• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 11, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Noticed Darumaka looked like the flaming Elmo meme and well...

    Pokémon GO - Noticed Darumaka looked like the flaming Elmo meme and well...


    Noticed Darumaka looked like the flaming Elmo meme and well...

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 04:36 PM PST

    Oh yeah...it happened after using 8 incense

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 01:32 AM PST

    pretty sure he just has a blender or smth

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 10:15 AM PST

    I’ve been looking for a shiny AA Ron for so damn long. Welcome home my boy

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 03:38 PM PST

    Pokemon gave me the D today.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 03:28 AM PST

    AR shot of the mon that i caught last easter!! can't wait for this years easter to come!! ����

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 12:23 AM PST

    "Come on. The outside won't bite..."

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 08:48 AM PST

    Luckiest i have been for shiny legendaries

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 07:35 PM PST

    They aren’t exact side by side, but I swear Thundurus’ shiny remind me of those old Trix yogurt cups

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 05:10 PM PST

    I finally hatch my first deino at level 37 so pumped

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 12:05 AM PST

    Only if we could have the top one ����

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 01:24 PM PST

    I found a gold nugget this morning during lesson, it's very cute

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 01:01 PM PST

    My Mother hit lvl 46, I am 25.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 04:18 PM PST

    I (30) have been playing Pokémon since i was a child, I don't play it much anymore but it is still in my roots. When Go came out me and my buddies jumped on the trend and I got to 25 in a couple months. My mom got into it and never stopped. She just now hit lvl 46 and I find it crazy. From a women who had nothing to do with gaming in any way. I am a proud son!

    lvl 46

    Trying to show of her work and not get deleted! I'll figure it out.

    submitted by /u/third31
    [link] [comments]

    Just hatched this bad boy out of an egg! Absolutely buzzing!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 06:17 PM PST

    Practice social distancing this Rōna don't discriminate lol

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 08:51 AM PST

    When I finally got a good shot of my pet

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 11:51 PM PST

    Watch out! The clouds are coming!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 04:29 AM PST

    Clouds

    But seriously, it's been snowing for a day now, and will continue to do so. But my sons phone shows cloudy, whilst mine show snowy weather. We are on the same network, and same position.

    How do they decide the weather ingame?

    submitted by /u/troillan
    [link] [comments]

    Snapshot quest glitches?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 06:02 AM PST

    Is anyone else having issues with the 'take a snapshot of landorus?' No matter how many I take, or if I make him my Buddy I can't get it to register.

    This happened with the other snapshot quest from weeks ago and I got it just by repeated trial and error

    If anyone else has noticed this, please let me know!

    submitted by /u/eyeless_alien
    [link] [comments]

    Minun and Plusle

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 03:22 AM PST

    why the heck are these two the most common pokemon in my game?

    I live rurally and rarely get any encounters, I get a lot in the local town, but when I get encounters at home they're plusle and minun most of the time haha

    submitted by /u/Cutie_tooty
    [link] [comments]

    are any flying types spawning?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 08:53 AM PST

    i'm still on 0/10 for catching flying types on stage 3 of the season of legends research. it's been 2 days and no flying types at all, do i need to use an incense or something to find the flying types or am i just unlucky??

    submitted by /u/ALOOTZ
    [link] [comments]

    Fun Project :D

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 08:40 AM PST

    Made a Python android bot via adb (nothing illegal) to automatically send gifts and transfer any tagged Pokemon, working on more things :D. pm me if anyone is interested in the project. I've attached a bunch of ml features for more interesting aspects such as detecting pokestops etc... (only a fun educational project which also saves me doing repetitive tasks.)

    submitted by /u/c4r4melislife
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment