• Breaking News

    Monday, March 15, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Weekly questions, bugs, and gameplay megathread - March 2021

    Pokémon GO - Weekly questions, bugs, and gameplay megathread - March 2021


    Weekly questions, bugs, and gameplay megathread - March 2021

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 02:00 AM PDT

    Rules

    Bugs

    Instruction Manual


    Useful Links


    I'm sick of the memes here, I want the discussion posts!

    try http://nr.reddit.com/r/pokemongo for desktop users or this for mobile/app users.


    Niantic support : https://support.pokemongo.nianticlabs.com/hc/en-us

    /r/PokemonGO FAQ: /r/PokemonGo/wiki/FAQ


    There's this Pokéstop/Gym near me which seems inappropriate. Can I report it?

    Use this link. However, Niantic seems to be preoccupied with other things now, so don't expect too much.

    We have Niantic representatives on both here and /r/TheSilphRoad - please do not ping them for bugs which are in the known issues page unless you have found a niche yet gamebreaking issue/exploit.


    Where can I find other players in my area?

    Try our regional subreddits list! Also, see the related subreddits or TSR's community map!


    If you have any suggestions for FAQs to append to this thread or for meta questions, message the moderators or mention /u/PokemonGoMods!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Break rule 2b and you will be banned temporarily.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 12:01 PM PDT

    We have warned users, we have made stickied posts, automod dms, answered thousands of modmails on the topic, and still users ignore the rules.

    We get over 20k screenshots a month. They flood the sub. It is not allowed to post them directly, they must be a link in the body(not title) of a text post if you must post them to support some story or bug complaint or what not. Please read the rules of the sub before posting.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonGo/wiki/rules

    submitted by /u/BootsMade4Walking
    [link] [comments]

    This level of dedication. Guy caught pidgeys that spells the 120 first digits of pi with their CP.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 10:03 PM PDT

    Beldum Incense Day - A Recap

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    Yes!!! Finally!!! Got a Shiny Aron!!!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 09:24 PM PDT

    Sylveon is on the new loading screen in Pokemon GO.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 07:57 PM PDT

    New loading screen in Pokemon GO and I saw Arceus.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 10:49 PM PDT

    Niantics nice way of telling rural players "go fuck yourself"

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 01:50 AM PDT

    Throwback to my wife being out of pokeballs while working from home.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 08:24 AM PDT

    That New Loading Screen Feel

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 08:53 PM PDT

    Caught my first shiny ever today

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 10:27 AM PDT

    Drew and Laser Etched GO Avatars of my girlfriend and I

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 12:16 AM PDT

    Shouldn’t I be able to at least find one psychic or dragon type?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 08:56 AM PDT

    I also love my shiny Beldum ��

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 02:40 AM PDT

    It was hidden in the loading screen this whole time ��

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 06:54 AM PDT

    I got a dark shiny beldum yesterday and today I got to fully evolve it! Thank you incense day and team rocket!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    New loading screen expected to release on March 16

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 06:53 PM PDT

    I finally caught a Jirachi and he brought his friend too.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 01:44 AM PDT

    Finally after quite a long time (mostly getting Feebas candy to evolve) I have finished a thousand year slumber and earnt myself a Jirachi. I thought it was cool that when you catch him he brings a whole bunch of other Pokemon in the background. Thought some of you in this community might agree :)

    http://imgur.com/gallery/MM10a0E

    submitted by /u/F4F3Z
    [link] [comments]

    Oh hello there

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 05:49 PM PDT

    I love my shiny beldum ��

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 05:19 PM PDT

    1st raid ever. Shiny Thundurus.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 05:29 PM PDT

    When fighting Arlo if Beldum uses a charged move with no health left, after the move Beldum faints. Then instead of sending out Gardevoir it's a new Beldum but mixed with Gardevoirs' stats

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    I named him Lucky

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment