit for a full 2 minutes.

    Say it's a simple 1 star raid, and I'm the only person raiding because they're easy as hell to do. Wouldn't it be nicer if I wanted to quickly do the raid to just have a skip button so I wasn't confined to sitting a waiting room for 2 minutes? If there already is a way to skip the timer do let me know, but as it stands I just think a skip button would be nicer. Maybe even a private lobby for that sort of thing, y'know?

    Maybe I'm just an impatient person, but it's something I've been thinking about.

    *Meant raid lobby menus in case that wasn't evident.

    submitted by /u/AETERNA-145
    [link] [comments]

    Official Unofficial Petition to change the Tag tab over Favorite and return Appraise back to its spot

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 04:56 PM PST

    I don't actually know how to do a petition but I'm sure we could make a petition and get Niantic to switch it back to the way it was. So let's make that happen.

    Otherwise let's just take to Twitter.

    Petition link: http://chng.it/cKBccmCZxQ

    submitted by /u/MountainDoMew
    [link] [comments]

    Possibly the new record for most XP on a catch?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 06:03 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/8EEGVNM

    Catch of the day on the 7th day of the streak, new Pokémon and everything!

    submitted by /u/stigletts
    [link] [comments]

    You don't value your muscle memory until the "tag" button appears

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 11:09 PM PST

    Seriously, Niantic? Was this the only option to place the "tag" button? Were there no alternatives? This button fits well anywhere - above all buttons, at the second or third row, LITERALLY ANYWHERE BUT WHERE IT IS PLACED RIGHT NOW

    submitted by /u/Jaepey
    [link] [comments]

    How I feel about them moving the appraisal button

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 07:26 AM PST

    Niantic please move the “tag” higher in the list.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 07:11 AM PST

    Muscle memory is making me hit the tag button instead of the appraise button and it's mildly infuriating.

    submitted by /u/sooslimtim187
    [link] [comments]

    TAG TAB NEEDS MOVED!!!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 04:15 PM PST

    Not sure about anyone else but the tag tab needs moved somewhere else I keep clicking on it when trying to appraise my Pokémon super frustrating.

    submitted by /u/JustinL656
    [link] [comments]

    Pokémon Go is the only thing getting me through this COVID lockdown.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 07:06 AM PST

    Pogo is about the only thing getting me through this right now since it's about my only hobby that I can sort of do during COVID. Everything else I enjoy is complete anti-social-distancing. Although I do miss raid and community day meetups and traveling to new places to play PoGo.

    The game provides essential things that really help me get through this time: - A reason to leave the house (safely). Getting out of the house in a safe way can lessen feelings of being stir-crazy and cooped up. Walking outdoors and playing in the car while other family members go on errands is relatively safe, but it also provides something fun to do during those times. - A fun goal to reach. Obviously a lot of people have work/school/life goals, but everyone needs to have a not-as productive fun goal as well. My current goal is to reach Level 50 in 18 months (I'm at L41 with 44M total XP currently). This provides something long term that I can control as opposed to only having COVID ending to focus on, which is out of my control. - Things to look forward to. Before I always had something to look forward to. Vacations, going out on weekends, gatherings, parties, etc. It helped me get through things I didn't like. I pushed through the week to get through the weekend, pushed through months to get to a vacation. Now all of that is canceled. Pogo gives me events and community days to look forward to, so that helps a lot.

    submitted by /u/LankyEmergency7992
    [link] [comments]

    Move the 'Tag' tab to somewhere else

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 09:31 PM PST

    So the latest update allows you to tag pokemons with custom tags. Great update. However it pushed the 'Appraise' option upwards and now everytime I try to check the IV after a catch, I click 'Tag'. I'm sure many of you who have developed the same muscle memory are experiencing a similar struggle. Niantic, please fix this.

    submitted by /u/thic_platypus
    [link] [comments]

    I got one of my favourite Pokémon as a shiny

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 02:40 AM PST

    I've had pretty decent shiny luck since starting in 2018, not with how many shinies but what Pokémon the shinies I get are, my first shiny was beldum. I freaked out yesterday when I found a shiny Aron, I played sapphire a bunch and always loved Aron. No one I know really plays Pokémon Go so I joined this sub because at least someone will understand this feeling. Good luck to everyone for shinies.

    submitted by /u/Varsickle
    [link] [comments]

    There has been so many rare spawns and don’t know if it’s part of the kalos event or the season of celebration

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 04:37 AM PST

    I have been seeing a lot of extremely rare spawns lately for one example I caught a vaporeon in the wild whilst a beedrill and noctowl were on the nearby and I didn't know if it was just a bug or part of an event.

    submitted by /u/St0rmCR4SH
    [link] [comments]

    Let's make a TAG list to help others

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 03:55 AM PST

    Putting aside the hate for TAG button placement I want to ask you for some ideas of what tags do you use, why do you use it and which do you think it's useful to have.
    I think some players may not know what tag should they use or why using it at all so I was thinking that maybe this post will help them.
    I use tags for Pokemons that are good against each type eg: "fighting" and I'll put there 3-6 'mons that are good against fighting type, and for rocket leaders as well. Now I want to make one for the 5start raids.

    submitted by /u/Setephay
    [link] [comments]

    The new update really fucks with my muscle memory

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 03:30 PM PST

    I started playing with the new update and it really confuses me. When I try to send pokemon away, I tag them, if I try to compare them, I tag them. This really shows how ingrained muscle memory is. It currently just messes my flow up. Thanks for listening to my little rant.

    submitted by /u/Will_i_read
    [link] [comments]

    Remove Trubbish from 12KM eggs

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 11:12 AM PST

    Hi guys,

    This week we all have seen tons of Trubbish in the wild especially now that they got a stardust boost... So my question is why are they still in the 12km eggs?

    I stopped grinding those eggs almost a month ago because all i got were trubbish. I wonder how many people quitted that feature aswell.

    I'm sure if Niantic removed them more people would try and get more eggs.

    What are your thoughts about it?

    submitted by /u/Brunoalex19955
    [link] [comments]

    Seriously, Niantic!?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 02:28 AM PST

    So i hatched a noibat from a 10K egg and saw that it needs 400 CANDIES TO EVOLVE. Like seriously??? To make matters worse, you have to walk 5k for a candy. Couldn't it be 1k like swablu and wailmer? Cmom niantic.

    submitted by /u/BigGrapeQw
    [link] [comments]

    What is this, a center for durants?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 11:10 PM PST

    Trade bug with small screen

    Could scroll and trade but it was harder than landing an excellent throw on zubat

    submitted by /u/deucedeuce24
    [link] [comments]

    Everything you need to know about your Pokemon collection in one sheet!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 07:34 AM PST

    This sheet can help you figure out how many pokemon you still have left to catch, how much candy that is and much more!

    Couple of years ago I created a google sheet for myself and shared it here. That sheet I shared is outdated so I thought I'd share my new version.

    How to use:

    • Go to the link above and click File->Make a Copy to create your own copy of the sheet.
    • Edit the settings at the top of the file to your liking
    • Select ✓ for the pokemon you've collected and enter the amount of candies that you currently have.
    • If you try to edit a field you shouldn't, it will give you a warning.
    • This sheet will automatically import (and update) data from my data file, which I personally keep up-to-date.

    Small sidenote, not all different forms are on the sheet. (eg. Unknown)

    Happy catching everyone

    submitted by /u/duckdoom5
    [link] [comments]

    Tag button annoying?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:33 PM PST

    Does anyone else hate that the new tag button in the place that the appraise button was in or is it just me?

    submitted by /u/elite400000
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on accepting but not sending gifts back?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 06:14 AM PST

    Stupid question... but long story short, I was running low on Pokeballs after getting back to the game. Asked reddit for some friends and what do ya know, overwhelming help! I can't thank the Pokemon Go & Reddit community enough. Problem is.... I can't get enough gifts to gift everyone back, and I feel back opening without sending something back. Was just curious on peoples thoughts on this. I know you still gain friendship with them, so that is good atleast!

    submitted by /u/LegendOfPinsir
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else not seeing a lot of Kalos pokemon?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 10:19 AM PST

    I'll apologize first if im getting some words wrong, english isnt my native language, sorry!

    All im getting are Litleo and Bunnelby but no starters anywhere. I even used my incense three times but got none of them either. I even have a quest open to catch them but they just won't spawn! It's now 7pm where I'm at and ive only caught one Froakie, they're not even on my map. Could this be a bug or am I just at an unlucky location for them?

    submitted by /u/FriendlyBees
    [link] [comments]

    Kyurem sucks to catch

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 06:39 AM PST

    I've had 9 encounters with this fucker and only caught 1. Can't hit an excellent throw to save my life for some reason even though a few were right on the money but didn't count. Great throws somehow the same thing. This fucker jumps just as I throw the ball and makes me waste a ball. 1 catch out of ~100 throws is insanely ridiculous even when I do hit multiple excellent or great throws. I know legendaries aren't supposed to be easy to catch but come on. 1% chance is ridiculous

    submitted by /u/Hubbabubba316
    [link] [comments]

    A calm drive back home.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 02:45 AM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/uVEh8yv.jpg

    So i was kind of low on inspiration and asked a Twitch chat to tell 2 Pokémon and a theme. They said Cleffa, Vibrava and Chill.

    submitted by /u/Nanoespectro
    [link] [comments]

    Best mons to use elite tms on?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 05:58 AM PST

    I have 5 elite fast and 5 elite charged. I'd like to use one on a good great,ultra, and master league battler. Before anyone recommends mewtwo I already have one with both psystrike and SB. I have a shadow charizard with dragon breath that sits at exactly 1500 cp is he worth using a elite charged for blast burn?

    submitted by /u/Coldsavage32
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment