• Breaking News

    Friday, January 8, 2021

    Pokémon GO - No hat is off limit

    Pokémon GO - No hat is off limit


    No hat is off limit

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 01:22 AM PST

    Eat those banana berries

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 04:12 AM PST

    New guy at the gym barged in without a membership wearing only a speedo. Immediately started bench pressing the bench itself -- with a guy still on it -- and when management asked him to leave, he just screamed his own name and seismic tossed a treadmill clear through the ceiling.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 04:52 AM PST

    Finally got a Meltan

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 10:21 AM PST

    Rocket leaders need new pokemons

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:53 PM PST

    Mega Charizard Y is still calling from the Raids. (Ohuhu Markers) Jan Megas part 2 of 3

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 04:45 AM PST

    Still worthy boys!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 05:11 AM PST

    [OC] Pokémon Go ultra league team that got me to Veteran

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:25 PM PST

    Finally figured out why food seemed to be disappearing overnight. Caught in the ACT, buddy.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 09:03 AM PST

    Reached level 40 as a F2P in about 2.5 months. Just wanted to share my experience and thoughts.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 05:55 AM PST

    Profile

    I play PoGo primarily for my son who is a big Pokémon fan. I will catch in the day and we will review the pokemons at night before we go to bed. He's been bugging me ever since he knew his friends are playing. So i guess the Pandora's box has been opened?

    He likes powerful pokemon, so i mainly raid legendaries daily using the free pass and catch as many mons as i can to collect stardust and candy for powering up. My personal goal was to hit level 40 to be at the endgame, but the lvl 50 update dropped and i figured it's too much effort for me to attain that in a reasonable time. Level 40 is still good i suppose. At least i can experience the XL candy now.

    I'm lucky enough to stay near multiple stops and gyms, so i can really catch non stop and my balls never run out. You can see that i catch about 200 pokemon on average a day. Thankfully, I picked up fast catching which really helped ease the grind. Niantic should consider shortening the animations for most things, or let the players turn off some animations.

    I learnt circle locking, which was great for catching raid legendaries with better odds. It's always painful to see my son disappointed when the legendaries slip away. With circle locking, i had a better shot, especially for Regirock which he really loved (idk why)

    Friends and fast gifting/opening is also great for the exp grind. I've yet to get a best friend, but at least I'm ultra with my niece, so my son can give her some of our shinies and legendaries. Idk why it is so expensive and tedious to trade. We just want to give her stuff.

    Slightly bumped that I couldn't get the Gyrados hat for him though, that would really be the icing on the cake. All in all, just thankful to have this game as a way for me to bond with him more deeply. And also a good distraction from the ongoing issues in the world.

    Thanks for reading.

    submitted by /u/Changosu
    [link] [comments]

    Bad editing

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 10:38 AM PST

    my boy charizard, hanging out with jessie and james.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 10:02 PM PST

    Your item bag is full

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 05:28 PM PST

    I totally understand, and am OK with, the grind for item bag space. I get it.

    That being said, I feel that one should still be able to acquire items that don't actively take up bag space. For example: gifts.

    I think it would be really nice, and also not that-negatively impact Niantic's profit margin, if we were able to spin a Pokéstop even though the item bag was full, but only collect the gift it potentially drops.

    I feel this would make it so much easier to reciprocate gifting to friends.

    Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Huck5
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone finding Ferroseed?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 01:22 AM PST

    I need to catch a Ferroseed to complete the Unova Collection Challenge but haven't seen one in the wild or in raids. Has anyone else had any luck?

    submitted by /u/belly-button-fluff
    [link] [comments]

    Best Buddies

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 11:37 PM PST

    One thing that's always bugged me about the buddy feature is that it takes so long to walk a pokémon to get enough candy to evolve or power up. I don't know if this idea has been passed around before but I think a reward for becoming best buddies with your pokémon should be a bunch of candy for that pokémon. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/fixatedonyou
    [link] [comments]

    She’s beautiful!!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:25 PM PST

    Question about shadow mewtwo

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 07:44 AM PST

    I am a returninv player to pokemon go, and recently i have completed the shadow mewtwo quest. I was a bit disappointed however, when i saw that mine only had 13-8-8 ivs, which arent the greatest. I was planing on putting a lot of my rare candy towards him, but now im not sure. Is there any way to get another one or should i just power this one up?

    submitted by /u/LordMonofusork
    [link] [comments]

    Stumbled upon this 2016 image of my friend in a gym. It's changed so much. 134 CP was a lot then too!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:29 PM PST

    A 134CP Raticate was powerful then. A level 2 gym, impressive if you remember that. Good ol days. I can't believe how much it's changed, I forgot it even looked like this!

    https://i.imgur.com/3VHymax.jpg

    submitted by /u/AlcoholicSocks
    [link] [comments]

    Distance bug

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 06:30 AM PST

    This is a huge bug happening since I upgraded to a new phone in Pokémon GO approximately in June 2020, When I walk, the distance is counted in weekly adventure but does not add up in my egg or candy distance. It's totally ruining my game to the point I uninstalled it. I tried all the things I could, created a new account, tried reinstalling, restarting, reported Niantic 1000 times (exaggeration). I still install Pokémon GO on every update expecting things to change but nothing happens. Also apparently I am the only one with this issue because all my other friends are enjoying the game, leveling up and raiding together. I am really sad. I hope somehow this reaches Niantic and they help me somehow.

    submitted by /u/MrQuazar
    [link] [comments]

    Getting Ferroseed is a pain...

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 03:16 AM PST

    So I'm only missing Ferroseed to complete the Unova challenge, however I have no idea how to get it - I know you can get them from 10k eggs, but all I'm getting are 7k event eggs. Can I trade myself to one? Would that count towards completing the challenge? I live in a rural area so very few raids as well. Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/nimansimo
    [link] [comments]

    What are the hatch chances of the current 5 km eggs

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 01:18 AM PST

    There is an Unova celebration event right now and I really want to hatch a Sweaddle or Petili so I started using my saved up incubators on the 5 km eggs. However so far all I got was roggenrolas, joltiks and karrablasts, I even hatched some vortobs. Today I got really excited because my egg hatched but because of the connection it was a white orb and i have not gotten it as it is being registered into the pokedex, turns out it is an Emolga.. It seems that im not going to ever hatch any of the pokemon I wanted and the event is ending soon, anyone knows whether I still have a good chance of hatching a Sweaddle or Petili?

    submitted by /u/ItsChiar
    [link] [comments]

    "Collect" means "catch", apparently.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 09:22 PM PST

    Unova badge. I just traded a Blitzle to a friend for her Herdier. I should have known it wouldn't work after I didn't get the checkmark for evolving Lillipup.

    Just a little annoyed that the instructions do not specify "catch". Trading is a form of "collecting".

    submitted by /u/ChiriPop
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment