• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 18, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Kinda relatable tbh

    Pokémon GO - Kinda relatable tbh


    Kinda relatable tbh

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 04:38 PM PDT

    Yes it's currently 2:23 am, and yes I woke up just to make this meme.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 02:24 AM PDT

    1985 has been stuck in my head quite a lot lately, so this is what came of it

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 06:55 PM PDT

    Gym battle freezes

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 03:15 AM PDT

    I just discovered a bug about gym fights. When I attack a gym and the battle is about to start a text saying "GO" just stays on the screen and all I can do is close the game. Is it just my account or is this a common thing. I have never seen such thing before

    submitted by /u/Late4944
    [link] [comments]

    Well this is awkward

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 03:56 AM PDT

    Pokemon Go freezes in gym fights

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 02:01 AM PDT

    Hellow!

    Since today pkmgo freezes as soon as I fight in a gym and the "GO" fades away Can someome help me?

    submitted by /u/woaap
    [link] [comments]

    My Alakazam politely taking the train

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 03:58 PM PDT

    No meaningful customisation in 5 years?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 09:30 PM PDT

    I cannot fathom how, after almost 5 years since release, we still have no hairstyle customisation whatsoever aside from hair colour? The easiest method of keeping players engaged (and spending) is the ability to express themselves via customisation and yet they can not be bothered to implement more than a handful of clothes in 5 years let alone actual character customisation... I'm speechless as to the potential the game is apparently actively trying to avoid. I'm sorry, but I had to share my frustration. Here's hoping it's no nuisance to anyone.

    submitted by /u/BigDickMcGibbons
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon gym sticks on 'GO' when you try to battle

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 02:41 AM PDT

    Hi all, returning player here, so sorry if this is a known thing. I looked on the official 'known issues' page but couldn't see this listed.

    I've been in a back and forth with another team taking a gym that's positioned over my house. They're controlling it right now, and whenever I go to battle, the text 'GO' comes up at the start of the fight, doesn't disappear, then kinda freezes.

    I've tried closing the app and logging out and back in again. Any ideas on how to get around this?

    submitted by /u/ChelseaEPLchamps2021
    [link] [comments]

    Niantic when they see a Legendary with multiple forms

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 03:33 PM PDT

    Niantic, whats the point of Raid Invitation notifications if the invite expires by the time the app opens?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    This will just be a short little rant. I was just invited to a raid while watching youtube. Clicked on the notification as soon as it appeared. App loaded up painfully slow, and when it finally loaded...

    "There are no raids nearby."

    I mean come on, its just disheartening when that happens. I always worry the person who invited me will think I'm inactive or don't care, which is very much not the case.

    submitted by /u/LancingKnight
    [link] [comments]

    Ready to my sparring partner......

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    Cool shot i took today. Lucky i even was able to detect a floor.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 03:11 PM PDT

    Lost a Chancey

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 12:55 AM PDT

    I just ran a block away to get a chancey at 1:30 am in 30 degree weather. It popped up, and i used a silver pineappe berry AND an ultra ball. It ran away after the FIRST throw, even though I got a "great". What is the meaning of life? Probably my unluckiest moment in the game.

    submitted by /u/bjorkmorissette
    [link] [comments]

    Referral Rewards

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 06:12 PM PDT

    Whose that Pokemon! (Actual glitch)

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    Only took me about 3 years! Just in time for my birthday too!

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 05:49 PM PDT

    I'm so happy to finally hit 40, I've been working towards this for years now. I feel like I've finally broke through the glass ceiling and am making my way up!

    http://imgur.com/a/H45PtmF

    submitted by /u/9397127
    [link] [comments]

    I sometimes like to spend time making up Patch Notes for games that I feel have room for improvement. Today's ̶v̶i̶c̶t̶i̶m̶ winner is the Gym system in Pokemon Go! I hope you enjoy my Gym Evolution Update! (Extra editor's note in the comments)

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    wondering which magikarp to evolve. which would you do?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 06:41 AM PDT

    Lucky Magikarp- CP 244, HP 73, Appraisal-15,13,12. 3* (don't have one)

    Shiny Magikarp- CP 178, HP 67, Appraisal-10,13,14. 3* (already have one)

    submitted by /u/Kerblimey
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon go India Festival, what's the reward for us who don't live in india?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 04:03 AM PDT

    If we review pokestops from india we wont get the x3 bonus exp i assume? Do we get anything outside of india? Thanks

    submitted by /u/serviceRstar
    [link] [comments]

    Micro-Melmetal [glitch]

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 03:16 PM PDT

    Displaying how many people are in a raid Lobby from the world map and longer lobbies

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 10:31 PM PDT

    Aren't you tired of constantly having to refresh all raids in your area to miraculously find the one people are lining up for? In the big cities that's not as much of a problem but everybody living in a small town or the countryside surely can relate. It's almost impossible to join a raid without planning it beforehand because there's almost no way for 5 players to assemble randomly at the same time. How is it that there is still not a feature like displaying a waiting raid lobby above the arena? Or on top of that... and now hear me out... lobbies that exist for 10 minutes so people can flock to them over time, whilst the lobby leader can manually start the 180 sec raid countdown when enough people have assembled? It doesn't take a whole lot of creativity to come up with those quality-of-life-improvement features.

    submitted by /u/BigDickMcGibbons
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment