• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 26, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Anyone else’s Pokémon magically get healed?

    Pokémon GO - Anyone else’s Pokémon magically get healed?


    Anyone else’s Pokémon magically get healed?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 05:52 AM PDT

    This morning I went to heal some of my Pokémon. I had tons of KO'd and Injured Pokémon, like over 30 and there were only three injured Pokémon in the queue. Those were the ones I had just used to battle a gym. As far as I know there isn't a specials going on that is healing Pokémon out of op where.

    submitted by /u/downundernik
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone ever have the cops called on them when playing in a parked car?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    Me, my mother, and several of my friends often drive to the nearest gym for raids when we are out of remote passes or when we want to take the gym. We have all had the cops called on us at some point. It's always while we are alone in a car. It's happened at all times of the day and night.

    My mom was approached by an officer today who said that there was a report of her allegedly dealing drugs. My mom showed the guy her phone and he sighed. He told my mom she was good to go and just straight up told us who called the cops and that she does this regularly.

    The woman lives a block away from me apparently lol.

    submitted by /u/LaunchesKayaks
    [link] [comments]

    Just had an Unown pop up on my radar

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    Are they not reserved for special events? It fled after a couple of minutes anyway :)

    https://i.imgur.com/w90Uncr.jpg

    submitted by /u/kevio17
    [link] [comments]

    Why aren’t all the Pokémon on the loading screen sleeping if jigglypuff is singing?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    This is up there with giving squirtle the wrong glasses. Niantic needs a creative design reviewer who watched the show or something.

    submitted by /u/Trailmagic
    [link] [comments]

    I found a way around the game’s filters!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 09:19 PM PDT

    Behold🙌〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️ 〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️ https://imgur.com/cPpLOcZ

    submitted by /u/Euim
    [link] [comments]

    A big hooray… just hit level 40 after playing since day 1

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 05:33 PM PDT

    I maybe took a small 1 year break, but it just happened and I am so happy!!

    Sorry if this isn't allowed, I had to share somewhere.

    submitted by /u/11_throwaways_later_
    [link] [comments]

    How hard would it be for them to add different color eggs with different requirements.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 10:52 AM PDT

    Like visit a brand new place, unique to you, and walk 9km and have a new set of pokemon available to hatch. I like getting my walking in hatching eggs but it's pretty redundant having the same typical pokemon and requirements.

    submitted by /u/Tazz33
    [link] [comments]

    new post-raid awards have some strange choices

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    I know they're just trying to make raids seem new and fresh, and the idea is decent, but some of the categories they picked to highlight....

    • most damage - right on
    • most charge attacks - nice one
    • use mega - not really necessary but helps everyone a little so cool
    • final blow - kinda random but ok I guess
    • keeping one mon up the longest - don't use blissey in raids kthx
    • tallest pokemon - wtf?
    • change av's clothes - double wtf?

    Where's the "most super effective attacks" or "best counter team" or something to encourage people to actually pick a good team and not roll with the always-terrible default choices?

    submitted by /u/TheOnlyVig
    [link] [comments]

    I have spent the last few months trying to get the absolute worst, fully evolved Pokémon. So far I have a 16 cp Dustox as my winner/loser.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 03:27 PM PDT

    Anyone else tend to find stupid challenges like this to help keep you engaged and entertained? If so, what is your challenge you do?

    submitted by /u/Jesse0016
    [link] [comments]

    Pokestops + Gyms

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 08:59 AM PDT

    Is there any other way to request stops, other than being level 38? I'm new to the game and I'm only level 15 or so and have noticed how little stops and gyms in my area. We have plazas, small parks, a couple of church's and even a "Sakura tree" I think it's called, only one on the street and in the area.. none of them have stops. Even my drive to work is roughly 20 minutes and I come across 1, maybe 2 stops and 1 gym total and it's a Main Street with grocery stores, ect all over

    submitted by /u/CazicEN
    [link] [comments]

    Which Legendary's Are Worth Using the 21 Raid Passes On Come July, 18th, aka PoGo-Fest Raid Day?!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 04:52 AM PDT

    I started in late 2016. Hiatus from early 2017-about 4 mos ago. I dont have most legendary 'mons & my knowledge of anything past Gen. 2 is limited, so any help on which ones I should or should not waste my time on will be especially helpful.

    List of Legendary's I already have & won't be gunning for:

    Moltres • Registeel • Zapdos • Regirock • Ho-oh • Regigas • Yveltal • Regice • Xerneas

    submitted by /u/Pootybop
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth giving this swampert an elite TM for ultra league?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    I just caught a 15/15/15 Swampert (2477 CP, 172 HP). I have a 13/14/15 Swampert (2464 CP, 174 HP) that I currently use. Would it be worth it to use an elite TM on the new swampert and start using that one, or is the difference negligible? Should I just stick with my old one?

    submitted by /u/camreIIim
    [link] [comments]

    What revived my Pokémon?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 07:28 AM PDT

    All of my Pokémon from the 3000s down to the 900s in CP were 100% dead because I never have revives or potions. Today I went back to look at them because I was trying to fight Arlo and they're all alive again somehow. Were they dead for too long and auto revived or something else? I've never had this happen before.

    Edit: I'm level 30 if that helps

    submitted by /u/setbackcity
    [link] [comments]

    2016 10km Egg

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 05:14 AM PDT

    Should I hatch my 10km egg from 2016? I just got back into the game after not playing for years and was wondering if it's anything special after what I heard about lucky Pokémon.

    submitted by /u/edwardcha0322
    [link] [comments]

    How old were you when you found out this was a feature

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 08:07 PM PDT

    A super useful one at that which is quite surprising.

    Can't seem to share it through imgur but it's the feature where, if you long press on a Pokémon during any kind of battle, stuff like moves and health pops up.I found a way to link

    submitted by /u/MrDollarBills
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon suddenly at full health?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 09:07 PM PDT

    I just opened the game and all my pokemon were at full health, even though I had several fainted ones. Has this happened to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/The77thTrombone
    [link] [comments]

    Completing the Seven-colored rainbow research

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 11:26 AM PDT

    Hi! How are people able to complete the special research for a super radar already? I thought the battle league requirements weren't posible until July?

    submitted by /u/Malhan131
    [link] [comments]

    Data usage in pokemon go

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, I've been monitoring my data usage for pokemon go and it seems I've been getting around 60-70 MBs per hour. I don't have any other apps running except my music which doesn't take any data.

    My question, is this normal because I remember when the game came out it would range around 10mb per hour?

    submitted by /u/AboveBlocks
    [link] [comments]

    Raid sadness

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 11:00 AM PDT

    So i was grinding allllll day and finally got enough people for a regigiga raid, we finish it, i get 8 pokeballs, i use a golden rasberry and hit an excellent throw 3 times and the rest were great throws, it just kept escaping after first bounce...... so all my higher level friends got it and my with ??? Flfor cp regigigas just didnt want to get in my balls... (im lvl 20)

    submitted by /u/orestfpp
    [link] [comments]

    what is a good cp shadow pokemon?>

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 07:11 AM PDT

    like my shadow crobat is 1000cp, then i have like a 2300 crobat, how much of a difference is there (if ivs where the same)

    submitted by /u/AshorK0
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment