• Breaking News

    Friday, March 19, 2021

    Pokémon GO - When a friend sends you a gift with a sticker but you forget to send him a sticker back and now you think about all the awesome option you had.

    Pokémon GO - When a friend sends you a gift with a sticker but you forget to send him a sticker back and now you think about all the awesome option you had.


    When a friend sends you a gift with a sticker but you forget to send him a sticker back and now you think about all the awesome option you had.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    I cannot tell you how long this took.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 09:38 PM PDT

    Training with my buddy all day

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 05:46 AM PDT

    I caught my first shiny today

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    Spawn when I only had 1 ball left. Rng was on my side.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    Buddy came out of my window

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 03:14 AM PDT

    Got mes a shinies

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 02:41 AM PDT

    Was trying to catch a Magnemite and misclicked...

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 06:22 AM PDT

    Eevee loves geography..

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 07:26 AM PDT

    This just feels about right... Right?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 07:54 AM PDT

    How I maximize a lucky egg with friendship and more

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 08:26 AM PDT

    I wanted to share some tips on how I maximize xp from lucky eggs. Some of this I've figured out as I go and I try not to think about how many lucky eggs I've wasted on minimal xp. I can typically get about 1 mil or more per egg doing it once per week. When the increase in friends happens it should be even better.

    Tips:

    -start your egg at 11:45pm. This gives you 60 gifts to open during egg time instead of 30 (remember not to open any during the day you will use the egg)

    -send gifts to those about to level up a few hours beforehand and turn off the app until 11:45. When you open the app immediately start the lucky egg to get the double xp for all the friends that opened during those hours. This also means you wouldn't need to open their gift so you could open more of other gifts about to level

    -save claiming special research task that award xp until you have an egg going

    -line up eggs with the 7 day streaks for catching, spinning, and field research bonus for more xp

    -Save time and skip the opening gift animation by pressing the x right after you click the open button.

    Here is my process:

    First I set get ready for the egg by -Leveling up friends during the week until they are 1 day away from the xp bonuses (click the hearts for each friend to see how many days away you are) -Clearing out inactive friends and adding new friends to fill any openings I have in the list (don't open or send the new ones gifts yet which is why I usually add them same day I plan to use the egg) -collect 40 mons to evolve and tagging them so they are easy to find

    For awhile, I was doing a lucky egg once a week to coincide with my 7 day spin streak, 7 day stop streak, and field research bonus. This worked out well as it meant that a lot of the friends I added the prior week were now 1 day away from the level 2 bonus.

    Side note: I typically drop non-local friends after they get to level 2 to make more room, if you are more patient or don't want to do eggs each week, getting them to level 3 gives you more xp per day overall but I find it harder to get the timing right without making people wait too long. (Please don't make people wait a long time for you to open their leveling gift.) Waiting for level 3 also means less room in the list to add new people for the next egg. However with the new extended list I might reconsider this.

    Around 8 pm I send gifts to friends that are about to level up, starting with ones that haven't sent me gifts (because they are probably waiting to do a lucky egg for themselves.) Then I close the app and stay off of it until 11:45. This is so that if any of those people open the gifts the points will roll in when I have my lucky egg going.

    At 11:45 I open the app and immediately start my egg. Then I go open 30 leveling up gifts. Then I evolve 15-20 mons until midnight. At midnight I go back to the map and let all the friends xp and evolving xp load in then I spin my stop and catch one mon for my 7 day streaks and collect my field research bonus. Then I go open another 30 friends that are leveling up and then back to the map to let those roll in. Then claim any xp for special researches that I've been holding onto. Then evolve as many mons as I can before 12:14. For the last minute go back to the map to let the evolve xp and any last minute friends come in.

    I wanted to share in case it helps people trying to grind the xp. I would also love to hear other ways people maximize their lucky eggs.

    submitted by /u/MommaMo1313
    [link] [comments]

    A few secrets not everyone knows about pokemon go.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 02:37 PM PDT

    Every single pokemon that you fail to catch, has perfect IVs.

    Every pokemon that you do not look at is a shiny.

    Every Raid that you do not complete is a Shiny 4 star.

    The pokemon you need appears immediately after you stop playing for the day.

    The next pokemon after you stop farming for a community day or spotlight was a Shiny Perfect IV.

    submitted by /u/nerogenesis
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone remember this visual glitch? I wish pogo had a missingno filter

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 08:56 AM PDT

    I was fithing my first team go rocket leader and got a shiny areodactyl

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 02:59 AM PDT

    Just another quick sketch for the evening, here is thundurus in his therian form. ✨✨✨ I forgot how fun color pencils are

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 05:35 PM PDT

    "Well, it's official, you were right. I can't drive without hands... aren't you glad we confirmed that?"

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    What we want vs what we get

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    new outfits are cool, poses are cool, but you know what we could do with? some damn facial expression! our characters have had the same blank stares on their face since 2016. this picture should be fun and exciting but it looks awkward and confusing.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 11:26 AM PDT

    All-in-one 151

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 08:43 AM PDT

    An inter-egg-sting development quest rewards?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    If I complete this quest, do I get given the next quest involving Giovanni straight away and is the reward pokemon for an inter-egg-sting Mewtwo?

    submitted by /u/erk_1994
    [link] [comments]

    I didn't know the little top could look so slick.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 06:58 PM PDT

    Finally got my favorite Pokemon as a shiny.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    Poor Hypno traveled 40 miles to hypnotize a couple and make them fall in love, but when ig arrived, they had fallen in love by themselves.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 04:18 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment