• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 2, 2020

    Pokémon GO - In the winter, I always put Fire-Type Pokemon in gyms so the other Pokemon don't get cold.

    Pokémon GO - In the winter, I always put Fire-Type Pokemon in gyms so the other Pokemon don't get cold.


    In the winter, I always put Fire-Type Pokemon in gyms so the other Pokemon don't get cold.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 10:18 AM PST

    I know they're just little bits of code, but it still makes me feel better about myself. I live in a really cold area, so whenever it drops down super cold, I try to add a fire type Pokemon whenever I'm in gyms so all the other Pokemon can stay warm.

    Edit: thank you so much to everyone that's upvoted/given awards. This is my first post that's ever received awards and I'm so grateful to all of you. Currently applying to colleges, so I'm definitely in a really stressful time, and this was a huge bright spot that has made everything so much better. Always remember to be kind to your Pokémon and fellow trainers. Happy hunting!

    submitted by /u/msbshow
    [link] [comments]

    Had a bad encounter today.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 08:06 PM PST

    So I was minding my business staying in my car with my gf hitting any gym we could while in the car due to the outbreak rising here. It was around 7pm, already dark and cold.

    Anyway a raid is about to start in 15m so we decide to take the gym over for the ball bonus. We noticed every time we get the 6 pokes down to 1/3 of health, they would get Razzed. So we decided to do the good ole go on in one at a time strat we came up with [she goes in while I wait at attack acreen, as soon as she defeats the first mon she backs out, I jump in, then she gets ready to battle as soon as i defeat.]

    We were able to take down the first 2 mons within 5 m of him trying to razz, but we chained em down too quickly. So he gave up feeding the rest and we took it over and dropped some pokes in before the raid. Right as the raid is starting we see a Suv literally fly up onto us where we were parked like 2 feet from our bumper. Dude had his window dowm and was just screaming something, idk if it was the same dude defending the gym but we took off. He followed staying on our ass & I could see him cursing in the rearview window, my lady is having an anxiety attack at this time so I floor it & drive to the police station that is 10m away, he zooms off as soon as we pulled in.

    My gf was in too much of a panic to want to fill out a report, and all we really had was the vehicle description and that the dude had to be in his 50s or so. I am now installing a dash camera on the front and back of my car.

    Don't know if this was a crazy pokeplayer or just some psycho having a bad day. Anyway we are never going to that gym or area again.

    Be safe out there guys!

    submitted by /u/BulbasaurzVI
    [link] [comments]

    Hundo Cotton Candy

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 03:46 AM PST

    Hundo

    I really wasn't hunting this, I'm actually trying for my first hatched shiny but this is definitely a nice addition to the collection. Not exactly sure what I am going to do with it though.

    submitted by /u/mhallice
    [link] [comments]

    Gulpin should eat your Pokeballs

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 03:53 PM PST

    I dunno it'd be funny. Gulpin opens his mouth and your ball goes on in. No real reason behind this it's just be a funny animation. It opens its mouth when your catching it but doesn't eat it. DO IT

    submitted by /u/Pink_Oranges84
    [link] [comments]

    To the guy that reached lvl40 with 4,999,998...

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 03:16 PM PST

    I put all my effort to reach lvl 40 before the end of the year, and on my way, I managed to achieve your xp goal!

    https://imgur.com/akcsIek

    submitted by /u/Qwen7
    [link] [comments]

    Caught a perfect IV shiny umbreon today!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 07:06 PM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/dEmgwBO.jpg

    Never thought I would actually see the day this would happen but here I am! (Only been playing ~3 months)

    submitted by /u/Gengar_Main
    [link] [comments]

    There it is! Klefki, the latest regional pokemon.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 02:22 AM PST

    Klefki is the latest regional pokemon and only available in france. Do you already have it, leave it down below!

    submitted by /u/FancyHero
    [link] [comments]

    Apparently klefki also appears outside France

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 03:12 AM PST

    I live in Belgium, a couple minutes ago I found a klefki in Limburg Hasselt, so people who live in Belgium can expect klefki to spawn, idk if this is a bug.

    submitted by /u/AVSmemes
    [link] [comments]

    gbl season 6 off to a great start

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 07:15 AM PST

    its always lots of fun when I am rank 2 going up against people who are rank 4 already. And its always the azumarill skarmory and gfisk combo

    image description

    submitted by /u/TopTierTroll
    [link] [comments]

    Why aren’t raids 100% catch rate on the last ball?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 04:08 AM PST

    You mean to tell me that you have to get a group together, actually beat the pokemon, and then go through one of the most stressful catch scenarios ever seen just to have a FRACTION of a chance to capture?

    Why is this game so anti-player?

    I'm mostly just complaining because I've missed 5 out of 6 Kyurems even though I'm using Golden Razz Berries and getting Excellent Curves.

    submitted by /u/pyranthered
    [link] [comments]

    KALOS CELEBRATION

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 11:22 PM PST

    It's been hours since the event has started and I haven't seen a single KALOS Pokémon. I've used an incense and a lure and all I get are loads of sandshrews and pansears. Don't get how I'm supposed to finish the research tasks If that's the case for the whole week.

    submitted by /u/Azeem0002
    [link] [comments]

    Should I Farm Kyureem Raids?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 12:47 AM PST

    As a returning player (lvl 33), is it worth to farm and go crazy on these Kyureem raids? I really dont plan on PVP but I want to know if Kyureem is a good raid attacker.

    I also heard that I might want to farm the raids because of Kyureem Black and that I can use the candies to level up Kyureem Black. But I would only want to do that if Kyureem Black is a good attacker in raids.

    Or should I just wait for a better raid pokemon to come out to begin building my raid attacker's team. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Skionneon1
    [link] [comments]

    Seriously, whats the point in regional pokemon?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 05:48 AM PST

    Do they expect me to go to Asia for a pokemon, or is it more for money when they do timed releases in my country? Either way it gets old.

    submitted by /u/AhThatsLife
    [link] [comments]

    Level 42 Issue

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 12:29 PM PST

    What are people who live above the Arctic Circle, where there is literally no daylight from mid-November to January supposed to do about evolving an Eevee into an Espeon? What if they've already used the name trick, are they just supposed to wait until January to finish the task? There has to be something they can do about this. Seems very unfair.

    submitted by /u/pkane11384
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Abomasnow can be shiny in the wild!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 06:02 PM PST

    In case people didn't already know, Abomasnow can now be shiny in the wild! I've been clicking on a bunch today just for the candy and then out of no where I see the sparkle! It was even a greater surprise cuz I didn't think it was possible!

    submitted by /u/mabster007
    [link] [comments]

    Kilos pokemon are surprisingly difficult to catch?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 03:33 AM PST

    So I've now caught most of the Kalos pokemon added, but I've been surprised at the difficulty of them? 202 CP Bunnelby with a yellow ring vs a great ball?! Fletchings breaking out of ultras?!

    Is anyone else surprised about the ring colours of Kalos so far?

    submitted by /u/nicopavlou
    [link] [comments]

    What is this? A menu for Durant?! ��

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 11:11 PM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/pXPWGj3.jpg

    Decided to try out the new search features and accidentally found a way to break it. I use "defender" daily to feed my gym pokes for dust but now if you press back after feeding them the menu uses Minimize. 😁

    submitted by /u/thelunararmy
    [link] [comments]

    December Community Days prep!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 08:16 AM PST

    What do you do to prepare for the December Com days?

    I usually try to hoard as many pokeballs and ultra balls as I can since I use my pokeball plus (only uses pokeballs). I also try to collect pinap berries just for fun so I can be sure to have lots of candies for evolves.

    What are you looking forward to the most this com day? :)

    submitted by /u/koko_cc
    [link] [comments]

    Good team for pvp

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 08:14 AM PST

    So, yesterday i switched my team to breloom, marowak and skarmory, and since then i've had six victories in a row, wich is a lot to me because i usually only get like one or two out of five. So i was wondering if someone could help me choosing attacks for them, or change my team to a better one. Anyways, thanks for reading.

    submitted by /u/estufa_ritmica
    [link] [comments]

    Add a duplicate search option for your Pokemon

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 08:06 AM PST

    The new search options for your Pokemon collection are excellent! I think they might've been available before but they're much easier to access now. One additional search function I'd like to see added is to search for duplicates (multiple Pokemon of the same species). Not sure if everyone does this, but I try to keep only one of each Pokemon in my collection in most cases. Being able to search for duplicates will help keep my inventory as clean as possible!

    What other search options would you like to see?

    submitted by /u/jfield524
    [link] [comments]

    I give my Pokémon Harry Potter themed names

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 08:04 AM PST

    Examples:

    Raticate (Wormtail) Tentacruel (Giant Squid) Persian (Crookshanks, Mrs. Norris) Growlithe (Fluffy, Fang) Leafeon (Neville) Umbreon (Sirius) Haunter (Peeves) Ekans (Nagini) Jigglypuff (Pygmypuff) Kakuna (Rita Skeeter)

    Anyone else theme name their Pokémon?

    submitted by /u/orcaluna
    [link] [comments]

    The best way to gain XP besides gifting in my opinion right now!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 09:41 AM PST

    Niantic has made changes, rebalancing xp has been amazing. I am a level 39 player wishing to hit 40 before the end of December though I had doubts that I would until now.

    For anyone that doesnt know for every excellent throw you gain about 2300 xp for every excellent catch.

    I just hit level 39 so 5 million xp seemed out of reach in a month but not anymore.

    Take advantage of the doubled xp evolution spotlight hours everyone! Evolving a pokemon used to be 500xp, it has been double to 1000xp right now and with the spotlight hour of doubling again that makes it 2000xp then add a lucky egg to make 4000xp for every evolution!

    I made about 546,000xp in 1 hour for evolving during the double xp evolution spotlight hour. Thats insane! I hope this helps any trainers out there who wish to hit the level 40 goal before december 31st.

    Pidgeys, weedles are great for this as they take 12 candy to evolve and they are appearing in the wild right now.

    submitted by /u/Ephsilon13
    [link] [comments]

    How I have gotten XP as a Level 39 player grinding to 40.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 09:23 PM PST

    I am on the quest to reach level 40, and this thread is to share how I am doing with being in quarantine and grinding to 40.

    First, I go to pokemongofriendcodes.com, and I add some friends, and line up a day to increase the friendships.

    Next, I use the rest of the egg and evolve as many weedle, gastly, seedot, and any other useless comm day Pokémon to their second evos. This gives plenty of XP.

    Using these 2 things, I have alone gained a total of 460,000 XP just today. I hope these small tips help. If you guys have anymore, please leave in comments. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/noahstudios13
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment