• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 7, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Where art thou kecleon?

    Pokémon GO - Where art thou kecleon?


    Where art thou kecleon?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 03:24 AM PST

    So that’s where all my pokeballs went

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 12:44 AM PST

    RIP spicy pineapple

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 09:10 AM PST

    Gonna play the lotto after hatching this cutie from a 2km egg!

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 08:09 PM PST

    (Bro)ldore and I spent some time with ducks at a local park today. I think he had a good time!

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 10:10 PM PST

    How convenient would it be if we could see the pop up message saying that someone invited us to a raid while we’re not on the home screen?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 08:26 PM PST

    Many times I've missed an invitation because I was in the middle of opening/sending gifts to my friends or scrolling through my Pokemons and transferring them

    submitted by /u/juniiorroyal
    [link] [comments]

    I am so pumped

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 04:42 PM PST

    Hey guys. New player here. Thought Pogo was a fad back in 2016 until I got into it for the first time 4 days ago. I've had the time of my life exploring all over downtown Toronto, getting my steps in, and catching them all. My brother told me to wait until level 30 before using any stardust.

    I can proudly say that I just hit level 30. And the best part: with 8% battery left on my grind for the day, the raid hour starts, and lo and behold there's a raid right in front of me with 4 players in the lobby. Decided to enter even though all of my mons are vastly underpowered (my best was a CP1800 ish Hariyama lol) and not only did we just barely beat the Genesect, I fucking caught it. I can't throw excellent balls worth shit but somehow I did against this purple beast.

    Anyway rant done. This game is fucking sweet and I feel like a kid again.

    submitted by /u/ricktheactor
    [link] [comments]

    100% going to break out

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 02:03 AM PST

    Made a best buddy today

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 06:32 PM PST

    What is this white Snivy? It has a Castform tail too

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:43 AM PST

    Three little pigs and the big bad wolf

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:35 AM PST

    Is it really free if you bought the ticket?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:35 AM PST

    Misdreavus and Mismagius (Before I found out my Mismagius was male... Whoops.)

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:43 AM PST

    Bruh did you actually do that

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:15 AM PST

    This is short.

    I just saw my friend transferring his only shiny Koffing because its 78cp.

    Talk about BS.

    submitted by /u/Ayaan_Amin
    [link] [comments]

    My first friend Pokemon

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 06:08 PM PST

    This is the elusive “cloudberry” which looks exactly like Golden Razz berries

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:45 AM PST

    Second pokemon I got.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:34 AM PST

    Shiny Alolan Ninetails.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 05:43 AM PST

    This is by far my favorite looking and 1500 cp battle Pokémon I've gotten to date. I originally got it as an Alolan shiny vulpix from an egg, and just recently got the candies to be able to evolve it to ninetales.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/f6sQsPO

    submitted by /u/GiantSnakeBIGMISTAKE
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mewtwo in the whitehouse?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 01:26 PM PST

    I mean I turn on the news and everyone is at the White House. They have these Team Mystic flags I think. Is there some sort of gym event? A shiny? What's goin on?

    submitted by /u/ZEpicD
    [link] [comments]

    Finally fought in 10 raids

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 08:22 PM PST

    After 2 whole years of playing this game I have finally been able to complete 10 whole raids, finally allowing me to advance in the mew and meltan research. I live in a suburban area with no ready access to Pokestops or gyms by walking. But thanks to remote raid passes and amazing friends, I was finally able to overcome this.

    Thank you to fennekin2365, Wooper77899, and suicune556678 for your help. I have no idea who you are but you've helped me with something I've always wanted to achieve.

    submitted by /u/orangeoranges321
    [link] [comments]

    Time to raid all!!!!!! Burn Drive Genesect is towering the gyms! (Ohuhu markers)

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 10:56 AM PST

    Does Blitzle even exist?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 10:02 PM PST

    Is anyone else just not finding Blitzle? I've seen every other collection Pokémon 20+ times but no Blitzle.

    submitted by /u/KillerFox293
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment