• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 20, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Only 7? Not cool

    Pokémon GO - Only 7? Not cool


    Only 7? Not cool

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 11:27 PM PST

    Regies all stuffed up (Ohuhu/OC) Backlog post from Regi Raids in December

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 05:21 AM PST

    Absolute W

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 11:44 PM PST

    And it was my last raid pass too... and now I’m out of coins :/

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 11:01 AM PST

    Living in a rural area feels like this.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 04:36 PM PST

    Well that backfired ... Or did it?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 01:45 AM PST

    My kids and I have been playing since 2016 much to the chagrin of my wife who doesn't do games and certainly can't understand us "catching invisible monsters".

    Occasionally if I am driving, she will spin pokestops for me if I need her to though and she has a basic understanding of the game.

    She will happily walk out with us when we are playing but has no interest in the game at all.

    Yesterday was my birthday and due to Covid we are unable to do a lot of things that we normally would be able to, so no restaurant meals, no places open to go gokarting etc etc.

    I hit upon the idea of us going for a family hunt BUT my wife had to get involved too. She was not amused, but our family tradition is that any reasonable birthday request is to be carried out. My daughter insisted we go climbing for her birthday despite me having a big fear of heights... I went ahead, did a few climbs before finally giving up.

    As such, my request of her playing was accepted. We went through the usual hassle of creating a unique username "don't want to play" is already used...

    She caught a few and we came across a Kyogre raid when she had caught less than 20 Pokémon. We all joined the raid and ,(obviously) she got battered within seconds. However, we won and guess who caught her Kyogre?! I missed mine! There she is with her highest Pokémon at CP128 and then a CP2200+ Kyogre.

    She said she said that she was only prepared to play yesterday as a birthday treat, but guess who caught a Nincada this morning whilst she was taking my son to school according to my friends list. I think we have her hooked. I'm still bitter about the Kyogre though.

    submitted by /u/MarkHoldenIsAKnob
    [link] [comments]

    I just got back! What the hell?!

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 03:09 PM PST

    Vaporeon, Horsea, and Luvdisc by Me.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 11:44 AM PST

    When real boss comes

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 08:28 AM PST

    Caught it with my second raid!!

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 12:56 AM PST

    My First Legendary!

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 11:42 PM PST

    Niantic #Confirmation Kyogre and #Groudon spawn from incense?!

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 04:48 PM PST

    My heart almost stopped. It was my last Remote Raid pass and I'm all out of coins.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 01:26 AM PST

    Welp, Found my new best buddy

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 06:11 AM PST

    My first one of the day ended up being a shiny!

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 02:43 PM PST

    I got a shiny wigglytuff today!!!

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 08:21 AM PST

    1st catch #too lucky

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 01:11 AM PST

    I started playing recently, and made this

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 08:19 PM PST

    TIL Nosepass always faces North in the game map

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 01:35 AM PST

    I'm not sure if any other Pokémon does this but if you encounter a wild nosepass it faces North and then if you run from an encounter with it then turn north after a few seconds of staring at you.

    Check it out http://imgur.com/gallery/TAx1FQ1

    Pretty cool, considering it is the compass Pokémon! Shout out to nod who pointed it out to me.

    submitted by /u/thelunararmy
    [link] [comments]

    Leg Day/Morning Hike - January 19th Pokemon Art Calendar Prompt (Ohuhu/OC) Someone pointed out that the Pokedex mentions they train by lifting the geodude family, so.... (Community Day Part 2)

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 06:13 PM PST

    Some Pokemon just look better in snow.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 07:21 AM PST

    https://youtu.be/fx9y6CwZ0SY

    Just picked up my first shiny Spinda this morning and I noticed how much it popped in the snow. I also realized alot of people won't get to see any pokemon with the snow background.

    submitted by /u/StabbyJoee
    [link] [comments]

    Johto Celebration Infographic

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 10:44 PM PST

    I finally got my favorite pokemon and it's SHINY

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 11:50 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment