• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 25, 2021

    Pokémon GO - How it feels to live next to a stop

    Pokémon GO - How it feels to live next to a stop


    How it feels to live next to a stop

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 04:57 PM PST

    Today was a good day

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 12:40 AM PST

    A home-made March event calendar :]

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 06:36 PM PST

    Give your buddy 10 treats

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 11:15 PM PST

    Sceptile Style

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 12:58 AM PST

    I caught a shiny squirtle randomly at my school this morning, and since I had plenty I gave my friend it for a totally fair price of a 10 cp hoppip.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 06:54 AM PST

    Taking her out for a walk on this Sunny day!

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 03:16 AM PST

    Sometimes I use golden razz berries cause it’s faster

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 12:04 PM PST

    As a non ticketed player I didn't get any shiny in the kanto tour event however in the last three days I got six shiny.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 07:40 AM PST

    Why? ����‍♂️

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 11:56 PM PST

    I’m so glad I found this guy, my friend told me I would get a shiny from this raid and he was right!

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 09:58 PM PST

    Spot the difference

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 03:09 PM PST

    Meltan, please may I make myself a coffee?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 11:14 PM PST

    Is this rare? Shiny with a hat

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 04:53 PM PST

    So close...

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 08:06 AM PST

    Car Teams Are Ruinning The Game For Me And My Family.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 04:55 AM PST

    Idk if there's already a term for it, but the people who drive around town taking all the gyms all hours of the day take away the enjoyment of POGO for me and my family. My wife and I are Team Blue and live across the street from a gym. No matter how hard we play and take the gym we don't hold it for more than an hour or so until it's taken my this car team in our town. From our place we can see a minimum of 6 gyms. All of then have the same 3-4 pokemon in every gym by the same 3-4 people. All over level 40 with the same 3 pokemon in EVERY GYM in town and sometimes out of town. Everytime I log in it's f*ckin Snorlax, Chansey, and Togapex. All over 3k CP and its not fun. I don't wanna take the gym cause I lose half my pokemon because each of their pokemon take like 5 go through to kill em. I hate it. My wife hates it. We can't progress in the game without coins and we can't afford to pay to win. We just wanna play the game and not have to be shit on my car teams.

    I'm writing this ar almost 5 in the morning. My wife and I took the gym at 330 am. After they held the gym for over 9 hours. Except for like 25 mins when we took it. That being said we took the gym at 330 am. NOT EVEN AN HOUR LATER they show up and then take the gym with 2 new people!! With a Dragonite and Gardevoir.

    Now I know what you're thinking. Maybe it's someone who lives close by. NO. These assholes drive around and harass other people. They harassed my gf when she was walking down the street with her game out and they pulled up and started making fun of her cause she was blue and they were red! Grown ass adults! Wtf!! They take over and hold 6+ gyms a day. For no reason other than to be assholes.

    Sorry for the rant but Holy shit it's making this game not fun because all I see are the same three assholes taking away the joy of battling in the gym and succeeding. Cause after you beat them not even an hour later it's gone and I dont have the resources to heal and heal and revive all the time.

    submitted by /u/Cassiono808
    [link] [comments]

    My First Invitation To A Raid - A Comedy Of Newbie Errors

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 07:46 AM PST

    There's never anyone in the gyms in my area, and I've just started cultivating a friends list, so I've been trying my hand at doing solo raids. I did really well against a 3000+ Espurr as a Level 23, and almost defeated a 9000+ and 11000+ raid boss -- don't remember who they were -- as a Level 24.

    So, when I got my first raid invite for Articuno, it was a big deal.

    [Cue Benny Hill music here]

    The invite comes in and I drop everything. Oh-oh... where do I respond to the invite? I see the Nearby banner is orange, so I click there. Nope, just nearby critters. I pull up my trainer / friends list and click on the trainer I got the invite from. Nope, nothing there either.

    It's gotta be somewhere down in the Nearby banner, otherwise it wouldn't be solid orange, so I go back there and finally notice the faint "Raid" label on the right tab. I click on it, provide my raid pass, and I'm in.... 10 seconds before the raid starts!

    The game gives me a recommended party -- ALL of them are fire Poke's, with 2/3 being Magmars. Are you kidding me? Well, it's too late now. At least I've got the party covered with fire [rolling my eyes].

    So, the raid starts and I'm in there making like a woodpecker on my phone screen. Articuno is taking some hits, and my guys are holding up surprisingly well, but they're slowly dropping out one by one. All of them finally faint around the time Arty's health is less than half, and the game asks me if I want to revive them or assemble a new party.

    Revive them? Seriously? Given a choice, I would never have sent that party into the arena in the first place!

    I quickly pull together a party of my mostly heavy hitters, including a not-so-great Ampharos who has been surprisingly kicking but in my battle encounters. He did really well, as did my Gyrador and two Lapras, and the raid party is doing some serious damage on Articuno - he's in the yellow now..

    However, as the clock starts to run out, Arty's health bar is about the same as my last pokemon's (orange), and there's only a few seconds left. I'm still making like a woodpecker on the screen, only twice as fast now, if that's even possible.

    Just before the clock stops, and my last dude draws his 2nd-to-last breath, Arty gives up the battle ghost! Yay, we won!

    Then up comes the screen to grab Articuno. Oh man! I forgot about that! The first throw was a disaster... he's much farther way than I guessed. Ball 2 and ball 3 don't do much better. Ball 4 hits, and Arty breaks out. I will NOT lose this dude!!! Ball 5 is a great throw and.... he's mine!

    Whew! My first major battle, and 10,000 XP -- what a comedy of errors!

    Thanks for the invite Paddy [not real name]. VERY much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/modean987
    [link] [comments]

    Of All Things I Can't Find Rattata (Kanto Limited Research)

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 08:14 AM PST

    What is the point of the limited research lasting all week if several of the Pokemon are just not spawning for that week? It seems as if Rattata has been completely removed from the spawning pool. I've been going out every day this week looking for Rattata and Lickitung and have found nothing. At first I chopped it up to bad luck but now I'm realizing that these research tasks are seemingly impossible after the initial event. Which begs the question, why have the research last the whole week then?

    submitted by /u/Kronos1008
    [link] [comments]

    Waiting for that Khangaskhan raid like

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 09:23 PM PST

    do i purify the magikarp for the hundo?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 06:23 AM PST

    shadow magikarp

    i just got this magikarp from a balloon and i checked the ivs and it able to be a hundo if i purify. should i keep it shadow and evolve or do i go for the hundo?

    submitted by /u/wizisass
    [link] [comments]

    Graphic animation is my passion

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 04:24 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment