• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 16, 2021

    Pokémon GO - This is by far the best photo bomb I've had

    Pokémon GO - This is by far the best photo bomb I've had


    This is by far the best photo bomb I've had

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 03:19 AM PDT

    As a person who hardly raids/has no friends to raid with, this is aggravating

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 03:28 AM PDT

    Found this golden boy today - He wasn't so happy about it as I was

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 04:03 AM PDT

    Zapdos at its finest!

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 04:07 AM PDT

    Me to my friendslist the day after an event that I know wasted everyone’s pokeball supply

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 02:15 PM PDT

    Please, Please, Please reduce the price of premium raid passes from 100 to 50.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 01:17 AM PDT

    Imagine if you have 100 coins and you have a choice between remote raid pass and premium raid pass. Which one would you buy?

    Obviously, the remote raid pass since it is easier to raid from home. This creates a loss of hosts for the remote raiding and is turning PoGo into indoor game instead of outdoor game. Many of want to go out and raid with our friends but since we have limited pokecoins, we tend to spend them remote raid passes instead of premium raid passes to avoid taking risks.

    I hope Niantic takes these issues into consideration.

    TL;DR Remote raid passes have way more value than premium passes and thus premium passes' price should be reduced, which will also help bring more hosts in the remote raiding system.

    submitted by /u/depressed_teenager20
    [link] [comments]

    Dragonite in the wild��

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    What legend recommended this stop?!

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 07:39 AM PDT

    The best gym dude ever.....

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 06:20 AM PDT

    "Yes, i know what my tail looks like. And yes, i AM going to use it that way on your Pokémon." - Thundurus.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    Thundurus raid guide

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 12:40 PM PDT

    New pokemon go fan!

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 07:33 PM PDT

    So my mom's doctor said she needed to exercise more. So I thought hey why not see if she would like pokemon go. We could go hunting together and have some quality time. Mother-daughter bonding! U know a win win situation. Well my mom just started and she is already level 15. And she caught her first Pikachu today!! She also challenged me to a battle 🤣. Don't worry, I played fair. She asked me where we are going tomorrow.

    If I had known she would love it so much I would have introduced her sooner!

    submitted by /u/ETnMoMo
    [link] [comments]

    RANT: If you want me to catch 30 of each different type, can you stop spawning the same 5 mon everyday all day?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 05:22 AM PDT

    It's difficult to finish the 30 catch challenge if all that spawns around me are Abras, Minums, Venepede, Spoink, and Nidorans for the past week plus.

    submitted by /u/jrworthy
    [link] [comments]

    (Sry not sry) When you get bored in quarantine:

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 08:04 PM PDT

    Oh well...

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 07:11 AM PDT

    Cliff has murdered so mang of my pokemon

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 06:15 PM PDT

    What are your current frustrations with the game?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 02:43 AM PDT

    I've been playing for two months and honestly it's one of the best game I've played so far. I'm just getting out of the honeymoon phase and have started to notice some flaws with the game. My main gripes are:

    • The friend tab is very laggy and honestly could use a rework.
    • It's very hard to level up legendary pokemon as f2p. I only have two at lv30 (Shadow Mewtwo and Latios) and I can't even see myself getting any of them to lv40 let alone lv50.
    • You aren't allowed to be creative in pvp as a new player (if you wanna win). With how scarce stardust is you just can't experiment with new stuff. And since I'm building a lot of pve pokemons to lv30 it's even harder. Wish there was a pvp mode where your pokemon are automatically levelled up to the cp limit so you could use whatever and not regret spending stardust on it. The rewards could be very low since otherwise everyone would play this mode.
    • Have a global trading system? My cousins live on the other side of the country and I only get to meet them 3 times a year. If we catch anything cool we have to wait like 4/5 months before we can trade them. How about the trade distance requirement becomes irrelevant once we reach best/ultra friends?

    These the main problems I have with the game. What about you guys? Is there something else that really bothers you? I wanna know.

    submitted by /u/lifie_1
    [link] [comments]

    How to revive a Pokémon without any Revives Left.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    I got my first shiny legendary last week. The colours are pretty

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    Electrode is missing something

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 07:27 AM PDT

    Just encountered my first electrode in the wild. Anyone else disappointed it doesn't explode instead of flee? Such a missed opportunity...

    submitted by /u/russvirescens
    [link] [comments]

    I checked 131 Voltorbs during the spotlight hour without any luck. Then my sister sends me this.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 07:15 AM PDT

    Getting a shiny with 1/512 odds is almost impossible, but when your little sister plays from home, clicks on four Voltorbs, and gets a shiny within a minute of the event starting, you just don't know what to say!

    https://i.imgur.com/qRN9MH0.jpg

    submitted by /u/thewowuser
    [link] [comments]

    New pokemon VR scene

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 02:25 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment