• Breaking News

    Friday, February 5, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Guys my Pokemon Go career has peaked...

    Pokémon GO - Guys my Pokemon Go career has peaked...


    Guys my Pokemon Go career has peaked...

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 07:50 AM PST

    trainer goes pspspspsps

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 04:02 PM PST

    Just Misdreavus casually watching itself be caught

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 07:56 AM PST

    Best Shadow Ice Types

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 05:18 PM PST

    Finally beat Cliff!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 07:30 AM PST

    Omg I think I faced Cliff at least 12 times and never got close but I finally did it! Here's what I used against his Aerodactyl, Gallade and Tyranitar.

    Lineup: Giratina 2400cp with ghost moves, Kyogre 3000cp and Machamp 2800cp.

    I started with Giratina but switched to Kyogre straight after it started.

    My kyogre only managed to burn 1 shield but Giratina is a tank and Ominous Wind charges really fast, managed to fire off 4 charged attacks before she caved, by that time Machamp took care of Tyranitar like a charm.

    Hope this helps. Good luck folks!! I'm level 41 and this is the first time I've had such a hard time 🙈

    submitted by /u/FnukiNuki
    [link] [comments]

    Two full odds shinies in a row!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 07:06 AM PST

    Was catching some pokemon at work, and the final one was a shiny Houndour!! My first one as well.

    An hour later, I opened the app again, and saw a new houndour. And it was Shiny again?!?!

    I can't believe it, two shinies in a row!! This hasn' even happened to me on a community day.

    Just wanted to share :)

    submitted by /u/Walsingham23
    [link] [comments]

    As rare as perfect?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 08:32 AM PST

    He showed up 5 times in a row already...

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 10:50 AM PST

    That damn fish

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 07:36 AM PST

    Any ideas how to get Magikarp to spawn? I've been at a few stretches of water and nothing.

    The little one is my buddy and gets all my rare candy but keen to get this evolution done.

    submitted by /u/Kiltedkatcherr
    [link] [comments]

    Allow us to check costs for multiple power-ups when we have 0 candies

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 11:37 AM PST

    I think it's pretty annoying that we can't check how expensive it is to power-up a Pokemon multiple times, or what its max possible cp is when we don't have enough candy for 1 power-up. I suppose this isn't something they did on purpose, because it can easily be searched up on internet. It's just a minor detail, but it can annoy a lot of people.

    submitted by /u/Darren_wl03
    [link] [comments]

    Haven’t had a single Jessie & James encounter during special research?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 05:10 AM PST

    "Defeat Jessie or James 4 times" .. I haven't encountered them even once. Am I supposed to trigger something? Are they only found at stops? I've been expecting the Meowth balloon but only getting grunts. I won't get a shiny Celebi at this rate!

    submitted by /u/thunder-catt
    [link] [comments]

    Gym etiquette

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 01:23 PM PST

    I just walked 45 minutes in the rain to take over a gym which was stocked with pokemon that had been sitting in there for over 14 hours to 2 days. Less than 10 minutes after I start walking back, one of the same trainers that previously held the gym kicked me out. I understand it's part of the game but it's incredibly frustrating because they already got their max daily gold, and they couldn't even extend the same courtesy. This has happened quite often too where gyms are just monopolized by the same people. I kind of wish that there was a gym fairness mechanic in place where if you were in a gym for over 8h20 min, and you got kicked, you can't take it back within a certain time period or whatever, even something like 2 hours. I'm sure there'll be objections to that but this is just really discouraging. Either that or I'm still holding hope for a daily coin system lol.

    submitted by /u/Critterting
    [link] [comments]

    How is everyone doing so far with the Best Buddy medal?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 06:43 AM PST

    This medal is so grindy and I'm giving it a shot but it's just so...grindy....

    It's cool to see your inventory fill up with ribbons. I'm curious to see how you guys are doing

    submitted by /u/Cafe_Roku
    [link] [comments]

    Revive Pokémon without Revives/Max Revives

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 08:45 PM PST

    Today I learned that if you have a pokémon that has fainted but don't have any revives or Mac revives, you can power them up to increase their HP stat. Doing so gives them a small amount of HP, which you can then heal them with potions.

    Its helped me a bunch when I don't have any revives but have a good amount of stardust and potions to use!

    Sorry if I'm late to the game on this haha but maybe this could help someone else!

    submitted by /u/hannahwilson8
    [link] [comments]

    What should I do with this Shadow Aerodactyl?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 05:46 AM PST

    It's my only one currently, and it's 1004, 13/7/15. Keep as is? Purify and keep? Purify and transfer?

    submitted by /u/ESchwenke
    [link] [comments]

    Why is Cliff so damn hard to beat???

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 03:18 AM PST

    I've only been back playing for a week but I took out Giovanni without breaking a sweat, yet I'm down to half health on my last mon before even taking out Cliffs Aerodactyl. What's the deal? And how the hell do I counter it?

    Every guide says to use electric or ice but my Raikou's and Beartics die quicker than my weaker Sceptile. Any suggestions on how I can beat this goateed up prick?

    submitted by /u/Katalyst95
    [link] [comments]

    I predicted a future "legacy" word!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 04:40 PM PST

    This will probably get removed, but almost a year ago, I renamed all my shiny event Pokémon using an inappropriate word that was available at the time after an update, in hopes that it would later become unavailable, and so here we are! I used to be a legacy Pokémon collector, it was what kept me going when playing got stale, and I traded with everyone in town, sought out retired trainers, but Niantic ruined that as well, and now this is my legacy collection. I'd like to introduce you to the F***os:

    https://i.redd.it/4dgqmfd1wjf61.jpg

    submitted by /u/LaffeSommerpels
    [link] [comments]

    What Blanche(the team mystic leader) looks like as a mii...

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 03:35 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment