• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 27, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints


    Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    Have you been the one missing the Mewtwo EX raidpass?

    Maybe you haven't been lucky the whole week and that damn raid Tyrannitar ran and everyone else caught him.

    Or the worst part, maybe it's monday again?!

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Here we rant about everything that goes wrong, someone who sniped a gymspot (  ̄Д ̄), a missed Tyrannitar again (ಠ_ಠ) or that stupid bug which made you miss your raid because of the server desync, ending the raid prematurely (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

    No personal insults, no trolls and provocation but all salty stuff is accepted.

    • Only salty posts allowed ( ಠ_ಠ )

    • No uncivilty or personal information allowed. ☜(`o´)

    • Complaints can be posted here as well, agree that stuff needs to change here as well, like the spawn rate or gym bugs.

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Don't forget to hydrate after all the salt!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Today is a lucky day for me...

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 10:25 PM PDT

    I was walking around the local park and noticed a regigigas raid with 9 people in it so i joined, and it was filled with level 39/40 people. We (or should i say they) finished it rather quickly and me not expecting much, got a shiny regigigas. I've only done about 4 gigas raids since he came out and was only able to catch this shiny one 😌. Not even 10 minutes later, i find a shiny bidoof ( I've only caught about 5-10 bidoofs). I was in awe about the yellowish color. Right before i ended the walk, i found a 5 dollar bill on the curbside. I am a lucky person 😁.

    submitted by /u/Mythical____
    [link] [comments]

    You know what really grinds my gears?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 08:52 PM PDT

    That blank stare the Pokémon gives you right before it runs away. That damn pause after it breaks free from the pokeball just to let you know it will run away. That damn smile.

    submitted by /u/Mean_Tradition
    [link] [comments]

    A toast to Bidoof for the current breakout [OC]

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 08:54 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/0ZtPzYX

    Made this godly toast art out of some peanut butter, cream cheese frosting, Biscoff, Nutella, a tiny slice of nectarine, and mini marshmallow teeth. The perfect snack for hunting down a legend.

    Video of how I made this on my IG @miscellaneousmao.

    submitted by /u/miscellaneousmao
    [link] [comments]

    I've finally caught it. A Pokemon to surpass Mewtwo.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 12:33 PM PDT

    A Pokemon to surpass Mewtwo. A very long search comes to an end. Time to start the hunt for a shiny one now.

    submitted by /u/PapaP90
    [link] [comments]

    Have adventure progress with buddy on buddy screen

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 04:21 AM PDT

    I apologise if this has been a suggestion before, but I think it would be great to have your "adventure with buddy" progress shown on your buddy screen. I currently have galarian slowpoke as my buddy and have to constantly go look through my pokemon for him to see how many more poison type pokemon I need to catch. Would be a quick, simple addition to the game that I think people would like!

    submitted by /u/clairebear63
    [link] [comments]

    My first lucario:))

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 04:04 AM PDT

    I got my first lucario today after 2 adventure sync eggs! Its 2 stars just before 3 there is legit like the smallest gap tho im very happy!

    submitted by /u/loversmemory
    [link] [comments]

    Off my chest: I don't want a skip now button in raids. Even for solo raids.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 05:56 PM PDT

    Players should have to wait and stare at their trainer and admire the other players flexing their "I spend money on these" cosmetics and poses. Alternatives of course being reviving and healing all your dead mons to kill time. I just do not want players to have to have any possible way to avoid that. Also you seriously should use that valuable time. How? By making sure you choose your absolute best fighter for that 4x weak against fighting 1 star Galarian zigzagoon. At the very least there should be more if not less on the countdown clock.

    ...

    ...

    ...

    Alright everyone they (Niantic) are gone. Some probably left in panic just by reading the title. Expect the skip now button to come now that they think having one is a bad idea.

    submitted by /u/PokemonGoBao
    [link] [comments]

    Wild bidoofs appeared

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 12:36 PM PDT

    3 wild bidoofs appeared in my kitchen. After lots of hungry wheeking they are now satisfied and fed.

    https://imgur.com/a/WIYlktD

    submitted by /u/maythewheekbewithyou
    [link] [comments]

    Berry Feeding Limit

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 12:06 AM PDT

    I often berry dump for stardust. And I know you can only feed each pokemon 10 berries within 30 minutes. But have they put a cap on the max you can feed any pokemon within a certain time?

    Case in point. I just fed 60 berries in 1 gym. Then went to another gym and dished out 4. Trying to feed another I got the message "This pokemon doesn't want any more berries. Try again later". That's despite the fact that I hadn't fed any berries to that pokemon and it's health (heart icon) is completely depleted.

    I have a feeling this started around 3 months ago. Anyone else experienced this? Is this a thing now?

    submitted by /u/SaintBulbasaur
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon you regret transferring?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Lay it on me! I'm a new player constantly hitting the 300-limit on Pokemon, so have had to constantly transfer Pokemon -- each time with the fear that I am transferring some kind of uber yet-to-be-evolved endgame mon, and that I will regret it later.

    So what Pokemon have you transferred that you regret transferring?

    submitted by /u/WangMajor
    [link] [comments]

    My first Shiny!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 11:14 PM PDT

    This is my first post here. I usually lurked here to see other people posting pictures of really good shinys and what not. I longed to get one for myself. I woke up in the middle of night to attend to natures call, when I opened my Pokemon Go app. And there it was .. Shiny Magikarp! I was so happy haha thought I could share it here. Sorry I don't know how to post image here. Its not a very good stat wise but I just love this golden karp!

    submitted by /u/TrippyH
    [link] [comments]

    I finally got my favourite shiny!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 03:12 PM PDT

    I had done only a handful of raids and was seriously considering grinding 24/7 outside to get my favourite pokemon shiny. But RNG has blessed me today.

    Shiny Arceus Bidoof

    The one to rule them all.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/p0V3gxA

    submitted by /u/X3nium
    [link] [comments]

    Daily spawn the same for several days.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 04:56 AM PDT

    My daily spawn has been glameow for about 6 days now since I updated to the new version on Google Play. And my friend has been getting Aron for several days as well. Has this been happing to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/sabrinadejong
    [link] [comments]

    What has been your rarest wild catch this year so far?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 07:06 AM PDT

    I just caught a wild Blaziken yesterday on a road trip! Curious to know who else has had similar luck?

    https://imgur.com/gallery/e9QcyVE

    submitted by /u/dadijo2002
    [link] [comments]

    regional exclusive from eggs?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 07:04 AM PDT

    NE US user here. are we still able to hatch regional exclusive pokemon from eggs? i know they now show what your hatch possibilities could be but they dont show any regional exclusives. i remember getting a few mr.mimes from an egg on i got on vacation a couple years back, but are we still able to do them? im dying to get a heracross and have been adding reddit friends from mexico and southern US and opening only their eggs for around 2 months now. am i wasting my time?

    submitted by /u/DNR21
    [link] [comments]

    Avatar ran away

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 07:00 PM PDT

    I was playing pokemon go today and my avatar ran away. I've never seen that happen before. My camera angle stayed in place like it was supposed to, but my avatar ran off into the distance and eventually out of view. I took a screen shot to show everyone, however I can't figure out exactly how the surprisingly complicated rules for posting pictures work, so I'm not posting it. Use your imaginations I suppose.

    submitted by /u/HyperJCT
    [link] [comments]

    Should i evolve my Magicarp?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    I just really want a good gyarados! I just love the pokemon

    The best magicarp I've ever gotten is 13, 14, 14 and i have finally got just enough candies to evolve it after catching them for months, thank you to mega gyarados raids, ive gotten the extra 150 candies i needed!

    Ive done a load of mega gyarados raids and i havent gotten a gyarados better than that either, ive been hatching only 2km eggs to try and get a better or shiny magicarp and i haven't.

    Ive also gotta quest to evolve a magicarp into gyarados. Should i wait for a better one? Or a shiny? Im just not sure, ive also never had a perfect poke, so i aint holding out for one that good either

    submitted by /u/Playful_Wrongdoer_26
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get adventure sync back on?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 09:27 AM PDT

    I'm using iphone. I had adventure sync on for the longest time. It was recently turned off. I'm assuming because of the recent update. The issue though is that I can't follow the instructions it's giving me to turn it back on. It's telling me to look through the health app, under privacy setting to enable a connection with the Pokémon Go app, but Pokémon Go doesn't show up under the list of apps here. What do I do? Do I fiddle with the main settings of my phone. Adventure sync is so useful. I'd really like to get those extra kilometers.

    submitted by /u/Disco_to_New_Wave
    [link] [comments]

    After 2 remote regigigas raids, I got a shiny.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 09:22 AM PDT

    I know it's quite rare, but what are the odds of this happening?. I was just bored one night and got invited to a remote raid and said screw it. That raid ended up being shiny. Awesome lick I guess.

    submitted by /u/JDRiot
    [link] [comments]

    Kangaskhan Help

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Kangaskhan is the last Pokemon needed to complete the kanto section of my pokedex. I was wondering if anyone has any tips about the best way to get one? I know that they don't spawn in the wild and that raids were the main way to get one. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/LunarIlluminator
    [link] [comments]

    No pokemon to catch right now and am dissapointed

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 08:47 AM PDT

    Ive been to many remote places and ive noticed that when i check the game, no pokemon at all Ill check it every hour and nothing. I get full service and all. But when i open the game at my house or at work. Boom! Pokemon all around me But when I open it when im hiking or in the middle of nowhere on a roadtrip Nothing..

    Like right now Im fishing at a river Pretty remote Far away from civilization Its been 4 hours and nothing yet I dont really want to waste an incense And to wait every 5 minutes to spawn I just want to check it every hour and catch what pops up

    What could be going on. Do pokemon only spawn at locations where there is a lot of human traffic Like cities, towns, roads, etc? Is using an incense my only option?

    submitted by /u/Emdeeze
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment