• Breaking News

    Monday, April 12, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Please be aware of a new spam tactic targeting trainers here on reddit.

    Pokémon GO - Please be aware of a new spam tactic targeting trainers here on reddit.


    Please be aware of a new spam tactic targeting trainers here on reddit.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 03:42 AM PDT

    This morning a user modmailed us concerned about a message sent to them. It is a spam link to a website and we have nothing to do with it and would not approve something like this.

    Attached is the message with the user who modmailed us censored.

    If any other users have seen a similar message please send us a screenshot either in this post or in modmail.

    submitted by /u/BootsMade4Walking
    [link] [comments]

    My Aggron gave me flowers for the first time today

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 04:38 AM PDT

    Look at this adorable metal beast of destruction <3 I just had to draw this cute scene. I haven't been playing long and its my first buddy to reach a high level so this was such a pleasant surprise haha.

    submitted by /u/Saunterie
    [link] [comments]

    The Ultimate Warrior

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 02:07 PM PDT

    It has taken me 55,241 catches, but I have finally found what I have sought these many long months: my holy grail, my holy lance; the very best like no Pokémon ever was. I don't care about the shinies I caught today: I only care about this.

    My only disappointment is that it wasn't a Magikarp. And so the quest continues.

    EDIT: thanks for the awards, you nerds :) glad I'm not the only one taking delight in stupid level 1 nundo goals

    submitted by /u/ogsonofsanta
    [link] [comments]

    Wholesome pogo moment today

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:51 PM PDT

    Today my husband (24M) and me(23F) were in a popular park where a lot of Pokémon go events take place, for community day today. We were sitting on a bench people watching and catching our snivy's and suddenly I hear someone from behind me go "you are playing Pokémon go?" And I look up and behind me and there's a 10ish looking year old boy with a mask under his chin and a phone in a VERY bulky protective case. I was almost started by it so I kind of jumped, scrambled for a response, which in turn I think scared him a little bit. We told him yes, and he asked if he could add us a friends. We showed him our friend codes and he went on his way.

    I just about started crying. It was so sweet and my partner and I, for the record, are not even the least bit approachable. We are both covered in tattoos, so I gave him HUGE props for being brave enough to come up to us at all, as 10 year old me wouldn't have done that if my life depended on it.

    It was just a very wholesome Pokémon go moment that's never happened to us before, so thank you 10 year old kid at the park today, you will get a gift every day I'm alive and playing Pokémon go. Thank you for reading.

    Tldr; 10 year old kid asked my scary husband and I to be Pokémon go friends

    Edit: accidentally said boyfriend ?? At the end, and THANKS FOR THE AWARD (,:

    Edit 2: thank you guys for all of the awardS!! I've never had a post get this much attention and comments and stories. Love you guys, all the stories have made us smile (:

    submitted by /u/brookeleek
    [link] [comments]

    Haters gonna hate

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 05:51 PM PDT

    ok so I'm a 15M and I got made fun of for playing PoGo, my main goal is to collect and do everything possible. One day I decided to give my friends a taste of their own medicine; and tricked them into playing. They are now obsessed and play every day and I love PoGo because it brings people together and makes us all United. Thx so much for helping me be the trainer I have become today!! Love y'all

    Edit: holy shoot this is awesome!!! Thanks so much for the love and support.

    submitted by /u/DJBlueB
    [link] [comments]

    My first shundo, Serperior!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 03:03 PM PDT

    I know it's probably annoying to see a non full odds shiny, but since this was a shundo and it was my first one I am excited. https://imgur.com/a/ZtRBxHb

    submitted by /u/8bitEclipse
    [link] [comments]

    Send help.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 08:12 PM PDT

    I finally hit Ace level !

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 06:22 AM PDT

    I know this will get buried out there but I am incredibly proud to have made it to Ace level on Battle league. I left the game for a few years and then came back last battle season. Having missed the opportunity to catch and power up most of the core meta Pokémon like Medicham, Sableye, Bastidion, and all Alolan Pokémon, I couldn't get past 1800 last season. Finally managed to hit 2050 last night after a lot of battling and grinding. Finally found a good battling rhythm with Talonflame, Abomasnow and Altaria! Maybe in a couple of seasons I can get to Veteran!

    submitted by /u/Double-Butterscotch7
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to turn the calorie tracker off?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 04:16 AM PDT

    Is there a way to turn it off? I'd like to because of Eating Disorder reasons and I recoeved this weekly notification today which specifically mentions calories burned. I'm fine with steps and distance walked but I don't want to see burned calories.

    submitted by /u/sweateryoshi
    [link] [comments]

    A Pokémon Go TIFU

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 10:56 AM PDT

    Today I thought I'd consolidate all my Pokémon Go catches into the Pokémon home app so I can put them on my switch.

    Instead I accidentally sent them all the the professor so they're gone forever.

    Hating myself pretty hard now.

    submitted by /u/Benp00
    [link] [comments]

    My first shiny!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 04:05 AM PDT

    How was everybody’s Community day?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 05:07 PM PDT

    I caught a total of 13 shiny Snivy's today and only one with 3 stars and none with perfect appraisal. SNIVY has always been one of my favorite Pokémon so I'm so happy about today :) how was everybody's community day?

    submitted by /u/AngelisBread
    [link] [comments]

    Recovering Transferred Pokemon

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 06:28 AM PDT

    My brother and I lucky traded so I could get a shiny lucky ditto yesterday. After 5 or 10 minutes, the ditto is gone from my account but the dex entry is still there (for the lucky).

    It either self deleted or I some how pocket transferred it.

    Anyone ever had any luck getting Niantic to recover something like this? I know this is a long shot.

    submitted by /u/xxyouperxx
    [link] [comments]

    Showing shinies when they spawn

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    Niantic should have wild spawns show as shiny instead of having to click on it and then run while "shiny checking"

    submitted by /u/rdibs97
    [link] [comments]

    I'm from Canada, eh!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 01:16 AM PDT

    There should be a way to withdraw your Pokemon from a gym after a while.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    I'm new to this sub, so I don't know if this has been posted before.

    I just wish I could withdraw my pokemon from the gym. They always end up being replace at midnight by someone else and then I have to wait a whole day to put them again to earn coins.

    If they're not going to adjust the limit of coins per day, then just let me do this. It's frustrating.

    submitted by /u/sweetcaropine
    [link] [comments]

    [Idea] Mockup of end event summary tab for sharing stats.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 04:16 PM PDT

    I wish Niantic would add a community day stats tracking, they could grab even more metrics that are harder for us players to capture. This feature could also apply to any other limited time events like raid hours, 3 hr weekend events, GO Fest, Safari zones, Kanto ticket, etc.

    Got too lazy with this mockup, so I didn't include share and okay buttons, but obviously, Niantic can add those in a min via UX designer.

    The idea allows us to track all the stats we'd love to share with our friends without the tedious time to track them ourselves, as Niantic has all this info and so much more we can't even see or track easily ourselves.

    Mockup screen

    submitted by /u/R4KD05
    [link] [comments]

    Snivy Community Day Tribute! (OC)

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 08:34 PM PDT

    TAGS in the Pokémon Box should be able to be selected during trading/sticking at gyms.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 08:58 PM PDT

    The TAGS option that exists in the Pokémon Box should be accessable both during trading and while sticking Pokémon into gyms to defend. That is what I started to set up my tags for and then was a bit disappointed when I went to use the tagged Pokémon in those 2 situations. (Ex. I tagged all of the Pokémon I wish to trade to evolve only to not be able to filter by them automatically since the TAGS option doesn't exist at that time)

    submitted by /u/veaudoo
    [link] [comments]

    Those who grinded out startdust today for the 3x catch stardust. How much stardust did you accumulate ?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 03:31 PM PDT

    Just curious to know how much stardust y'all got for grinding out today on this 3x catch stardust com day

    submitted by /u/EnvNomu
    [link] [comments]

    Half Flex, Half Celebration ��

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    It's been stressful for me and my significant other in the pandemic like any other, and it made our day today when we both caught a Shiny Snivy. My Shiny Snivy is now fully evolved and is sitting on a gym and to top it off: I finally got vaccinated after being careful for all this time, even when both of my parents were down with Covid earlier in the pandemic and while I was working as a retail employee at the onset of the pandemic...this feels really nice.

    I'm still gonna avoid people like the plague though just because I'm an introvert. 🤣

    submitted by /u/FencerAzai
    [link] [comments]

    I’m extremely annoyed

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    Well I have no mobile data so I can only play Pokémon go in my house and today on my nearby list was a gible and two mr mime, I'm so sad :(

    submitted by /u/RandomCastform
    [link] [comments]

    Caught my first ever Shundo!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    Shundo

    Caught this guy yesterday during community day, my first Shundo ever. Probably not worth using all the stardust I used but I was excited and I want to use it in Ultra League

    submitted by /u/TaggedGalaxy
    [link] [comments]

    Immediately get kicked out of 1-star raids with "Network Error 2"?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    Since I live in a pretty rural area, I have to use remote raid passes to find raid pokemon. I've seen lots of people have complaints about raids, but for the most part they were fine for me. The only problem is that I seem to have a bit of lag whenever I join raids, basically meaning that I lose about 10 seconds when fighting raid bosses.

    However, I began having the annoying "Network Error 2" problems when gible was released in raids a few months or so ago. Since it was in such high demand, there were typically 6 other people in a lobby fighting the 2400 cp gible. And since these people were in the 40s, I believe that the gible got KO'ed so fast that the raid was already done before I could officially join the raid, giving me the network error 2. How do I fix this?

    submitted by /u/Ok-Anteater-7988
    [link] [comments]

    I don't know if this has been suggested

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    I believe that you should be able to sell you unwanted pokeballs and other things like that from you inventory for some poke coins because I think just getting rid of them is sad I kinda wish I could get something for them. Thats all

    submitted by /u/milkify_yt
    [link] [comments]

    Literally everyone right now

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 03:40 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment