• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 3, 2021

    Pokémon GO - I had to do it...🤣

    Pokémon GO - I had to do it...��


    I had to do it...��

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 04:38 AM PST

    has to be photoshopped

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 09:10 PM PST

    ahhhhh what are you doing clif?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 10:34 AM PST

    I agree this is just paying us off...

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 12:00 AM PST

    Finally! Was worried I'd be stuck on this forever

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 06:11 AM PST

    How the Krabby Spotlight Hour felt

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 06:58 PM PST

    Tired of not being able to progress in my quests, I looked up how to catch a ditto. Spent 10 minutes reading an article (nothing new) then went back and caught the only Pokémon on the screen. Thought “that’d be funny if this was a ditto”. It was.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 06:47 PM PST

    Hello there

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 05:09 AM PST

    Celebi helping me celebrate my first cake day!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 06:46 AM PST

    My only shiny Pokémon a Durant

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 08:13 AM PST

    What trying to catch Landorus feels like...[Original Creator-IgohVioh]

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 09:36 PM PST

    a coincidence that happens to often

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 03:20 PM PST

    The coolest spawn I’ve had since forever

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 07:10 AM PST

    I'm yet to encounter a deino but as soon as i saw zweilous silhouette i ran out of the office to catch it

    zweilous

    submitted by /u/dephtil
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or anybody has trouble with this son of a steroidal drug lady?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 10:54 PM PST

    He tries to be a good boy

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 08:49 PM PST

    Pokémon GO Tour: Kanto bonus event

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 05:36 PM PST

    I’m so stoked I got me a shiny articuno

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 07:30 PM PST

    Pikachu-libre and a real life Pocket Monster ��

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 07:37 AM PST

    Searching for Legends event infographic (via Legends)

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 04:29 PM PST

    I CAN’T MOVE BACK ANY FURTHER VENUSAUR, YOU’RE TOO BIG FOR MY APARTMENT.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 07:56 AM PST

    Why is no one questioning the safari zones?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 03:55 AM PST

    We paid for safari zones. Then they ended up being virtual and they said we would hear back soon. It's almost been a year and we haven't heard anything.

    submitted by /u/Xxx_LaH_xxX
    [link] [comments]

    Sometimes I like to throw the berry no where near my buddy to see it’s reaction

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 06:47 PM PST

    3 months saving coins for the adventure box and it was horribly disappointing

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 06:55 AM PST

    When I hatched a sandile from a 12k egg, I wanted to hatch another for my girlfriend as she's been very unlucky with those. After a few unsuccessful tries with the standard incubator, I've decided to save coins gained from a local gym for an adventure box.

    I don't have too much disposable income to spend in the game, and also the dollar to local currency conversion in really bad in my country, so gyms are my main source of coins. After saving for 3 months, I've had finally bought the box and was set to use the super incubators with 12k eggs exclusively.

    The first few were absols e trubbishs, but I though "well, thats ok, 15 super incubators\ means 45 chances for a sandile, I'll get one eventually*." A few tyranitars and vullabys later... a pawniard. Ok, cool, didn't have one before so that's welcome. A few more absols and tyranitars later.... a skorupi. A freaking skorupi.

    Right now I'm in the last super incubator and deeply regretting saving those coins. I don't know how many 12k eggs me and my gf have hatched in total since they debuted, but it was plenty we've got a single sandile in total.

    So let this be a warning for anyone thinking of saving coins for a adventure box (or even worse actually buying one): don't. Eggs are really frustrating right now.

    I'm sorry if something like this has been posted before, I'm sure I'm not the only one with such an experience. Also sorry for any misspellings and such as English is not my first language.

    *I'm unsure if that's the right number, probably wrong as it's been a while.

    submitted by /u/brmarcopolo
    [link] [comments]

    FINALLY EVOLVING MY NOIBOI ! the colours are ������

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 06:48 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment