• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 17, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Charge up event got me spending all ma stardust.

    Pokémon GO - Charge up event got me spending all ma stardust.


    Charge up event got me spending all ma stardust.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 05:16 PM PDT

    WHAT THE FU-

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 09:22 PM PDT

    When you accidentally power up your Pokémon above 2500 cp

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 03:42 AM PDT

    Always look up to the heavens.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 03:54 AM PDT

    thx for dying

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 08:51 AM PDT

    Today's Spotlight our focus is on the explosive Pokemon Voltorb! I hope everyone can catch the perfect and shiny that they are searching for. PS, has anyone found the ditto yet?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    Same energy

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 10:56 AM PDT

    No dogs on the couch!!!

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 11:06 PM PDT

    Pokémon have invaded my classroom and I only have one pokeball. Which one shall I catch. (A little photoshop I did while bored in class. It could be better but I tried my best.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 04:40 PM PDT

    Gliscor - OuTTa MY WaY

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 10:03 PM PDT

    Catching statistics should be easily accessible

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 11:33 PM PDT

    There are so many interesting statistics that go unnoticed because they are tracked by the server but not actually given to the players.

    One of them i'd like to know is catch statistics.

    How many of my shots are Nice, Great, Excellent shots? What are my ratios? How have my ratios evolved over time? What are my catch percentages by type of ball?

    We know Niantic keeps track of these statistics in the background because they've come out with new medals we didn't have in the past and they magically were filled with old stats like they were always there.

    Why could we not have access to them?

    Side question : is there any tool, app, website or secret option that can reveal these stats to me currently?

    Discussion question : What kind of stats would you personally like to see in the game?

    submitted by /u/Sebaslegrand
    [link] [comments]

    This Voltorb outside of my local Curaleaf Dispensary

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 06:28 AM PDT

    Mom's First Gym

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 09:57 PM PDT

    My family and friends aren't as impressed or happy about this as me and my mom. I think this is the community we are looking for. My mom just started playing a week ago! She is now level 18 and took on her first gym solo! She beat out all the other pokemon and place her pokemon for the first time ever. I am so proud. She is so proud of herself too. I have photos and a video of the occasion. I feel like my baby is growing up and will someday no longer need me. 😭

    submitted by /u/ETnMoMo
    [link] [comments]

    This is why you don't skip leg day.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    Hatched this little guy today. Definitely restored my faith in hatching eggs lol.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 09:12 AM PDT

    I've got an egg from 2016

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 04:13 PM PDT

    So I've avoided opening this egg for a while now. In the beggining I just didn't open it because I wanted new Pokemon for the Pokedex (When Gen 2 came out). Since then I've been keeping it just as a souvenir from back then. One of my biggest fears is accidentally opening it.

    https://imgur.com/a/qkSNjhe

    submitted by /u/migasbeast
    [link] [comments]

    My first perfect stat Pokémon, Deerling

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 08:42 PM PDT

    I caught a Deerling with perfect stats, I only caught it to complete a research mission, and I was amused that it has been my first Pokémon with perfect stats in my 2 years of playing this game since 2019. But Deerling, while not the most memorable Pokémon IMO, it's stuck in its bland-looking Spring form, so there's no way of me letting it transform to Winter form, and Winter Sawsbuck is admittedly a beautiful looking Pokémon, one that a close friend of mine likes. However, I am not willing to get rid of it, because as much as I dislike a pink Deerling, I consider this a good milestone for me. :)

    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/368570045552525312/821218233898107041/image0.png

    submitted by /u/MrCheggersPartyQuiz
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or does he have the same floating animaton a mewtwo.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 07:10 AM PDT

    Shit quality OC based on an image I found in this group

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    Enjoy the trip

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 03:00 PM PDT

    I want to tell you guys my story with this game and some other things around it. Sorry if my english is bad.

    I started playing in 2016 with my girlfriend of those times. I was 19 years old and I grew up playing with pokémon cards and videogames. I couldn't play pogo on the release day because I had an exam the next day so I had to study.

    I started playing a lot after my exam. It's curious how in this game we didn't have something like a "starter" because almost everyone of us transferred our first mon after some time. Even playing a lot, my best pokémon was a Pidgeotto called Felipe. Two friends of mine caught a Dragonite around my university and I wasn't there, but I thought that it would span again if I went to the same place.

    In those times I was living in the south of Chile and there's always raining in those areas. So one day I decided to skip classes, pick a jacket and wait for my Dragonite even if the weather wasn't on my side. I was 4 hours waiting for Dragonite to appear, and in those times I didn't even had Dratini registered on the Pokédex. After four hours I decided to go home and accept that my best Pokémon would still be Pidgeotto, but when I was moments away to take the bus, I looked my phone one more time. And the shadow was there. In those times the "Pokémon Near You" didn't have the Pokéstops so it was somewhat difficult, but I encountered Dragonite and catched him after a lot of tries: ~1000 cp and "Very Nice" because we didn't have the IV rating system like now.

    So I returned to my university and used Dragonite to fight and oh my... Dragon Breath is the coolest move in the game. I started maxing my Dragonite's CP everytime I leveled up and fight every fight with her (when Niantic implemented genders I discovered that it was a girl). In 2018 I had 1200 won fights.

    Quitted playing in 2018 because I broke up with my girlfriend and this game reminded me so much about the moments playing with her (we even catched mewtwo together, in those Ex Raids). Some time later I installed it again to give away almost all my mon, but I couldn't give Dragonite. And I couldn't play, because my life wasn't going very well with my family and I was still sad because of my last relationship. I went to a several depression and started to eat less and use drugs, and I spent most of my time watching memes or girls with few clothes in instagram.

    But when I wasn't high I was worried about my future and I didn't know how to get to the future I wanted for me. I didn't know what to do after finishing my career and I was falling in love in another toxic relationship. But gradually I decided to stop worrying about the future and start doing things in the present to be happy today and not to sacrifice my "right now happiness" in order to get a chance of being happy tomorrow. I went to therapy and started working out. I finished my career in November 2020 and then I helped my best friend to finish his career too, and we're both engineers now. I moved from my home and started working as a Data Scientist, and started playing Pokémon Go again.

    Today I reached lvl 38 and maxed out my Dragonite, 4 years after catching it. This game is about being patient.

    Life is about being patient. It's about enjoying the trip.

    And when I maxed out my Dragonite I remembered all this things, so I wanted to share them with you. If you're on difficult times, if you're insecure about your future, try to not look at the future and enjoy the things you have today with you. Go to therapy if necessary and love everyone around you, including yourself. Every person is a unique world and everyone has something to give to you. Don't focus on what you want. Focus on what you have and take the best out of it to accomplish your dreams.

    And well... Here's my Dragonite, it's called Amnesia Haze because it was my favourite hemp seed: https://imgur.com/a/qnPZyt8

    I didn't want to change her name because it's good to remember where I was and where I am right know. Life goes so quickly that in one moment we're young an in the next one there's already 6 generations of mons in the game.

    And lastly, I hope that you, reading all this text, have a nice day and a nice life. After all, you deserve to have a nice life.

    submitted by /u/chpv
    [link] [comments]

    From the lamp's perspective.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 03:04 PM PDT

    Glitch where buddy finds presents, but they don’t get added to your inventory when collected?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 03:57 AM PDT

    I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue recently. It's been happening to me the last couple days and it kinda sucks because I like to send all my friends on my list a present if I can!

    submitted by /u/Slothydabs
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment