• Breaking News

    Friday, January 22, 2021

    Pokémon GO - I took a shot at the Bernie meme

    Pokémon GO - I took a shot at the Bernie meme


    I took a shot at the Bernie meme

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 05:26 PM PST

    Who likes my new fit!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 01:32 AM PST

    How I image buddy assist

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 04:04 AM PST

    Waiting for someone to battle.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 08:24 AM PST

    "Come on, put this in the water and let's race! Race, race, race!"

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 02:58 AM PST

    Smeargle painted my shiny rayquaza smh

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 04:43 AM PST

    Squirtle Squad waiting for swimming lessons at our favorite pokestop.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 11:22 PM PST

    I was told Im gonna be a grandma ☺ so as any good grammy would do..made hats for my son and his baby ��

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 07:03 PM PST

    I caught my first shiny, hope to find more! Mudkip looks cute in pink

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 07:46 PM PST

    I know it's not true for everyone here, but I just can't care about mega raids

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 07:01 AM PST

    I know that everybody wants to fill theirs pokedex, me too, believe in me. But Mega Evolution doesn't fell right to me. It fells like I am burning a raid pass to something that doesn't lasts, that will end soon and I will have to do again again and again.

    Please, if you see different, share your opinion. I really like this game, to collect and battle (could be better in battle, but is ok for now), but this part about mega evolution just doesn't fit right.

    Shiny luck to everyone

    submitted by /u/Esojjo
    [link] [comments]

    My Duosion just pooped out a second, smaller Duosion

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 05:05 AM PST

    Here is the screenshot, since I apparently have to use a text post for screenshots rather than a link post.

    Interacting with the tiny Duosion just makes the real Duosion perform a happy animation. I suppose this is either a bug, or I just witnessed the miracle of life.

    submitted by /u/Conocoryphe
    [link] [comments]

    I made a shiny Purugly plush to celebrate me finding one

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 11:29 PM PST

    i don’t know how to explain it, but Mudkip is very polite

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 05:48 PM PST

    Ahh the beauty’s of Pokémon go

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 05:47 AM PST

    Latios ft. F-86 Saber Jet Memorial for Rudolf Anderson Jr. In Greeneville, South Carolina. It's a gym!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 05:50 PM PST

    Uh oh wrong franchise

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 06:38 PM PST

    The new catch date window is so faint, you can barely read the text

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 02:51 AM PST

    Who knows what are the best counters???

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 07:15 PM PST

    Your rarest collection of a single Pokémon is your spirit animal. Who ya got?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 05:43 AM PST

    For example, I've got two random hundo Snivy's (one hatched, one wild) and a shiny one. Snivy would be my spirit Pokémon.

    submitted by /u/Go_Duran_Go
    [link] [comments]

    Where is Bagon???

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 04:29 AM PST

    I haven't seen a single one and I don't want to miss this challenge like I did last week because no Shieldon popped up. I know Plusle and Minun only come for field research, is the same true for Bagon?

    submitted by /u/HatefulHipster
    [link] [comments]

    Research Breakthrough legendaries removed

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 08:10 AM PST

    Really bummed to see that they removed the legendaries from research breakthroughs. As a rural player who only sees about 1 gym and pokestop a day, it was one of my only ways to get legendaries. Hoping they bring it back sometime.

    submitted by /u/LeviAndStuff
    [link] [comments]

    When your swimming in but your addicted to POGO

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 01:17 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment