• Breaking News

    Monday, February 15, 2021

    Pokémon GO - DEAR NIANTIC - ideas and suggestions for the devs

    Pokémon GO - DEAR NIANTIC - ideas and suggestions for the devs


    DEAR NIANTIC - ideas and suggestions for the devs

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 01:00 AM PST

    Hey Niantic! You guys made a game we all have a lot of feelings about...and this is our spot to express those feelings and make some statements about ways we think the game could be even better for us - and by extension, you!

    If you want to complain about the game in a less constructive way please do so in the Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints thread.

    Here you will find ideas and suggestions - a mix of the positive posts and constructive criticism that reddit's Pokemon Go community have compiled and discussed and up/downvoted by importance and validity for us all. If there's one post on /r/pokemongo you guys should be paying attention to, it's this one, so please do.


    Hey /r/PokemonGo Trainers! This recurring monthly post is for you guys. Sort posts by "top" to see what has been voted most important so far, but consider sorting by "new" as well to weigh in on the most recent ideas!

    Please pay attention to the /r/PokemonGo rules for commenting behavior and civility, and use the report button when necessary to alert the mods to any post or thread that needs a review!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Move over Willow

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 02:28 PM PST

    [Humor] i got shiny Turtwig Today ,but 1* :D

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 05:02 AM PST

    I have been in the gym for a long time

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 10:20 PM PST

    You had one job!!!!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 10:37 PM PST

    I need the help of this Reddit!

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 05:16 AM PST

    Hey,

    at first i want to say that im German, and i'm sorry for all mistakes in my English.

    I have a very big problem with the Niantic Support. Im an relatively "Hardcore" Player, playing about 3-4 Hours a day. Spending a lot of Money on this game. Why? because it makes fun for me.

    Now 2021 hasn't been so good to me. In January i got my first "Redwarning" (My Account is from July 2016). I haven't done anything wrong or against the Terms and Conditions. Nothing. I Play the game with no spoofing, no hacks or anything, i don't even know how i can do that. I have a large friendgroup and active community in my local Area.

    However in January i got my Redwarning after a lot of trouble with the Ninatic Support (just answers from Bot's or some randomly mixed answers that have nothing to do with the reason why i contact the Support. I wrote about 4-5 E-Mails to the Support but nothing happened just these Bot's answering me. It was really sh*tty, but in the end i just thought: Ok, just wait the seven days and it will be good.

    Hahahaha, wrong.

    After the Redwarning has expired i was finally able to play the game "The right way". I Mean with Monster spawns and anything was "normal". I was very happy, but then 2-3 day's after the Redwarning i got a Ban. Yup a Ban. 30 Days for no reason. I relly don't know what im doing wrong, i deleted all of the other app's on my Iphone. I have no app which is interacting with pokemon go or my account or anything. The only thing i use is my Pokeball Plus (The original device, because the "Fakes" are technically against the Terms and Conditions). I bought the ticket for the Kanto Tour and now i can't play on that day. I also asked them what is with my Ticket i already bought, but again after around ten days where im writing daily with the support i get no answer. Nothing.

    Please help me to make this public especially for the others with simliar problems like mine.

    submitted by /u/Temme95
    [link] [comments]

    Looks like at lesst someone is enjoying the train ride

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 04:30 PM PST

    I paint Magic the Gathering cards with custom artwork. I painted our favorite photobomber - Smeargle.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 04:05 PM PST

    Am i the only one who thinks they look the same?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 04:15 AM PST

    Anyone else think the changes to Go League have made it a total slog? Just comparing stats and Stardust earned from last season.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 03:53 AM PST

    I haven’t played much lately, but I had some fun drawing one of my favorites, Oddish. Oddish’s evolution line is love!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 11:58 PM PST

    Ricardo machamp

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 03:37 AM PST

    So uh how many other people skipping the Valentine’s collection ?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 06:59 AM PST

    I'd love to have all the collections completed but the fact you need to use 4 raid passes to finish this collection seems bizarre. I personally think it's highly ridiculous and stupid when they force players to raid for the collections, if it was just the two T5 bosses maybe I'd be okay with it, but needing to use 4 passes bc the eeveelutions is a bit much.

    Is anyone else also skipping this collection for the bizarreness ?

    submitted by /u/xPetrified
    [link] [comments]

    Winter events an weather conditions

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 02:07 AM PST

    I would like to say hello from Russia to other countries with tough winter conditions and ask: do you also have the feeling that nobody from Niantic havent tried to live with -16F (-27C) for at least a month or to play with hands and phone inside freezer (its still warmer).

    There people who play play with -50C (-58F).

    Last event we had to get fire pokemons. My idea was to sit in a cafe and catch pokemons/send gifts. In 1 hour i had very few fire pokemons caught with lure and incense on. To catch them we have to walk. Great idea. Person who came up with it has no idea about the world and its diversity.

    Its not easy to live with this weather, but we manage. And to play its not the first priority. I wonder if profit of Niantic depends on seasons (very lazy to check it).

    And honestly, its unfair. For example, Brazil has carnival so Latin America has special event.

    How about special winter local events for Sweden, Russia, Finland, Norway?)) With higher chances to have rare north pokemons like pachirisu. Could be motivation. To be honest, I almost dont play during winter - no reason to get frozen for tauros.

    submitted by /u/shafnera
    [link] [comments]

    Made my boyfriend in the Pokémon universe for Valentine’s Day! Used Adobe illustrator. He loved it!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 07:21 PM PST

    So my gym glitched and formed this ultra pokemon!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 10:44 PM PST

    Whenever I see a post for Mega Gyarados, I think it says Mega Gyros and I get hungry.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 08:02 PM PST

    I think it's time to stop playing this game and go get some food. Maybe a gyros. Definitely not anything fishy. Om nom nom.

    submitted by /u/Heresagoodoneforya
    [link] [comments]

    Having buddy join on adventures

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 07:07 AM PST

    Does anyone know how to turn off the feature of having to look around a flat open area and tapping the footsteps before the buddy appears? I usually feed the buddy while travelling and usually the footsteps don't come up then and I'm missing out on getting hearts and making best friends with the buddy. Please help

    submitted by /u/ruki001
    [link] [comments]

    Fun idea: Niantic should add poke jobs to gyms where you can leave Pokémon to do a job in a gym for a day. Each gym would host a different job each day and only certain Pokémon would qualify for each job like in Sw&Sh.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 03:13 PM PST

    As a reward Pokémon would earn candy and/or lvl up for completing a job. This would be a good way to earn candy/lvls for rare Pokémon like legendaries or regionals. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/cllax14
    [link] [comments]

    First time ever (for me at least).

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 11:33 PM PST

    I know this isn't something special for most people up north, but by the coast in Texas we hardly ever get snow and for the first time ever, I got snowy weather.

    https://imgur.com/a/GqV0rYw

    submitted by /u/htownwhite
    [link] [comments]

    Pvp is the best thing that ever happened to me as someone who missed the last 3 years

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 04:12 AM PST

    I love my cute baby boy

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 12:19 AM PST

    I Made This Meme Because I Will Die On This Hill

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 05:00 PM PST

    I Made This Meme Because I Will Die On This Hill

    By far the biggest failure of Gen 5 was overlooking this potential evolution. It's a shame that this can't be retroactively done.

    https://preview.redd.it/0cf7o1ahijh61.png?width=577&format=png&auto=webp&s=3e9b3bd2425b9b693d6f0632c2b468b68cd32800

    submitted by /u/TheOtakuGamer64
    [link] [comments]

    FINALLY!!!!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 03:09 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment